Woo boy

woo boy

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalwelt.org/hackertales/inhalt/kimble
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ow the edge.

So why did Hiroshimoot remove ads if the site isn't making enough revenue?

>peepee the frog

>believe me, you will see revenue

>win10

Because he wants everyone to buy Cred Forums passes so he can sell your personal information to third parties for tons of money.

What personal information?

where do I watch this video?

fang!

his youtube channel

If you buy a Cred Forums pass, you're giving them a name along with your financials, and you're tying it to an IP, so they'll also be able to tell what kind of shit you like to post/browse. That's more than enough for a lot of companies to start drooling.

Fucking Google skype

What do the rest say?

4chins uses stripe. They don't have access to client card data

Marshall amps are shit

>4Channel

problem, ching chongy?

depends how they integrate it. its entirely possible to collect that information and then pass it to stripe.

>we need more memes
Jesus, why.

even if you use the js checkout, retrieving the customers name and billing address is just an api call away.

>threats are immediately neutralised
He clearly wasn't here when the site where faggots coorindated DELIBERATE SHITPOSTING was found.
Also the multitude of times Cred Forums was hacked.
Also THE FUCKING FBI

Fuck that guy, I want kim. He's endorsed by moot as well.

>he didn't buy a pass with BTC over a mullvad connection
retards

Wendell for mod

whats the timestamp

keke, that fucking guy is doin it isn't he?

is there a decentralized 4chain analog yet?

No way. I know him personally from when he still lived in Cologne and called himself Kimble.
My Quake2 clan was friends with his one.

He's a fucking insufferable asshole.
Best fucking thing was when we found out that he used an aimbot and he got kicked.

Gook moot knew even before he bought it this place was gonna lose him money, I thought he was doing it as a service to the world just like Moot handled it for 10+ years but no the slit-eyed faggot needs to make money off it

>If you buy a Cred Forums pass, you're giving them a name along with your financials,
No you aren't. I buy my pass anonymously via bitcoin. If you're on Cred Forums and you're not capable of that, you need to get where you belong.

>and you're tying it to an IP, so they'll also be able to tell what kind of shit you like to post/browse
No you aren't. The pass moves across IP transitions with you. Also, they already track your IP and browser identity even without a pass. You're impressively ignorant if you think otherwise.

That guy lmao

digitalwelt.org/hackertales/inhalt/kimble

The average winblows 10 user

Is there a video on this? I feel I need a good laugh.

who up