I think I got chinked

I think I got chinked.
>Get unlock permission for my Redmeme Note 3 Pro
>Couldn't verify device.
>Do the botnet shit, allow tracking and stuff.
>still doesn't work.
>try to flash chinese dev rom with default updater app
>couldn't verify ROM
What the fuck pls help

Other urls found in this thread:

en.miui.com/thread-235865-1-1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Tt1_IKDkors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There are tutorials online to unlock the bootloader
without the code

I'm kind of afraid of bricking my new phone though.
When the official method doesn't even work, what am I supposed to expect from pajeet code?

Its a pain, took me days of trying various things to unlock mine. You can unlock unofficially but I hear its risky. I'd suggest to try flash global stable via the update app then try flash Chinese dev. If that doesn't work you might need to find a guide that explains how to flash the Chinese from via EDL mode. I think I used this guide en.miui.com/thread-235865-1-1.html

It came with global stable pre-installed, did the retailer fuck with it?
Trying to flash the chinese dev.zip from the official site gives me a "verification failed" type of error, that was the point where it started to seem fishy to me.

go to your local apple store so they can fix it in 10 min or just give you a new one.

oh wait, you bought some chinkshit with spyware installed and get no warranty or support.

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Your comment doesn't help me, but it also contains no value to other people on here who seek entertainment.
Why would you submit a post like this?

Yeah retailers often do flash unofficial ROMs that cant receive updates. I specifically ordered one with a stock ROM but I think I still received an error trying to update to the Chinese ROM so that might not be the cause.

So what did you do?

I laughed.
he has a point.
when you buy a device you also pay for customer service.
the chinese stuff is dirt cheap because it has no support.
if you don't have a problem then great.
if you do have a problem....google? oh wait its some generic chinese item....in a sea of generic items.

If customer support was an extra 10$ I would gladly pay that even though I have literally never contacted them.
The actual hardware of this phone is just too good to ignore.

It was months ago I did this but I'm pretty sure I used that guide I posted above to flash the chinese dev ROM using the mi flash tool with the phone in EDL mode. As it says "This Method will work with every ROM, Upgrade/Downgrade, Locked BL/Unlocked BL."

but what if the support was an extra 100.

>Why would you submit a post like this?
I get pleasure from laughing at morons who buy garbage made from the lowest-quality parts that doesn't pass any specs and rarely works... and then these morons come on Cred Forums and complain that shit doesn't work or breaks apart after few months or bursts in flames.

have you read the motherfucking sticky? this is not a tech support forum. go take that piece of shit and chuck it into the nearest trash can so you're not wasting your life away trying to fix unfixable.

Thanks, unless an easier answer appears out of thin air I'll try that tomorrow.

What the fuck did you just call me motherfucker?
If you spent a second looking at my OP pic you would know I'm a person that shouldn't be fucked with.
Who will be the one laughing when I get this shit to work tomorrow?
youtube.com/watch?v=Tt1_IKDkors

here's an easier answer.
quit
buying
>chinkshit

Your phone has a vendor ROM. I went through the same bullshit. Just follow the guide posted. Doesn't have to be a Chinese ROM though, can also be the Global dev ROM. Make sure to mount the folder you put the Android debug shit in, otherwise cmd won't do shit. That's how I did it. Bootloader unlocked with no problems after the flash. Root was pretty simple from there.

Also don't listen to the naysayers, they're just salty

This is fucking great. Fuck these chinkphone poorfags. Save up some money and buy something that isn't a piece of shit. Better yet just quit jerking off on specs altogether and get something cheap that actually works like a Moto G.

>but it also contains no value to other people on here who seek entertainment
Best post of the thread, actually. Beyond its comedy, it even helps prospective buyers.

>what am I supposed to expect from pajeet code?
poo in note