Times you revealed your Cred Forums powerlevel

>get drunk
>Start ranting and proselytizing about free software and Richard Stallman to everyone
>yelling at people to delete their facebook because it's proprietary and they're stealing our data

>hanging out with friends for the first time in a long time
>they start wondering about having us stay for dinner
>don't have anything planned
>they open a browser to the local pizza place website
>start to tear up
>they fill out the selections
>"Loading..." screens up the ass
>one of them notices me sniffling
>have to try to stay calm while they finish the order
>they click "Checkout"
>burst into treats
>have to explain to them that the botnet wants them to starve
S-someone hold me, /g.../

i always Cred Forums irl that's the fun

everyone I know who Cred Forums's irl is actually autistic

Talk with a doc.

but i am autistic

>Be drunk
>Read some upsetting news about internet laws
>Burn Tails to 2 DVDs
>Give one to dad while rambling about the digital apocalypse
>He tries to calm me down, but the drunken sperg-out can't be controlled
>Just sits and listens to my tin foil hat tier ramblings
>Wonders what he did wrong 25 years ago

i explained to bunch of friends how to crack WPA wifi at a BBQ, now they won't let me anywhere near their electronics cause they think i'm some uber hacker or something

WPA wifi, not WEP?
care to share user?

nigga literally look it up there's tutorials all over jewtube, it won't work on new routers though

This seems like a meme, but I literally convinced my friends to let me ring the pizza place on a landline instead of using a website or app.

F-freedom is n-no meme, a-user-kun...

It's not!
I love my friends too much to let them do something like use nonfree software.

>mouth momentarily begins to form the g in gnu before you say linux when talking to normies.

are you not meant to call it gnu/linux?

maybe when i get really passionate in a conversation with someone who knows a bit about tech in general. also, don't like family members taking pics of me.

but i never get drunk, so no ranting about that stuff to anyone.

that's the real way to handle it
people will be more than happy to let you deal with the pizza man

I get enough "What's linux?", without mentioning the GNU part.

>get stoned with friend
>start going on about how I don't use proprietary software and about how everyone wants to mine us for data and all the autism you see on here
>also say that the Jews and Chinese are like insects
>and how it's nice that no niggers live in my neighborhood
Revealed my Cred Forums and Cred Forums power level all at once, luckily I kept the Cred Forums power level safe

>browses Cred Forums, Cred Forums and Cred Forums
What level wizard are you, user?

Blue pilled propriety slaves

>join WoW guild
>they use Raidcall
>proceed to explainy why I don't want to use a Russian botnet
>get kicked out of the guild

Honestly, I hate making phone calls more than anything else, and will go out of my way to avoid them wherever possible, but in a lot of cases it can be the most efficient way to get something done.

I still order pizza online though. Or in person. Fuck phone calls.

I, too, have done this.
Maybe that's why I don't get invited to go drinking anymore. Oh well, I prefer herb over alcohol anyways.

I actually know the people at the pizza shop.
Which is a sad reflection on my life.

Czech'd. I always call it GNU/Linux, though, fucking normies need to get confused, because that's the only way it might register with them.

>I hate making phone calls more than anything else.
What about losing your freedom? I'm sure you would prefer to talk in the phone for not even a minute than live as a slave for the rest of your life.

>Want some pizza with my dad
>Don't want to use their website because of non free JavaScript
>Call them
>"Hey dad, what was the pizza we ordered last time ?"
>The Guy on the phone tell me all the pizzas I have ordered last time
>This Guy know my name, my adress, my phone number and, my family and my favourite pizzas
>Tfw my pizzeria wants me to starve

I did the same thing during Christmas dinner. I remember my mom's shocked expression as she said "Woooow, okay".

