How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

That is very wrong if you look at the battery benchmarks on GSMArena or Notebookcheck.

Take any 4000mah xiaomi phone and it'll be like 30% above the htc 10

none of these are impressive

Angry at the average consumer that they've not demanded standardized hotswappable batteries for phones.

>3g internet use
>wifi icon

Pretty good since I have a HTC 10.

How is hotswappable possible unless youd have an internal and the hotswappable battery? Thatd make phones huge, and normies don't want that.

Or just buy a 10000mAh power bank for XiaoMi

615 mins is still 10 hours?

Why are we not at the point of having phones with batteries that last as long as flip phones

Doesn't affect me so doesn't bother me.

Who actually makes calls on their phone?

If the internal one is tiny and you have maybe 30sec to swap, I see no problem
Maybe some mechanism that allows you to plug in the new battery before unplugging the other

-sponsored by htc

Who uses 3g?

can't talk over 4g, fag

less battery life, less chance to explode :^)

It would have to be ridiculously tiny to only get 30 seconds from. I could see a 100mAh reserve pack the size of a pinky nail though, which should give both a swap time buffer and enough capacity degradation buffer to last the life of the device.

It makes me feel like DELET

You are so funny carrot nose fuck

Who the fuck gives a shit about 3G
Get that shit out of here

VoLTE?

or just buy any 6k mah chinkphone and don't carry bulky shit with you

I use an Android, but doesn't Apple have higher quality audio transmission while every Samsung user sounds like a robot to the other party?

>6k mah chinkphone
>don't carry bulky shit

does not compute buddy

>what is HD calling
lmaoing rn

>3G Internet

>6k mAh
*6Ah

Who makes calls over 3G? Isn't that like calling over WhatsApp or other apps?

Am I misunderstanding something?

Yes

Pretty much everyone makes calls over 3g. 3g provides higher quality and better compression

Sounds like a good way to burn your data.

It doesn't consume any data

How long until Ive is put under suicide watch?

Samsung user? Yes
Any other android manufacturer user? No

I use my OnePlus as a desktop mic sometimes, if I echo it to myself it's clear as can be.

Unsurprised.

>t. iphone user.

If you use wifi it doesn't consume data. We use Skype for Business at work as are phones. When I work from home, I don't have to forward anything, I just launch the Skype Android app and use that. And when I'm home my phone is connected to wifi so I don't use any data or talk minutes. It's a win-win except that it kills your battery.

>tfw to poor for an HTC 10

Where is this meme from?

I have 8k micro TB of RAM.

An entire thread of people pretending that they call over 3G.

Samsung owner here, I get perfect audio quality when calling any android or even windows phone handset. IPhones can be a bit hit and miss, I'm assuming they use some special snowflake system that's specifically designed to fuck with android.

Htc10 feels goodman

> 6k mah phone
What's it like carrying an expensive firecracker?

xD

HTC 10 master race here.

Only complaint is every 1/10 call sounds like shit but that may just be Verizon.

Why do you fucking fags like the cancerous third world phone so much? Is it because you can't afford a better phone?

Im surprised the S7 is not at the top. Im not surprised the iPhone is at the bottom.