/xpg/

>an elegant, professional interface that makes finding what you need fast and intuitive
>a powerful suite of administrative and productivity tools that focus on security so you can focus on work
>usability, compatibility, interoperability; there are no barriers between you and your goal
>cumulative security updates until April 9, 2019
>26,000+ hours of life cycle support

When I abandoned Win2K, I thought that XP would be just another desktop environment

I didn't know that I would be finding a home here

Welcome to XP country

well said
I hope to be going back to /comfy/XP soon

windows 10 sucks

Yeah the 2000's were awesome and had the best ideas. Now it's just SJW's and tablets and I can't even go outside without payinga micro transaction. WTF HAPPENED!!!!!

XP is okay

Kek

Is that a top kek or a bottom kek? I'm rusty on my quantum mechanics.

Ah finally someone who also likes xp.
xp bros for life.

WinXP x64... comfy as comfy gets.

>inb4 muh gaymes, muh dx 12 muh muh... FUCK OFF the lot of you.

>using an os for the theme
For what purpose? Why not just use GNU/Linux when it can run all the software from that era just fine in WINE? Not to mention font improvements, a more active community, and faster performance?

Genuinly curious why anyone would choose to run XP when the theme can be replicated in Openbox or mint. Litteraly everything in XP can be done faster, and more secure, in an alternative OS.

x64 never had drivers for anything, deprecated before its prime.

yes finally someone else who thinks xp is cool

only us 90's kids and our underground operating systems.. wont be able to use them once hilary clinton is elected though we'll have to hook our brains up to a facebook phone to learn about black people

stupid r3ddit frogposter. Almost wanted to join this thread and contribute something.

it's a strange kek

How could linux ever even be half as comfy as based XP?

Unity, Cinnamon, GNOME, LXDE, XFCE...

Here I am with my Esprimo from 2006. And my old 17" CRT because the TFT broke recently.

I'm in the mood for playing some Ragnarok Online or Lineage II Japanese Beta.

I miss the old times. The movies, the games, the people.

My snes, my psx, my ps2.

My japanese games.

Lan parties.

But we have to look forward, the world is a train wreck to happen and it needs people like us, when shit hits the fan.

I didn't want to fuck around in linux again. Windows is just easier for me right now. But I know of the privacy issues, and I don't like this, and don't want to support this.

Also, games.. more hassle free.

If I would have problems on Linux I would blame Linux or me agains for using it, even if I have the same problem on Windows.

But I think in the future I will multiboot.

Gnu/Linux just feels right. Wouldn't it be for the Gaming problem. But I think the support is getting better. "Wine Tricks" and all that.

Got drivers for my mobo, GPU and sfx card. Bot 32 and 64 applications run without a hitch. Don't know what setup you have.

Fuck off with your 15 year old abandonware

XP thread OPs need to suffer, its a meme OS with an autistic following

Everything you want out of it can be done better on Linux

XP is the master of all

tfw use both Linux an XP

>compatibility
lol

I still use XP SP 1

SHOO SHOO HIPSTER WINBABBY TRASH

>virtualbox

faggot, run it for real

Are you aware this graphic is heavly outdated?