>parents invite normie friends over
>they're all browsing reddit on their iphones and talking about pokemon go
>take them to den
>self-built dual socket server and 6 hard drives with roaring fans, mechanical keyboard, and crt monitor
>"user is that your computer?"
>anime background, terminal windows open
>they ask me if i go to Cred Forums

I basically said the same things at work (a restaurant) and my coworkers ecstatically agreed. Albeit, when you're doing prep, it's just pure shittalking. People, politics, the previous shift, everyone and everything is fair game.

>whats your instagram user?
>whats your facebook user?
>whats your snapchat user?
>whats your twitter user?
all it takes to be outed in this day and age

>tfw i use facebook

>be in college, 2008
>recently had turned 21 and had drunk beer several times
>first time having hard liquor
>had friends at this time for some reason
>at friend's apartment
>playing rockband
>one of friends talking about how his brother was working on a transformers movie
>he mentions in passing something about Macs
>I go on a tirade about why Macs are bad and for idiots
>apparently several people tried to make me stop but I would get angry and hit my leg with a clenched fist
>told by this guy that I was no longer allowed to drink at his apartment

That's actually the only bad behavior while drinking I ever had, that one event. (Unless you count when I used to drive drunk, which I do not do now)
Pic unrelated but cool

also around this time
>at friend's apartment, bring my laptop so I can post on Cred Forums while rest of friend group watched movies (fiction is a waste of time so I cannot stand this activity)
>friend's girl roommate asks if she can check her facebook account from my laptop
>for some reason I allow it
>hand her my laptop
>she doesn't know how to use awesome wm or load my browser
>realize she doesn't really know that I am a nerd XD
>open firefox for her and navigate to facebook.com and hand her back the laptop
>it's all dark theme because I themed every websight to be zenburn colors
>"Jordan, I thought you didn't have a facebook account but you took the time to make it all dark?"
>I explain to her that I use custom css and some built in firefox settings to automatically make every website that color
>she signs in and takes about 9001 years to do whatever it is you do on facebook
>get laptop back, check saved passwords
>she didn't save her password
>I did use to steal facebook sessions in the dorms using some skiddie tool and would make posts as other people that probably ruined their social standings

>yelling at people to delete their facebook because it's proprietary and they're stealing our data
There's no theft involved. You give it to them for free.

my revealing my power level is getting people to admit that they secretly hate the services. best is males. and it's always the same reason.

>>so user I heard you don't have a _____ account
>It's true
>>Why not?
>I just don't really care about everyone's shit and if I wanted to meet them I would call or text.
>>I guess so... btw, don't have kids user
>So you're doing that because of your kids...?
>>...When you ask like that I guess my wife forced me to do it all
>So what do you use it for at the end of it all?
>>I guess I just talk to her and her friends over and over again... nevermind

conversations starts out as "user why are you an autist" and every time ends as "I'm an autist"

Making your friends call you user is pretty autistic, dude. You should see a doctor.

I pretty much only use facebook to talk to others without needing to give them my phone number. I never post anything and I just follow pages for various interests I have. Everything is set to private as well.

in some of these cases they also admit that they didn't want the children in the first place or to even live here on a permanent basis. and that their wife made them do everything. we arrive here after just a few responses starting with "why don't you have a facebook". I'd literally kill myself.

>racist tirade
Daww, arent you a little snowflake.

But they take data even if you don't have an account. They track all of the sites you visit that have a like button on them and build a database of all information they have corresponding to you.

>power level
Please kill yourself.

>burst into treats
man it’s been a while since I last saw that one

>delete their facebook
how can i get myself to do this Cred Forums?

If you don't have a facebook account and care about that you should just block the entire facebook domain.

Cred Forums

I don't think I've seen that since snacks used to say it on Cred Forums inverted

And now they're building solar powered drones that will fly around in shitskin countries without internet acting as hotspots to give them all internet.

I bet every one of them will need a Facebook account to connect to the drone net and you can guaran-damn-tee Facebook will be collecting every fucking byte that passes through their network

>there's no theft involved. You give it to them for free.
the normies don't know this

They also think snapchat photos really disappear after 10 or whatever seconds and that nobody else can see the image in transit.

