ITT: (YOU)R Unjustifiable tech lust

ITT: (YOU)R Unjustifiable tech lust

I hate myself for wanting pic related

I have always wanted to do 4 way crossfire with some shitty old cards that would be unusable today
Just to have 4 way crossfire

I get boners when thinking of old 90s computers

I'm thinking of replacing my burned out bargain bin laptop with a MacBook desu.

I want an iPhone 7 so I can take portrait shots.

i7-6900k

I just want the monitor.
Is there any similar monitor on the market?

>Max spec W530
My T420 does everything i need it to. I can get a desktop for what they cost

They're comfy. The 2008 Unibody is the most underrated laptop they ever made

>I hate myself for wanting pic related
why? it's a GOAT computer with an amazing screen. Unless you're a retard gaymer, it will do everything you'd ever want from a PC... and will do it better than anythign else.

NSA cli tools.

I FUCKING WANT THESE

I want one to see if the rumors about the 5.6mm Jack just hidden and you can use a drill to open it up

What about the modern models?

Good luck counting the days until that logic board burns out.

The 5k iMac really isn't that bad of a deal when you consider the screen itself is worth over a grand.

Find a one with dead internals, screen with the same aspect ratio and size and put it inside the iMac body.

I love iMacs I just mainly use Windows and Linux so a budget build makes more sense practically
The modern ones are great if you need a main machine, but if you're just looking for a shitpost/YouTube station the old ones are the only reasonable price. They have nvidia graphics and swappable hard drives too

A TC Electronic 2290 Rack Delay. One of the best Delay Units ever made. They are like 30 years old now and still go for £1000/$1000 on Ebay.

Me too, maybe even pair it with an old ass i7 or Core 2 Quad

An asus c201 with libreboot.
My inner rms bugs me when i turn on my pc that uses microcode in the cpu

max spec Surface Book
3440x1440 monitor
dual gtx 1080s

I tried dual cross fire for this reason. Had two old 4xxx somethings (pretty high number). Could play Far Cry 3 with it but it lagged as hell when looking around quickly because CF or SLI sucks.