Why do Android phones lag after a year

And outright stop working after 2 years of use?

No shitposting please.

Idk what you're talking about senpai.

Rocking Xperia Z2 running CM12.1 for 1 year 11 months here, works just the same as when I first got it.

Here's your (You)

My 5S literally runs faster than my S6.

Also S5 lags scrolling the screen.

>Samshit
Found your problem.

Because you're a cuck using stock rom.

LG also sucks.

Sony?

My lg g3 is now faster than the it was the day I bought it.

Simple u pleb, it builds up crash logs and shit, and eventually ur dalvik cache partition starts to clog up with shit.

Google how to clear your dalvik cache partition on your shitty samshit phone user.

And ur "lag" will be gone.
Memes aside.
Good luck

I'm Sony kind of fucked up after Z3, but not as bad as others.

What ROM/etc are you using?
Mines turned into a calcified piece of shit over the last year and I've been meaning to wipe it clean, but I can't decide what to put on it.

>No shitposting please.

How about i just get an iphone so it works without having to do stupid shit like that?

>2011 singlecore 512mb ram piece of shit
>runs Android 6.0.1. with no lag whatsoever
Yeah you're are full of shit OP

Resurrection remix. Stock 6.0 is also faster than previous stock roms.

I think its got to do with storage hardware

Pajeet ROMs need not apply since they're pre-broken. Factory shit only.

Video proof

Have fun getting cucked even worse then.

Same reason your computer will turn slow.

You fill it full of shit and now it's bloated. If you know how to take care of your tech it will run, if not the same, even better than it did new.

Tfw CM12.1 is actually worse than the stock ROM I had, but still got no problems with it.

are there any phone ssimiliar to that one, but to todays specs?

id fucking jump over 42 large hedges to get one, but only if it has 2015+ hardware

So if there are no problems, which is impossible since it's made by some kids, how is it worse?

I was honestly looking forward to buying an iPhone this gen.

but I use my phone in the car.... exclusively. via an aux cord. So it turns out I'm not getting an iphone until I buy a new car. but thats just me

Not sure what you're talking about. I've been using the same galaxy s3 for 4 years now and it still runs great. I think you're just buying shitty phones or something. Or you're installing a ton of shit and not uninstalling shit you never use.

Here's a tip, OP: get an app like greenify. This will show you what apps have services running in the background. If you install a bunch of widgets, for example, that's going to slow your phone down even if you don't actually USE the widgets because they're going to have their service running in the background even if you never put the widget on your home screen. And the same goes for a lot of other apps, like Facebook. Even if you never use it, it's got a background service running, devouring RAM.

It's a bit slower and some functionality doesn't work as intended, but it's only interfering with my use case like 0.00000000001%

it comes with a aux cable

Nice 12FPS in that game
S3 was my first modern smartphone and trust me, it no longer works.

No, there are no phones like that. But if it wasn't for the camera, I'd use the Play as my daily driver. In fact, I used it for two weeks when my 5x died and I had to send it for repairs.

How much does Apple pay you for each goalpost you move

If using an adapter is enough to turn you off then I wonder if you would have really bought one

>dalvik
Pajeet confirmed. In most of the civilized world, we're running marshmallow, or at least lollipop, and use ART instead of shitty dalvik.

Buy a better phone, poo in loo

What version are you using? Anything

running note 3 still bought on release, probably been 3 years no problem still runs great

How much cow shit does your govt pay you for every shilling you do for poondroid?

Also tell the "my S3 still works" to make it less obvious.

Ye boi, im still runnin with Z2 after about 1.5 years, doesnt run slow but i fucked up the backglass, charging port and Audio Jack,which sucks because i cant connect other things than my blt headphones to thid

Dumb frogposter

My Sony Z3 Compact is as fast as in the day I bought it.

>uses outdated, old tech instead of buying new devices
>therefore is a shill of the company that doesn't make money off new devices
How fucking retarded are you people?

