Cred Forums

Cred Forums

If I am selt taught programmer, what other things I would have to learn to get first job?

Some book with basic algorithms + some book about discrete math.

Will I ever need more than basic discrete math in programming job?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/learnprogramming/wiki/faq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How to drive and how to bs an interview

Unless you're in a city of over 200,000 programming is future suicide note tier

>tfw getting chinlet surgery soon

cant wait to look like a cute girl instead of an ugly boy

Good luck getting hired without a real education.

Leafy?

Find a good company and move up, I did support and showed a passion for development and got moved over time.

>tfw not washed hair since surgery.

OP, unironically I recommend you to check Reddit Learning Programming FAQ:

reddit.com/r/learnprogramming/wiki/faq

it has more info and unless you want to make Hello World programs in obscure/hipster language, don't take advice from Cred Forums.

Unless you want to rice your desktop or want to buy a new phone, Cred Forums is useless.

>plebbit is unironically less shitty than Cred Forums

thx senpai

she went from poor russian looking to total qt
based plastic surgeons

>tfw I like girls with small chins
It gives them a rounder face.

you have very weird fetish senpai

chinletis is result of inferior genetic

this is kind of disturbing.. what are they moving around or sticking in there to achieve this?

>Unless you want to rice your desktop or want to buy a new phone, Cred Forums is useless.
Cred Forums isn't even good for that.

they cut your jaw and extend it, then put an implant to reattach the parts

Create a portfolio on a public repo, learning from books isn't enough.
Consider the girl in the OP, she goes from cutie roundy face to HERE COMES THE CRIIIMSON CHIIN! She didn't have that chronic no-chin like the other guy posted here.
By the way this talk about chins is much more interesting than OP's post.

they are sticking in fluid aesthetic

Le ebic maymay my dude

god tier surgeon right there

> tfw missed med school acceptance exam by 10 marks.

>going from homely slav housewife qtpie to androgynous tranny-looking tomboy

i love science

I like the slight fat below her chin in bottom left t b h

Math. Fucking math. Not because of the raw math skills, but the thinking associated with it (College Algebra -> Calc 2, about 4 classes if your college does the whole "PreCalc" thing). Then you'll need to read up on interview questions and the data structure questions that come with them. You may be asked to do a memebuzz solution by heart just for the fuck of it.

There are good programmers who use the math they've learned in their CS track profusely in lots of situations, primarily because of the subset of programming they work in. Then there are those who don't and rely mostly on problem-solving skills. Most of the time, if you retain the basic thinking skills from even Algebra, you'll be fine if you're doing "git er done" programming where you need to provide someone with a computer program that does what it needs to at a good speed (generally in an enterprise setting).

I agree with this. Plebbit sucks to be an active participant on, but it's got a lot of resources that Cred Forums hasn't even come close to replicating on the InstallGentoo wiki.

She honestly looked better before. What's with Americans and their love for horse faced women?

Most Jews are horse-faced.

America is a Jewish colony.

She looked better in the before pic. 2nd is too masculine

le cringe

you are welcome. Good luck with those chin-gains

She was CUTER before WTF

Going to school isnt about learning how to code.
Its about learning everything else

she should have corrected her nose only and it would have been so perfect...

hebephile scum

kneepads and balsom

Learn how to implement the listview/tableview/gridview interface/class.

try getting a book about sucking dick, and licking boots. what you know or what degree you have means jack shit in the real world.

where are you working?