LAN-only connection

Is there a way you can configure an individual Windows box to only be on the local network, with no access to outside of it?

You know, reposting the image even in a lighter format only adds to the total storage spaced used because the original still exists. You're a net detriment.

Yeah. Don't connect it to your router or modem or whatever gives connection to the outside world.

Also it's easy to notice that the quality is inferior, so what is even the point? I could convert images to shitty bmps autistically but I don't

Oh I'm just trying to piss off all these newfags who think Cred Forums is tech support like OP. Seems to be working, OP.

Uh, yes? What kind of stupid question is that.

No, the idea is that I want it to be able to connect to other PC's on the local network, which have access to the internet, but don't want this one specific PC to be able to access the internet.

set the default gateway to something that its not

and also set dns to 127.0.0.1

But you piss off oldfags too. Everybody, really.

Good this thread is shit and nothing of value will be lost.

Just configure the router to not give it internet connection

Then think. You'll need to block it on the device that connects everything else to the internet. Figure it out.

Much like your life?

#SickBurn

If it's so shit why are you even validating it by putting in the effort to convert the image and post it? Seems like you're inconvenienced by your plan more than anyone else

XD

All I do is run a script that automatically converts the image to a webm in less than a second. Not really an inconvenience at all, OP.

Here it is if you're interested:
for %%f IN (*.jpg) do (
ffmpeg -loop 1 -i "%%~nf.jpg" -an -c:v libvpx -qmin 16 -qmax 16 -quality best -t 2 -r 1 "%%~nf.webm"
)

>not making a bot that automatically reposts any images converted to webm
step up your game fagit

I'm not after every thread though. Only shitposting threads like this.

But you still expended effort to make the script and to look through threads and to execute it.

Then make your bot determine which threads are shitposts and which aren't.

Nope, just copy and pasted it off some still webm thread we had a while ago.

nigga I ain't doing that just to indirectly tell shitposting OPs to go eat a dick.

So where do you draw the line exactly?

Same IP.

-moot

Eat a dick, pal

No, you legitimately thought that you were the first person in the world to discover an alternative use for WebM, and you were trying to make it known by forcing it autistically. The other day when I called out the inferior detail of the seat behind the girl you replied something like:

>yeah but you can't tell that the image is worse if you only look at it real quick

I'm sure that was the first time you noticed that the shit you're pushing is noticeably worse than the source, and based on how you tried to save face I'm pretty sure that it was a hard blow to your pitiful existence. You still keep autistically pushing the same shit, but now claiming that acting like a retard on the Internet is somehow something to be proud of; it is just pitiful. I can't imagine taking whole minutes of my time every day just to do what you do because it would feel like a chore; something is very wrong with you.

If OP did not read the sticky and made a thread violating Cred Forums rules then I convert his image into a still webm. That's it, might help mods maybe it won't, I don't really care, I think it's funny and hilarious.

That makes exactly one of you.

>That's it, might help mods maybe it won't
You really think mods would bother looking to see if images are reposted as webm to aid their judgment? You really are delusional, autistic, twelve years old, or all three

lmao I never said that and I only do this occasionally. I guess others are doing it as well now. Sorry this turned out into an actual meme and triggers you I guess.

>shitposting in a already shitposting thread is bad
>not really violating and global rules
k

Maybe, maybe not. I mostly do it out of joy desu.

>I guess others are doing it as well now.
Likely not. Your brand of autism is unique.

I'm pretty sure this is what happened because even though he claims that I can remember that he used to post this in all kinds of threads, not only shit threads, also he posted more and more and preached about how the filesize was just so much better for the same quality. I do remember him claiming that the quality was the same. I believe that your explanation hits the nail here.

I'm not the same user believe it or not.

Dumb anime poster

don't assign a gateway IP to it

This here is a nice thread you got.

Notice the size and the fact that the quality is the same. I am innovating right here.

If I squint my eyes I can't even tell the difference, gj user!

Yes.

Why the hell isn't this in /sqt/?