Why are iPhones such a colossal steaming pile of shit?

Why are iPhones such a colossal steaming pile of shit?

Why are you so poor?
/thread

because they are a status symbol for the lower classes so they don't have to actually be good.

It's a sacrifice you have to make for quality.

>iphone
>quality

Good joke.

>I don't like iphones
>Hurr you're just too poor to buy one xd

Because they aren't made for tech literate people. Literally everything about them is horrible except that the operating system is super basic and could be used by a monkey.

iCucks cucked ag-

You know what, no. I won't even bother making fun of iOS users anymore. They basically insult themselves by buying and defending this trash.

The operating system is used by monkeys. Niggers love iPhones.

>H Y P E B E A S T
Holy shit, kys.

who is this and why should i care

also, >buying technology that retarded whores like

shit maybe you should buy an alfa rameo too

>I need an iPhone in order to even dream of socializing with clueless SJW whores
Seems about right for you, iCuck. Great argument.

You can thank Apple for ushering in better choices for you.

Yet there are other phones that don't sacrifice either of those.

At least the iphones battery is made out of premium materials and doesnt explode like samshit

Most girls won't want to date a homosexual either

I don't date girls that retarded lol

>tfw HTC 10

This meme needs to die. Of course it's going to explode when it charges 3-4 times faster than usual.
Not saying samshit isn't shit when it comes to specs, but they're not the only guys making 'droids.
You either got Stockholm or Downs if you think iPhones >' droids as a whole

>>inb4 samshit exploding washing machines get posted

Nice link fuckface

Apple: Our battery life is good enoughâ„¢

Everything about Apple is good enough. Specs are good enough, resolution is good enough, panel is good enough. Wish the IPS meme would die and we'd switch to AMOLED for phones...

That's why I get Apple stuff, don't know shit about technology my main phone is a corded telephone from the 90's. I checked other stuff at the store too confusing for me. I don't know where to find the stuff

virgin alert

>That's why I get Apple stuff, don't know shit about technology

Where do iToddlers get the false impression they or their fruity toddler toys are welcome on Cred Forums - technology?

I post on /fit/ just saw this these on the main page and decided to check it out all I've got is my old iPad but that's like 7 years old or something besides that I don't own any apple products

how do they know you text with green bubbles?

because apple forgot that battery life is the most important thing in a smart phone with that bullshit big little design.
Glad I got my 6s+ before they made the iphone shit again

I finally got to test the Taptic Engine on a friends iPhone 7

It's fucking retarded, it shakes the phone to emulate a click

Is that still an insult? Most here are self-proclaimed virgins.

You only get maximum credibility on this site by being a wizard.

fpbp
fuck off to your homeless shelters poorfags