Seen these? Comparable to the GDP Win, minus the full keyboard and plus a nicer screen...

Seen these? Comparable to the GDP Win, minus the full keyboard and plus a nicer screen. I'm trying to decide which one of them I'll buy when they both become available.

Other urls found in this thread:

pgslab.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=0ECmCChjnK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is it called?

oh, it uses a cherry trail processor. The battery will die fast and it will get hot. It's nothing my friend.

Source: pgslab.com/

That's a render
There is no real product
There is no prototype
The concept is probably shit because it looks like some sliding mechanism instead of a regular hinge and I won't trust any shitty chinese company with engineering a proper sliding mechanism.
Also where the fuck are the sticks supposed to go when you close it?
I won't use this as a smartphone so the exposed screen is shit and needs an additional case while the GPD Win needs not additional shit attached to it.
The only thing that this will do well is emulating Nintendo DS games.... but only if someone creates an emulator that supports it.

Fuck this.

Is there any reason to think if you pay $300 for the preorder that you will ever get a device anything like what is promised? Because this seems vapor to me.

>That's a render
>There is no real product
>There is no prototype

Exactly, it seems like a scam. I want it, though.

This is why I specify "when they're both available." I wouldn't put in a preorder either.

People that preorder products that don't even have a prototype yet deserve to be scammed desu.

>WQHD on a Intel Atom
kek

>As if the WQHD display wasn't enough they added an additional small display.
Cool beans this will work out great

>Not even the renders on the website show how the hinge is supposed to work.
I want to believe.

I would be most interested in the HD primary display and the keyboard on the slide out. The double display with the HD screen is laughable for what performance would be expected. But you can only get the shitty primary screen if you want the keyboard on the slide out. Lame.

The renders look like the keyboard would be capacitive anyway, so it's not like it'd even be worth it just for that.

>I wouldn't put in a preorder either.
The difference is that gpd win has lots and lots of videos of working models. Pretty different from purchasing something with only concept art

>3DS HD
I know that's not possible yet with emulation, but it's a start. Who knows, maybe some day Citra will get optimized as fuck to run on it.

This is definitely true. I'm in no rush to buy either one, though. If the PGS ever comes out, great. If not, I'll get the GDP Win down the line.

>8gb ram

BULLSHIT

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS KICKSCAMMER

it's fake. It'll never come out don't be retarded and fund their scam

>fund their scam

yes master

Essentially I just want a pocket PC in a good form factor. Options on the market are just starting to emerge, and these seem like the best two. Unless someone has something better?

>when they both become available

Is there anything similar out now which has an atom processor and cellular capability in phone-ish form factor?

Zenfone

can I install a full os in it?

Look at this and see the truth.
youtube.com/watch?v=0ECmCChjnK0

You can. It's running a x86 processor

Yes. It's called Android.

a pipe dream