I fell for the 4k meme

>I fell for the 4k meme.

Nobody informed me about fillrate. The motion blur is terrible.

Other urls found in this thread:

download.p4c.philips.com/files/2/224e5qdab_00/224e5qdab_00_pss_engie.pdf
amazon.co.uk/ViewSonic-XG2401-Monitor-FreeSync-DisplayPort/dp/B01A0ZRR50/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1475525543&sr=8-1&keywords=viewsonic xg2401
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't worry. thanks to suckers like you we'll have good 4k in a few years.

What card do you have?

Titan XP

60hz and 5ms is just fucking terrible.

>Titan XP
I bet you bought it for gaming, right?

Yeah, what's wrong?

Using 4K for gaming. That's what's wrong.

4K gaming is a joke because a 4K display with a fast enough response time is laughably expensive. Either that or it's joke size so you can't actually see the difference without sticking your face right next to the screen.

>fillrate
so what is it?

>Nobody informed me about fillrate.
you deserve it for being tech illiterate

> Assuming just quadrupling your number of pixels won't lead to problems.

What the hell is youse guyses problem?

what is that fillrate problem you are talking about? anyways live and learn, only retards buy the latest tech as it's always overpriced and mostly useless.

t. richfag

Sell your 4K memenitor and get 144Hz 1440p with memesync.

This. They're pretty mature. But still won't last as long as a regular 60hz monitor.

>fill rate
I'm not sure you're using that word correctly, user

What do you meme by that memeposter?

It's how many pixels per second your GPU can output

Part of the reason why you get lower FPS at higher resolution

sounds like a driver software issue to me. install a stable driver from geforce.com AND select directx11 mode whenever you can

Once consoles have figured out to do 1080p 60fps then 4k gaming will be ready

Nope. It's just 60hz is shit. I'm sending it back for a 2k monitor at 144hz

Good choice. G-Sync is a plus.

>getting assraped by one monitor meme
>returning it and planning on getting assraped by another
144hz is a meme, you can't tell the difference between it and 60. Any time that you think you can you're lying to yourself.

Test it. Get a mate to use a random number generator to decide whether to set display mode to 60fps or much higher. If you can successfully tell over a decent sample size (say 30 guesses), the correct framerate more than 50% of the time, it will have been worth it. Otherwise not.

get your eyes checked

You must have brain issues because there is a very clear and obvious difference between 144/120hz and 60hz. Night and fucking day.

>gsync
don't listen to the undercover jew, it will die in 2-3 years

go for freesync

>titan xp
>freesync
lol

>not getting 1ms

What are you doing?

Heh, what's wrong is that the Titan series are not for gaming. Two 1080's are faster, and probably cheaper too

You don goofd, sandnigger

You bought a cheap 4k monitor. This happens with any cheap monitor, 4k, 1080p or even wxga.

Usually you can get better by dropping the res to 1080p.

Cheap 4k is good for mostly static text, and not for games, Netflix, or even TV. We use them for signage /presentations at work.

You would have known this if you did research first.

Thanks user, Ive been keeping my eyes out for cheap 4ks, guess Im gonna be 10happyP for now.

You must be blind if you can't tell the difference between 30 and 60 fps.

yeah pretty much

dude already cucked himself might as well do it twice

in any case, freesync is an open standard, so when gsync dies like all the vendor-locked shit nvidia tries to push, he'll have retroactive freesync support (maybe)

You must be blind if you can't tell the difference between a 0/10 troll and a post worth replying to

After using both, G-SYNC is better.

Both are shit though, constant 60fps is better than adaptive sync.

Hopefully G-SYNC dies and Nvidia supports freesync, but I don't see it happening.

I have one of these download.p4c.philips.com/files/2/224e5qdab_00/224e5qdab_00_pss_engie.pdf

and am thinking of getting this

amazon.co.uk/ViewSonic-XG2401-Monitor-FreeSync-DisplayPort/dp/B01A0ZRR50/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1475525543&sr=8-1&keywords=viewsonic xg2401

if it drops in price.