WHY IS EVERYTHING TURNING INTO A BOTNET?

JUST LET ME UPDATE MY DRIVERS YOU FUCKING NVIDIA FAGGOTS!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
geforce.com/drivers
us.download.nvidia.com/GFE/GFEClient/2.10.2.40/GeForce_Experience_v2.10.2.40.exe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There you go bro no need to thank me

nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

geforce.com/drivers

Had the same thing yesterday. Why would someone connect his GRAPHICCARD Driver/Manager with Facebook?!

Gotta let all my friends and family know I updated my graphics drivers

Why? Because you let it happen that's why.

I appreciate it but GeForce experience IS the software that gives me the pic in the OP - didn't require to log in before.

The manual look up ends up with this...

Meant to reply to What if I'm not a Facebook normie or Google downie?

How did you solve it? Can I give them 10minutemail disposable e-mail?

>he didn't fall for the AMD GPU meme

Why would you even use geforce experience in the first place?

This is the internet age, that's it!

us.download.nvidia.com/GFE/GFEClient/2.10.2.40/GeForce_Experience_v2.10.2.40.exe
you're welcome

I uninstalled that shit...don't really need it anyway.

Because you are fucking retarded trash that think "modern" means "botnet"

Why fuck are you on the internet

>Manufacturer doesn't need my e-mail for shit to work
>OS doesn't need my e-mail for shit to work
>A piece of hardware needs e-mail for shit to work.

Or you can always give them your Facebook account.

keep buying nvidia goy :o)

You think it's bad now? Wait until they effectively drive AMD out of the market in 2 years or so. Right now, AMD at least has the 480 and last year they had the 390. Nvidia is now strangling AMD and once they're as competitive in the GPU market as they currently are in the CPU front, which, give or take, should be in another 2 or so years, Nvidia will go maximum jew as they've been waiting to for a long time. And all the people who supported them will get fucked in the ass pretty hardcore. This is only the beginning. BOHICA

>that think "modern" means "botnet"
this isn't that far from truth though

>the day will come when you need to login to your GPUs Driver just to play certain TWIMTBP games

This is the future you are choosing

>A piece of hardware needs e-mail for shit to work

I uninstalled experience a few weeks ago. My gpu still works on my machine. Just switch to obs and afterburner and manually update gpu drivers

This is so fucking stupid

Why does Nvidia want my Facebook details or even an account to just get fucking drivers or to use their software

So. Fucking lucky I haven't updated experience at all or my drivers yet and I'm polly not gonna because of this backwards ass bullshit

stop buying nvidia then you cuck

Muh shadowplay

because you're a cuck who will continue buying their products regardless, so they're gonna keep reaching out for more and more

you think this is bad? you have no idea what they have in store for you in the next decade. prepare your anus to pay for driver updates like the good goyim you are. and using more monitors. and pretty much anything that you intend to do with your graphics card

Oh snap! Apparently Torvalds was right again!

Verification e-mail took 5 minutes to show up into my inbox.

was about to reeeeee

I already had an account to use the Nvidia forums.
I don't see how that's a big deal.

>implying anyone wants to see a recording of your shit casual game
kys