Why are women so bad at computers?

why are women so bad at computers?

Because they don't have to be good.

They're stupid. /thread

because women, as a sex, don't have the variation that comes with a Y chromosome

because they lack spatial intelligence, it's been scientifically proven.

they're mostly self-centered. Computing in general requires oneself to look out for answers, and not look in. Think about when you're on the verge on exhausting yourself when trying to find a solution for some problem you've find; you've almost forget your own subconsciousness, you're a man on a mission and put everything to find the solution to the problem. That requires a momentary suspension of ego, something women are unable of.

Cherrypicking

It's not women that are bad at computers, it's people in general. A tiny sliver of the population manages to be just barely competent after obsessing over them for years. For whatever reason, that sliver of population happens to be predominantly male.

Women are, as a rule of thumb, also much less autistic than men. Maybe it comes from having two X chromosomes or something.

there's a lot of men bad at computers too
but the lack of women in STEM-related fields other than this recent push for women in the easy aspects of it is probably accountable for by the fact that women are less likely to be critical thinkers and problem solvers

because they can coerce men to figure out whatever problem they're stuck at by either bouncing their breasts or swinging their cunny around

only way women will be as competent as men in any given area is if men have robot wives or something similar and women can no longer exert influence by seducing men in exchange of favors

feminism allowed women to choose their way in life but it kept men chained to their old roles and gave women all the power in relationship and sex roles. as long as that doesn't change, they can just fall back on men doing the job for them if they're too incompetent or too lazy for it. unless they're ugly. then they have to try. but not as much as most men still

Putting aside all memes and autism: the reason is because most of them are not exposed to computers while growing up and see it as something people will make fun of if they develop a hobby for it.

It's not their fault. They're not stupid or anything, It's just the world frowns upon girls who become good with computers. Society expects them to be good wives who are highly skilled at cooking, social interaction, and taking care of kids.

Fact is society pressures us into playing specific roles in life. Take us dudes for example, we are expected to become strong men (emotionally and physically) who work very hard and blow all the money we earn on the families we will end up supporting someday. This is why the world hates Cred Forums, we deviate from that norm which is what girls becoming skilled with computers is.

A thing I've noticed in the past is that ugly or just generally aesthetically less appealing women are way better conversational partners. They actually feel human compared to what normies refer to as "hot girls", i.e. entitled subhuman trash.

Gender roles are a good thing.

/thread

pretty is hard work

ahhh I hadn't heard it this way. Because they don't need to fight. Interesting. There's no need for them to read the environment that way.

it's true but there are also ugly women who are shallow, don't make up for good conversations and so on. the opposite is very rare but it can happen too

it's not about my soggy knees, society is just stacked as fuck in favor of women ever since the 90s or so. they've got everything out of feminism while men have gained nothing and society is still adapting to that shit. but i only believe men and women will be equal again once men are no longer cucked by their sexual desires and for that we need a reliable replacement for women

They really are. We are where we are today because of them. This is why I hate feminist so fucking much, they'll be the death of us all if we give them too much power.

agreed. the problem is that current roles are very stacked against men and heavily favor women (in developed western societies. no one cares about middle eastern shitholes and whatnot)

>agreed. the problem is that current roles are very stacked against men and heavily favor women (in developed western societies. no one cares about middle eastern shitholes and whatnot)
Maybe but this has always been the best way to sustain families and drive men to invent and/or discover shit. Without all this pressure on men to get up off their asses and work hard toward a better life then we would not have all the technology we have today. Making it easier for men makes it harder for humanity as a whole to move forward. Can you imagine how shit our world would be if most males were weak, spineless fools who were afraid to take risks (ie Cred Forumsentoomen)?

on the contrary. most of civilization falls apart when it becomes too hard for the average men to find a woman. it's one of the reasons the catholic church enforced monogamy so strongly and also why catholic societies managed to survive and advance, despite all the other stupid shit that happened

when most women are concentrated in the hands of few men -- whether because they're sultans or because the women themselves are choosing the top ones -- the remaining men are left bitter and that bitterness turns into hatred which feeds violence. the current alternative that is emerging is men distracting themselves with technology (sounds familiar? :o)) or homosexuality. in the long run, i don't believe either one is healthy and history stands with me on this, although all the technological advancements we've made might be enough for men to now just distract themselves with technology (or robot wives, which i believe might be an actual solution)

either way, current society is very unhealthy. top women and men are doing great, average women are doing well and bottom women and all the men who aren't on top are in a terrible position

>since the 90s
Ha. Yeah, women were so oppressed not being allowed to vote while their husbands were working 12 hour days in factories and dying in coal mines.

Women have been a privileged class since forever, it's ingrained in the way our brains function. They're the bottleneck in the mammalian reproductive process, so they have to be protected at all costs.

