I'm a professional twitch streamer. Currently having problems with my blue yeti mic...

I'm a professional twitch streamer. Currently having problems with my blue yeti mic. Is the pic related Cred Forums approved? Does it work well with streaming?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JmUFMUDMP1iSx_9EqeO__dn9r0XM2tT2PKu4rCyu2Us/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What problems are you having OP?

more like professional faggot

go back to your tens of followers

fuck off faggot

muffled sound behind my pop filter.

yes I'm professional, deal with it fag. I make money out of it.

wont last

kill yourself

I have a samson go mic, quality is really good for the size, comparable to my m-audio producer usb which is in the same price range as the yeti

Overall its bretty good for the price

a-are those grease stains on the monitor bezel?

I bought this monitor second hand, its probably just general dirt and grime since i don't give a fuck enough to wipe it down

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JmUFMUDMP1iSx_9EqeO__dn9r0XM2tT2PKu4rCyu2Us/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true

from the wiki

>professional twitch streamer
What will you do in a couple of years when you have no real skills?

DISGUSTING

I will continue with my real diploma, Computer Science. I can find jobs anywhere. I just dont want to get up my neet chair.

How much do you make, and how many viewers do you average?

Thanks, idgaf

I'll do your mother since she takes no skill to do

around $1500 a month, 900 avg viewer. enough for me I guess.

>professional streamer
>using a yeti mic.

Theres the problem right there. Nobody who any ounce of knowledge about streaming doesnt use that bucket of crap.

Bullshit, proof or fuck off

Dump it and buy a decent mic boom and an AT2020. If you havent invest in a mixer.
I shouldnt really need to tell a pro this though as these are the basics.

Nice, good luck

> I make money out of it.
$2/yr does not make you a professional

i had that mic and shit the bed on me. doesn't work anymore but the quality wasnt bad while it worked

Are you replying to your own posts in an attempt to make us believe someone actually gives a shit?

Good you still here. So are you a partnered streamer then?

>'Professional'
>Doesn't even know how to chose and configure his equipment

You must be at least 18 years old to enter this website.

Agreed. Seriously, wtf.

Mic is really good, but I don't really think you should use this in this context. You will be speaking 99% of the time, so getting a professional audio is a must.

Otherwise I would recommend this mic for anyone looking for good skype/steam conversations and brief tutorials.

There is no fucking way you lying faggot. Even 10,000 views per video is like $10 per video.

OP confirmed for dirty faggot

>itt buttmad faggots mad at someone making money on twitch

Problem is I know someone who is a tiwtch partner and has roughly what OP claims, the income hes saying is totally different.
Also viewers and subs is a whole different game
OP is full of shit and hasnt posted anything here to prove different

/thread

samefag

Think threads dead. OP has been proven to be a liar and one with a crap mic.

I wish I had 10 followers. I have 5.

ISHYGDDT

>All the right moveS

But user, I didn't make that post.

If you make money from streaming, your question is actually a commercial one and therefore against the rules

:3

Agreed. Seems like OP is somebody who thinks he can make money on Twitch and wants to start streaming, but hasn't done anything other than look at equipment.
He hasn't posted anything of his own pictures, the money/viewer ratio is off by loads, and he never mentioned subs, nor donations.
Too many neets watch streamers and think they can do the same thing and play video games for a living.

>If I just had better equipment I'd be way more popular than X

Also, claiming he's making 1500/mo from Twitch, yet choosing to use the cheapest mic you can find makes absolutely no sense unless you're half-heartedly attempting to become a streamer but have no experience.

OP is a liar and was too afraid to post an "I want to become a Twitch streamer, what's a good mic?" because he knew the type of response he would get.

>professional twitch streamer.
So you're a faggot then?

>professional
>Blue Yeti
Yah nah

So what is your channel, Mr. Professional?

filtered

It's possible, most twitch moneys people make is from subs.

Kek, not even enough to cover my rent. Get a real job, poor fag.

This is what I use. It uses the same button batteries as my bike lights, so I bought a couple of bulk packs that I keep stashed in my battery storage crate.

Condenser mics actually start at $18 with the BM-800

[This triggers the audiofag]

give me tgmhe link to your channel if play retro games.

I'm not dumb enough to delude myself that it is worth that much to buy expensive gear. I just use it for conference calls, anyway... So many conference calls.

>ordering pizza from mums basement

Thats hardly a conference call

A shotgun mic further from you may be an acceptable option if you do some research into correct levels / positioning, but you're looking at a $125-250 purchase for an entry level shotgun. Don't bother with one if you move all over the place.

>professional but isnt a partner........ yes of course.

I use exactly that mic, ghetto-rigged onto my AKG K550 headphones using a steelwire and functioning like a normal headest mic.

I never had any complaints, rather, several friends stated that I sound really good.