Any good news about AMD?

Any good news about AMD?

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.geforce.com/default/topic/957971/gtx-1060-g1-pc-won-t-wake-up-after-sleep/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Amada got her tooth fixed

they night go bankrupt and leave room for a competent competitor

Their stocks went up.

>good news
>AMD

Pick one.

Is AMD still Pajeet-tier?

The AMD cycle:
>AMD announces new GFX card
>AMD fanboys shill like fucking crazy for months
>Card turns out be be shit or meh levels at best, AMD drivers still suck
>Fanbois fall into a state of denial of about how much it sucks

Wash, rinse, fucking repeat.

I bought an AMD graphics card last week.

Maybe ZEN in 2020.

>amd drivers still suck
The drivers of my gtx 1060 cause my PC to reboot when I try to wake it from sleepmode. The memory clock is stuck at 4000mhz if I have my resolution set to 144Hz. My previous amd card didn't have any driver issues. Nvidia's drivers fucking suck and you shills made me fall for this stpuid meme
Ps. Tell your employer to fix this shit in the next update or I'll never buy your cards again

Fake and gay

Nvidia has the best drivers. Deal with it

i bought a HD 3650 in 2008
i bought a HD 7750 in 2012
i bought a HD 7850 very cheap 2nd hand in 2014
whats the next step

I deal with the best drivers®™ every time I pay the extra money on my electric bill caused by the computer not being able to go to sleep mode because of a driver issue that Nvidia is never going to fix.

rx 480 prudy good m8

Love my strix 480.

Or grab a nitro+ fury for around $280 or wait for vega

FX-8350 doesnt go that hot even with stock cooler, unless you live in a 3rd world country were room temperature is above 30ºC
companies dont give a fuck about drivers anymore. remember when both AMD and nvidia released special drivers for GTA 5? those are just small "hacks" to make the games run smoother, and are often done when triple AAA releases come out

forums.geforce.com/default/topic/957971/gtx-1060-g1-pc-won-t-wake-up-after-sleep/
Please ask them to fix this, Pajeet.

The preliminary benches for Bristol Ridge are looking good and with any luck we'll be seeing mobos and enthusiast APUs on the market soon.
>whats the next step
Locating the shift key and learning what an apostrophe is.

thank you friendo, i will go for either RX 470 or RX 480, heard the 470 gives more perf/dollar
sorry amigo, english is not my native language
¿What's the next step?

Caring about power? Lol electricity is cheap unless you live in a third world country.

Lol thread created by amd shills. No different than ctr shills.

Mate, what happens is
>AMD announces mid range card
>hype
>too much hype
>People forget its midrange
>dissappointment

>sorry amigo, english is not my native language
Nor is it mine, though that's not an excuse for making your posts intentionally more difficult to read by ignoring rules common to both languages.

You still using the 7850?
i had an ati 4850 in 2009 i think, it died this year.
planning to buy rx 480, the only problem is that my cpu it's not that good.(bulldozer fx-6300)
i was thinking on getting the 1060, but my budget it's pretty low and i don't plan to play in 4k or anything, at least not at this right moment.

this. people blow it out or proportion, even on the nvidia side. i remember on overclock.net people kept proclaiming off the top of their lungs that the 1080 was going to be 60 - 80% faster than a 980 ti and include hbm2 and the 1070 was going to be 30% - 40% faster than the 980 ti and too will include hbm2.

a few of us kept trying to tell people they were overreacting but we were heavily ridiculed and in the minority... and low and behold the 1080 came out being ~~25% - 30%~~ faster than the 980 ti and the 1070 roughly being a stock, beefy overclocked 980 ti (~~10% faster~~). with both only using gddr5x.

with the 480 people blew what amd said out of proportion. everyone took amd's statement of "vr for the masses" and assumed that meant 1440p-4k vr gaming for $200. essentially a 980 ti for $200. it was a ludicrous belief but people proclaimed it and built artificial hype off of it. all amd stated was bringing the entry level vr requirements down to the mid range market. and they did by delivering a card that's slightly faster than a beefy overclocked 970 without all the 970 controversy.

your faildozer will fail regardless if rx 480 of nvidiot 1060. fx-6300 is going to be a massive bottleneck. it might offer minimally decent performance when all cores maxed out but even then it will still hold back the gpu with its lackluster performance. just save up a few more welfare bucks and buy an i5 skylel or wait for zen.

Nvidia's midrange card blows their previous gen's high end card out of the water while AMD"s barely matched Nvidia's midrange from 2 years ago.

im aware of that, but need something to replace my gt 220.
>wait for zen
I would totally go for an i5 and nvidia GPU if i had the budget, but i don't, so we gotta wait for the next year, but if it's worth it i don't mind.

>buying any AMD processor other than FX-8350
I mean you could go for a FX-8320E if you care about consumption or have a shitty PSU but then you could just switch to intel.

>buying AMD anything

whats wrong with slightly outdated mid-range CPUs

AMD is dead.

>AMD uses more power
>lol amd uses so much power, that's why I always buy NVidia

>NVidia has a driver bug that makes it use more power
>lol who cares about electricity costs anyway

Fuck off shill.

Even the 8350 is shit, it's even slower than the Skylake i3 which costs $50 less

paying $50 USD more for something with less clock and less cores

>Intel
>yes

Amada is still cute
that is the only news

Paying $50 more for a dual core processor that outperforms an AMD quad core

>Intel
>Yes

Always believed their stock was gonna go up, poor though so no windfall for me, but I did help out by buying a new graphics card.

also Z E N

dual core 14nm barely beating a 5 year old processor with less cores and less clocks.

only 5% faster than 32nm quad core 5 year old processor and arch

whoa user i'm so scarced
:P

Kek, too small nvcache, really...? The card is just shit.

I check you should check the release dates again ;)

>he doesn't know what lith node is

into the trash.

The 8320e (and 8370e) are the cream of the vishera crop. It comes down to those chips using significantly less voltage than the rest of the lineup which makes it far easier to push them to 5ghz without exploding your motherboard.

Nothing new

The 1060 was roughly 15% faster than the 480 at launch. Now that is roughly 10% average after AMD driver updates. Yes you will find some games are more than 10-15% faster on the 1060. But you will also find games that are the same or less % than the 480. It averages out to around 10% now. Depending on your system, what games you play and what the cost of the GPU's are in your locality it's pretty much a 'so fucking what' scenario.

They both are shitty overclockers too. Both being only around 5-10% OC on average if you are lucky on the silicon lottery.

As for heat and power usage a little undervolting on the 480 goes a long way.

Both do the job at 1080 and even at 1440 in some cases. Just get whatever suits and quit fucking complaining about the other team.

Actually, their form of denial is
>w-we weren't hyped about it, it was nvidia shills pretending to be AMD fanboys to make us look bad when the card flops

See this post for an example

>check out rx 460 benchmark
>it's a little faster than 750ti
>see specs
>literally a die shrink of 260x with minor tweaks if any
>probably could overclock my 260x to 1.2GHz and get the same result

>amd cpu
>amd ssd
>amd ram
>amd gpu
:^)

Why do you shits always argue AMD vs Intel? I have them both and use them differently. It's all personal preference.
For example, I use my Intel in my gaming PC and my AMD as a heater for my room.

>calling others shits and still spouting memes

fx 8350 thermal limit is like 62c which is lower than the intel shit

they still release cheap garbage

>AMD SSD
funny, those were rebranded OCZ SSDs, known for being the shittiest SSD company around, so bad they went bankrupt.

Now it's AMD's turn.