Just do it. Its like removing a bandaid: it hurts at first but it's better in the long run

I've deactivated mine for about 2 years now. Shit is cash. I should just go ahead and delete it at this point

What, you become a girl when drunk?

You're using an USA botnet.

>implying NSA isn't listening to your call to prevent you from ordering CP

That's right. But is still wrong.

this is me, but with discord instead.

so chinese botnet.

nigga I'm drunk right now

>I don't have a facebook account

When I created a search engine for tor network as a mini project for college.

If you ever made a kikebook account you shouldn't be here to begin with.

I had this happen to me.
>Learned about laptop cam hacking
>taped it off
>a few weeks later my parents notice and ridicule me for being paranoid after listening to my explanation
>get new laptop
>disable webcam in BIOS and delete drivers
>smug comments christmas from parents:
>"see it's silly to tape of your webcam user"
>tell them i disabled it in BIOS
>mfw their faces

You can disable a webcam in BIOS? I never owned a webcam-embedded notebook so I don't actually know. I'd just remove it physically, to be desu.

Fuck that reminds me of a story.
>dad decides to buy me a new thinkpad with part of my moms retirement since I've been such a good child for taking care of her for 5 years
>he isn't tech savy at all so I explain why I'm upgrading certain things and not other things
>like I'm getting the best cpu since its a bitch and a half to replace, but I'm skimping on the hard drive and ram since I can easily upgrade those myself for cheaper
>get to webcam
>say I'm not getting a webcam
>yes you are
>I don't want or need a webcam though
>tough shit what if I want to skype you or something
>but we live in the same house
>you are getting a webcam or I'm not buying this laptop

And thats the story of why my t550 has a webcam.

The telephone switches handling your call to the pizza place aren't running AGPLv3 code.

Most likely WPA with the PIN thing enabled

Does it matter? They're not your telephone switches. Even if they were running AGPLv3+ software, you still don't get the 4 freedoms of software:
>You don't run the software on their machines, the telephone company does;
>You can't study the software running on their machines, only the telephone company can;
>You can't make copies of the software running on their machines, only the telephone company can; and
>You can't distribute modified versions of the software running on their machines, only the telephone company can.
Does this mean you shouldn't use telephones? That depends. If you know and understand that the machines you're talking to are NOT your machines, and everything that goes with it, then you can decide for yourself whether or not you're willing to do so.
Nonfree javascript/phone apps, however, do run on your machine, so that immediately requires them to be free.

A dude I know thinks I hacked his phone because I advised him to turn off bluetooth to save battery when I noticed the icon in a screenshot he sent me.

T550 is not a real ThinkPad

Why not?

Did webcam and microphone on my thinkpad. I can always just reboot and reactivate if I really need it.

>have boss who is massively pro-open source
>work in a pro-open source company
>Talk about technology and vidya and whatnot all day erryday

Life. Is. Awesome. It's like living in Cred Forums, only with less retards and only pleasant people around. So it's not like Cred Forums at all.

Hi Alex.
Also,
> pro-open source
> play vidya

You can be pro-something and still find it necessary to use another thing in order to actually live a good life.

Unless you're a massive autist like Stallman.

>there are no freedoms-respecting video games

Nah, I do use proprietary software myself (Cred Forums as an example).
But people who are Pro-open source/Pro-freedom wouldn't play video games just because the devices they run on are freedom-denying and so are the games.
And no, they aren't a necessity to have a good life.

> implying that's the kind of games they talk about
But I get your point and acknowledge it.

Same here. Privacy is a big concern and I always warn people of the dangers of social media, google, apple, the NSA, etc.
They don't care except when I knock the phone out of their hands to block their cameras when they point them at me to check their texts.

Not him but I think I got fucked once when drunk.

The sensation was familiar to me when I consciously decided to do it years later.