I created a ftp server. you can copy and paste anything, any virus script, memes or whatever...

i created a ftp server. you can copy and paste anything, any virus script, memes or whatever. you can copy anything from here too. plz plz dont ddos thx
ftp://95.7.216.103/

H O N E Y P O T
O
N
E
Y

P
O
T

i dont know if i gave delete access to all users lol

how do i login lol

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Status: Server sent passive reply with unroutable address. Using server address instead.
Command: LIST
Response: 150 Opening BINARY mode data connection.
Error: The data connection could not be established: ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server

hmmm

seems to be denying everyone access

Open the ftp port you use, and the port one higher than that, in addition also a range on which the data gets transferred.

This is what happens when script kiddies try to make a server of any sort. Come back after you've learned how to port forward, OP.

This

Why is the CD-ROM drive just sitting there?

could somebody upload doom 3, i want to play doom 3

I have doom 3 installer and key - it wont let me load it.

Let me try something... What is the admin username and password? Just tell me then change it after a few minutes

What am I seeing.
>>Doom 3
>>dem quads

Hail Satan

Got a port or a login for that matter OP?

why didn't you load up your "server" with anything worth sharing?
>webm: a dozen webms
>music: empty
wow, that was worth it

I'd upload a ton, 10U, if I could even login.

>a ton
please do
except this "server" has shit bandwidth
/thread

does anybody have a good big tits compilation?

i want to fap to big FTP tits.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

How's the weather in Izmir, boy?
What would your government think if I uploaded anything illegal on your machine like say, a naked goat?

I'd be more interested in seeing a goat in a jacket t.b.h

can i upload my php-nuke webpage?

satan is fucking cool

I made a ftp server just like ops but it actually works but I don't think I want to post it here

It looks like OP didn't open his passive port range

Great for you?

back to newcancer

Sorry yeah i must be new, i didnt realize it was a noteworthy accomplishment to "set up" an ftp server and forward a few ports.

I will definitely gtfo and leave this board to the highly technical masterminds like you.