It's almost fucking 2017 already

It's almost fucking 2017 already.

Why does Cred Forums still have a dog shit image/file size limit for images and webms?

Why does this dog shit site still lack batch uploading support similar to 7Chan's feature? instead of individually uploading images one by one 1/2 1/4 and such....

Batch uploading is available in scripts. File limit is because of server hosting costs, which are actually a reason why the site is in huge financial trouble right now.
Basically, you're a huge fucking idiot.

Hiro can't pay for the servers anymore.

Don't forget that changing the file limits would make huge changes to the site's culture as a whole.

>no batch uploading
wut, been able to for years mate

Hiro should AnHiro

even still then... I don't think batch uploaded files are uploaded and tied together to one post as gallery/galleries

each thread is a gallery, dude
You just gotta think like a 4channer.

>because you have to upload the 10000th pic of your gay thigh high socks in /bst/ threads
fuck off.

>windows 10

this is my htpc for video games and shit; hooked up to a tv
Linix sucks at video games

>PC
>gaming

dudebro detected

I don't have any friends lol

test

>having friends

What are you using for that?

appchan x

>posting that post tonight
Are you having a :^) laff or something?
Just look at

There's always 4+Cred Forums

8_chan mods over there are worse than here desu
also even if you can create your own board
most boards are dead since the site doesnt get as much traffic as Cred Forums

It just needs to become edgy enough so that all the edgy teens will visit it, like Cred Forums now.

Retarded little hvh kids better not be overrunning Cred Forums

>Why does Cred Forums still have a dog shit image/file size limit for images and webms?
because the site is already going bankrupt with it's shit image size limit. we should all buy Cred Forums passes if we want larger file size limits

Maybe you'd have a better time on reddit friendo.

nigga are you serious? Cred Forums already can't afford its current servers. file sizes are more likely to decrease at this point rather than increase, unless hiro sells the site to shkreli

It costs more to run it than the revenue it generates; allegedly you lose like $60 a month for running Cred Forums. You should be thankful that moot kept it running all this time.

$60 a month is nothing. That's less than high speed internet where I live. Moot said Cred Forums was a moneysink for years. If Hiro didn't want to take that on he shouldn't have bought the fucking website.

Why doesn't Cred Forums move to a distributed hosting (user-hosted) model, especially for the images and videos? Think Tor or Freenet.

OP has never paid for bandwidth; just keeps torrenting on mommy's credit card and free Internets.

> must be sweet

He won't. He wan't see money from this site not moneysink as it used to be, but thanks to pol and b it will hardly will happen.

>server hosting costs
What kind of faggot doesnt have their own hosting hoardware?

There really are people like this on Cred Forums...

e-hentai is kinda like this, they have their main servers and users can run their client to earn the site internal currency

Because it just werks and we dont like riced dogshit webpages that depend on a million scripts to be remotely usable and kill a shitload of bandwidth.

Hiro, your translator seems to be messing up. I'm not sure what your message is, could you retranslate it for us?

Why doesn't Cred Forums support VP9 yet?

>Cred Forums

YOU FILTHY WHITE DOGGERUS WILL PAYERU FOR PEARL HARBOUR