Which phone has the best camera?

Which phone has the best camera?

Disregarding all other features, only rear and front camera.

Other urls found in this thread:

dxomark.com/Mobiles/Column-right/Mobile-Scores
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think the mi somthing had a 20 mega pixel front face camera

That looks horrible

Nokia made a phone that was pretty much only a camera probably one of theirs

no u

Samsung S7 hands down

If you actual care about the quality of your pictures, just buy a proper camera.

>524KB jpg
>23KB webm
tittie still yummy

iphone.

coz all the depth and bokeh shit

iPhones actually have the worst cameras out there. You can't adjust the ISO and low light photos always look like shit. Also they come with all the "features" in webm related. The newest one adds in built in snakes and no audio jack.

>iphone has worst camera
Nigga u wot

so you downgraded the quality at the cost of literally nothing. great going, dipshit. you really proved an important point here.

You're not the original webm guy.

You can absolutely adjust the ISO and shutter speed. The aperture is fixed due to the design. You can also now shoot in RAW. Speaking as a photographer, the iPhone shoots the best images of any phone, phablet, tablet, whatever on the market. Part of it is their jpeg processing algorithm, part of it is their auto white balance, part of it is from the small army of engineers devoted to nothing but the camera. But it's good.

Also, more megapickles doesn't always equal a better image. In fact, reduced pixel pitch leads to an increase in noise, especially in low light. Ideally you want a larger sensor, but they're constrained by the laws of physics (and our current understanding thereof) at some point.

>image.webm

Enlighten me, is this a spicy new meme?

>Muh reduced file size

Are you poor?

The 808? It has a good camera. It's capable of creating stunning images, but it's kind of tough to work with. If you just try to take a quick snapshot, it's terrible because poor autofocus. It was good at landscapes and architecture, okay for portraits, useless for macro or action shots.

These days the iPhone 7 Plus is the best. It can get very good results from a snapshot, and if you take care to set up a shot you get an excellent shot. Ari Pertinen, the guy who led the PureView team at Nokia, joined Apple in 2014, and I'd bet that the telephoto lens with the bokeh mode is the result of that.

You could make a very solid case for the V20 and P9, too.

Yes, a forced one.

Ah, but you're wrong. See, I have an amazing camera, one of the best prosumer cameras available - Canon 6D.
While this camera is great and I certainly get a lot of joy out of using it there is a certain je ne sais que about using a small form factor camera.
Namely, the ability to discretely take creepshots. Using a "proper" camera for creepshots, while certainly physically possible, is nearly practically impossible.
Lets not take into consideration telephoto lenses, I think we can all agree the best creepshots are taken close-up. Besides telephotos are also impractical as they reduce available angles of capture.
This is not even taking into consideration the inability to bring huge cameras into places like supermarkets and what have you.
So no, "proper" cameras are not always the best for every situation or every genre.
So what is the best quality small/tiny form factor camera/phone camera? Anybody here with experience in tiny cameras for creepshots? I have to assume there are a multitude of perverts here who have experimented.

dxomark.com/Mobiles/Column-right/Mobile-Scores

There you go

lmfao buy a fucking camera smelly poorfag hahahahahaha

>Which phone has the best camera?
>Disregarding all other features, only rear and front camera.
A Canon EOS 5
As you asked, I disregarded all other features