>1 cow dung has been deposited on your local cow dung storage.

Still going strong.

For some reason my phone has a tendency to repair itself. I just will not die.

>screen on/off button sops working properly
>2 months later it's back to working perfectly
>volume button is wobbly, barely works
>a week after it's like new
>a Sweden shaped outline of dead pixels appear
>two weeks later it's gone

And still not a single visible scratch even though I've never used any kind of screen protection and I drop it constantly and treated in like shit over the years. Fucker is more sturdy than my old Nokia 3310.

>being this much of a dumb frogposter
Poo in loo, pajeet.

wew so many pajeets here

>buy a piece of shit $50-$100 phone
>surprised when it lags

My s6 is still fine and not laggy at all, you just cant buy garbage and expect blazing speed with new updates and such

Where did you hear this? I got a Z3C on release and it still runs beautifully. Best phone I've ever owned.

u understand how quickly the "lightning" port is going to shitter out with you using as both a 3.5mm jack and a charging port

>My s6 is still fine and not laggy at all.

Kek.

>What do you mean it takes 4 seconds to open my photo album? just get an android it's a great OS i swear.

My htc incredible s was fucking indestructible as well. Too bad it had no decent 4.1+ roms.

care to elaborate or offer any real/substantiated argument at all?

Because smartphone makers do not profit if they actually support your phone.

It forces you to buy new hardware for what should be a simple software update. A flagship galaxy s5 is not going to get android nougat.

>implying anyone would pay people to shill on Cred Forums.
>posting pepe to be even more edgy

mootles couldn't even get advertisers to buy ad space because they don't want to be associated with the content here. You think they'd pay even MORE to have people advertise for them? Dumb nigger. My sgs3 runs flawlessly with slimkat, faggot frogposter.

dont get it twisted, companies actually do want their advertisements reaching the people of Cred Forums, because its such a large amount of people from such a wide group of demographics, they just dont want anyone to know they're advertising.

/thread

Yours may not, but mine works just fine.

Hell, my SGS1 still boots just fine. I just haven't tried running anything newer than froyo. I don't use it as a phone because >dat 3g

But it is a great pmp. I am running a rom that stripped out all of the non multimedia features and I use it with a 64gb microSDXC because of the sexy ass Wolfson DAC

My HTC One M7 has served me well for 3 years, still runs great. Fuck off.

Since a few of you are talking about the S3, what's the best ROM for it?

I'm currently using Archidroid when when freshly flashed runs pretty slick, but then give a few days it bogs back down again.

For the same reason Windows starts lagging after some use.

Just do a factory reset, it'll help you.

I used my Xcover 2 for 4 years and it was still running snappy it just wasnt detecting my sim card so i got K10000 last month.

>computer

Not on Linux, is this a Windows problem? :^)

Because google can't fucking program.

No freedoms

get a jolla phone instead

>but muh apps
do you really need angry birds that badly?

>essential functions:
>call
>text
>email
>web
and then write programs yourself for extroardinary needs

>not abolishing petty entertainment
>not being a tech monk

inb4 you're 16 and all your friends use snapchat
>being part of the bloatware generation

>edgy freetard with no social life confirmed

Amusingly enough, you're the one that comes across like a teenager. Adults don't have time to write their own software for a phone just to avoid buying a phone that has all of the software they'd need available gratis, or cheap.

In the real world, not the rms fantasy land you live in, people don't give a fuck if the source code to their programs is available because they're far too busy with their career, social obligations, maintaining meaningful connections with other human beings, having a relationship with another person that isn't a Chinese cartoon but a real flesh and blood human being... I think deep down on some level, you freetards realize how pathetic you look to the rest of the world and how cringe inducing it is when you say things like "tech monk", and that just makes you sperg out that much more because the people you believe you are superior to are looking down their nose at you.

>Posts the Reddit/Facebook maymay frog

1 upvote has been deposited to Reddit account. :-)