You fell for the Three meme

>You fell for the Three meme

>mfw cancelled my contract
>mfw free from the phone jews

got a phone from uk as a gift, had 3 android installed. So glad I (((learned))) how to flash a new rom

>been with 3 for over 4 years
>never had a single problem with them
>everyone else moans about EE, Vodafone, O2 like fuck
>mfw

Three are shit. I was on PAYG. They cut off my list unlimited data recently. I torrented 230 gig of data in 3 days.

They are ok for neets like me. Only like 3p a minute.

kek

My only problem with 3 is they put up the price of all their handsets for contract renewal. Used to be able to get a top end phone for €120 with the cheapest contract, now it's 300.

>implying I ever have signal

This desu fampai.

Never any issues, unlimited data, I can tether my phone and still be fine, pretty good 4G coverage/speed. What's there to complain about?

I've been using 3 for 10 years and they keep getting better for me

On PAYG, price rose recently for unlimited, but worth it since they stopped throttling

Can someone explain what this is about?

Just some UK phone carrier

It gets mixed thought and different experiences from anons. I'm one of the happy customers and my phone is basically my portable modem

>was gonna call on your bullshit saying it's impossible to torrent 230GB in 3 days on their shitty 18Mbps 4g but it backfired

Holy shit, I wanted to get that £23/month unlimited data contract. Are they being faggots about their "ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT" policy?

3 is swedish mate.

I got a sim only contract for half price as a long term customer.

Unlimited data, 600mins and unlimited texts.

Payinf 12 quid a month, the data is literally unlimited when not using as a hotspot, when tethering i still get 20gb.

Also get to use a lot of data abroad for free which is nice

Linux Laptop, 4G Mobile Tethered to it. I was using Qbittorrent. When I had 3G no problems(they did cap the speed slightly).

All phone carriers are shit

I hotspot mine PAYG

no issues, see

grandfathered 2010 sim-only t-mobile plan
>100m
>100t
>unlimited 'hey we noticed you used ~2gb of data, stop that, please stop that, why aren't you stopping that' 3g
for

>finally move away from 3
>suddenly signal everywhere

Pretty good here, got grandfathered in to a sub-£15/month unlimited plan and using more than 60GB/month just on the phone itself. Also get like 200-300MB free on a tablet/modem.

I used to tether (as in wifi hotspot) on pay-as-you-go. Bought the £15 (later upped to £20) bundle each month, which gave me 30 days of unlimited data.

It was kind of strange... they could clearly tell that I was tethering because using a Windows machine between certain hours (I think 3pm-midnight or something?) would trigger a slowdown, as would torrent traffic at those times (from any device). When the slowdown was triggered, I had to disconnect the offending device/traffic and reconnect to the network.

The slowdown took about a minute to take effect, so in a pinch I could repeatedly reconnect and allow a large download to finish in time. I never did figure out what they use to distinguish between Windows and other traffic.

I was transferring 200-300+ GiB every month, easily... they eventually announced a hard tethering cap for all-you-can-eat contract customers, but a) that didn't apply to payg, where tethering was never allowed and b) it didn't seem to affect me anyways.

Even more interestingly, mid-month I would sometimes get the "you've run out of data" message that gets shown to capped PAYG mobile broadband customers. This almost always disappeared after a couple hours, but once or twice it didn't. I took a risk, bought another voucher, and tried again. No problems.

Only stopped because I moved to the middle of nowhere and had to get

(Me)
Just to clarify, because I realised I didn't say it: I was using this as the sole internet connection for a full household with many devices. Used a random 4.4 Android phone as the "router", which sometimes started overheating.

>tfw australian and wifi is slow as fuck

>Get a dedicated 4g router
>get a tower location app
>spend some time choosing the right location
>never pay for broadband gain

Sometime the signal will drop but as long as you dont live in the dessert/mountains it should be ok

Same. £15/mo unlimited 4G. Pretty good signal where I work.

How?
I pay £17 a month for unlimited texts and internet with 200 minutes.
4G everywhere in Manchester, I get ~60Mb/s in town.

The only bad thing I have to say about them is I get shit speeds when I'm in work, but then again it's on the 28th floor.

Torrented well over 100GB in a month and never hear a peep.

>live in the dessert

O2 has shittier support
three is just all round shit
vodafone master race, the support is god tier and i get 4G in most places

Reported

Global Rule 15

i just stopped paying them and now they sued me for about 800 euros

fuck

giffgaff - God tier
O2 Tesco Mobile - Decent tier
3, EE - Pleb tier
Vodafone - Shit tier

t. Vodafone customer that has used all other networks

>not owning a proprietary mobile spying machine

kek

Their internet is god-tier for me desu

Giffgaff are terrible. Unlimited data that isn't unlimited if you use too much. I'd only get to about 30gb before they would spit there dummy out. I left them for 3 about 2 years ago and never looked back