*robot wives, assuming there's enough advancement in the field. current technology is obviously garbage and will fail to equalize men and women

i never said women shouldn't be allowed to vote, you feminist cuck. i said feminist liberated women and completely fucked over men by giving women complete freedom while retaining complete power over relationships, courting decisions and sexual relations

Absolutely false faggot, they're as accustomed to computers as boys now. They just do stupid shit like facebooking and youtube all day long.

Even girls in STEM are garbage-tier in programming.

>i never said women shouldn't be allowed to vote, you feminist cuck.
Read my post again, and this time try to understand it you dipshit, because I never said you did, and never expressed anything remotely "feminist".

Women were never oppressed in the United States, before the 90s or otherwise. They were denied the questionable privileges of voting, working shitty manual labor jobs and being involuntarily drafted into the military. How awful.

>on the contrary. most of civilization falls apart when it becomes too hard for the average men to find a woman
Nope this actually helps weed out the weak and let the strong take the wheel. If getting laid and having kids became that easy then human civilization would collapse in on itself.

>the remaining men are left bitter and that bitterness turns into hatred which feeds violence. the current alternative that is emerging is men distracting themselves with technology (sounds familiar? :o)) or homosexuality.
OR men become motivated to go hit the gym and work on their social skills or kill themselves.

>Although all the technological advancements we've made might be enough for men to now just distract themselves with technology (or robot wives, which i believe might be an actual solution)
Our crave toward women is because subconsciously we want to have kids and raise them. Unless we also made these robot wives with the ability to somehow create kids then the machine love would wear off after a few years (pleasure would still be there but no love). No love = no will to live and eventually suicide.

>either way, current society is very unhealthy. top women and men are doing great, average women are doing well and bottom women and all the men who aren't on top are in a terrible position
As they should be. The weak should not even be allowed to procreate for the betterment of all humanity.

Anyway all good things come to an end. Eventually we will get replaced by machines and we will be no more.

Don't ever hire a women in your business.

I like you. I'm sorry you had to run into that idiot. I closed my eyes to that fact and only just now decided to open them again. Thanks, dude.

Spoken like a true cuck.

If you want to weed out the weak, begin with women. Why do men even need to hit the gym or doing stupid shit to please women?
Women don't have to lift a finger because of faggots like you who treat them like princesses.

>Nope this actually helps weed out the weak and let the strong take the wheel. If getting laid and having kids became that easy then human civilization would collapse in on itself.
you're a 13 year old with no knowledge whatsoever of history, posting bullshit hypothesis on a vietnamese cave painting medium. the rest of your post literally reads like the rumblings of a child who was just exposed to "survival of the fittest". go play some metal gear rising, kid

fair enough, my bad. i'm done here either way

>This thread again
I have met a woman she type faster than me
Her thin pointy fingers just hit the right key every time as they dance over the keyboard
She is VERY skinny almost look like eating disorder, and her head is huge

>our crave toward women

WTF, you mean that slight urgency? That's not a craving, you cuck. That's her birth control pill.

The urge to find a mate exists now beyond the mere instinctual level. Our urge toward women is not one of procreation in the sense that the offspring are begotten of the opportunity, but rather of the opportunity for this pairing to make forth longevity, you fucking cuck fedora.

Robot wives is a solution, though. I agree.

>If you want to weed out the weak, begin with women.
This is already done. Most men won't give everything they worked hard for to socially retarded woman with no cooking skills or ability to raise kids. At best they might date them a few months to try to get them to stop being such weak pieces of shit and do their god damned job on earth.

>Why do men even need to hit the gym or doing stupid shit to please women?
Because it proves that said man is capable of taking care of his own body and likely to be able to take care of another human being and eventually mini ones down the road.

>Women don't have to lift a finger because of faggots like you who treat them like princesses.
Yes they do. We put as much pressure into what an ideal woman should be as much as woman do to us. This is why marriages blow up in months to a few years when people marry weak garbage.

Anyway I'm not saying hang yourself or let someone better than yourself get all the pussy. If you're not physically fit, or able to socially interact with people then you need to get a grip and fix that.

Typing is not being good at computers, idiot.

>WTF, you mean that slight urgency?
Yeah that thing that helps you get married. Though this does not keep you together forever, it is only temporary.

>The urge to find a mate exists now beyond the mere instinctual level. Our urge toward women is not one of procreation in the sense that the offspring are begotten of the opportunity, but rather of the opportunity for this pairing to make forth longevity, you fucking cuck fedora.
I'm not sure what you just said there, Shakespeare but the urge to have kids and raise them is what keeps people together after the love of fucking each other mostly wears off.

>Robot wives is a solution, though. I agree.
It's not, at least not a permanent one. Also unless you become a robot like her, robot chad will come and taker her from you. I'ts funny, it will be the same "adapt or die" kind of thing but now it will involve wires and electrical circuitry.

Because they're retarded :^)

look out for answers and learn to write proper English, Pajeet

you're just upset you can't get women to play with your ding dong

OP, why are you so bad at knitting, gossiping, and terrible at being sexually attractive to me?

Women helped invent computers, twice, faggot.