R
I
S
P

pretty dope

Subscribe

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/oztRA6i.jpg
gigaom.com/2014/06/14/what-elon-musk-did-and-did-not-do-when-he-opened-teslas-patents/
media.treehugger.com/assets/images/2014/02/bmw-i8-plug-in-hybrid-car-2346.jpg.650x0_q70_crop-smart.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

s9ubscrb

oegeebab

Premium Autism

>buys tesla
>immediately has to return it cuz something was wrong
kek

dont forget to

>like
>comment
>subscribe

Some one should black face parody him and see how long it takes for YouTube to pull it down.

HI I'M MARQUES BROWNLEE, WELCOME TO MKBHD

*breaks wrist bend testing iphone 7*

Not just any Tesla, the costliest one
I chose the wrong career

here are the 5 things i liked most about the #madebygoogle google pixel

1) it's stock android
2) fingerprint reader on the back for my long spooky fingers
3) headphone jack so i can use my #beats
4) camera takes crisp pictures except in low light conditions but that's okey doke
5) build is good

i didn't like the lack of front-facing speakers and bezels that are as big as my

>what is up Cred Forumsuys MBHD here
>dope
>this thing is dope
>this thing is even more dope that that dope thing
>subscroob
>pliz
dope

telsa is meme car.
I am getting so concerned about this computers in cars shit i dont think i will buy any car from this decade etc...

AY YO HOL UP ITS YO CRISP BOI MBHD DOPE FINNA FO YO TA SUBSCRIBE

How is it a meme car? I expect it the cars in future to be like this
I would buy the P90D in an instant if I could afford it

Christ, I was subscribed to this nigger for a year, kill me

really? different strokes i guess. I mainly find it to be a car that is all over the place.
It has all these needless shit like touch a button to move your seat but there is really no point to any of that since you are selling pretty much a luxury car.
most of the beta fanboys dont care about any of that, they are too into maximizing the fuel economy. I personally find the 17" display gaudy as fuck and ostentatious with no real benefit. I get it. its a battery car. there is no need to hit me over the head with it. It barely focuses on the things it really should be. plus i have seen enough autopilot fail videos to never set foot in a tesla ever.

*pretty much selling a sports car
it rides low. its not really for 4 people. its not really a family car. its for the folks who can afford to but it just for kicks.

im all for monopoly busting and they don't come much bigger than the dealer monopoly but other than that i dont really give a shit about Tesla cars. I haven't seen anything that really screams out wow to me. If you like performance and battery cars get the new BMW i3

>performance
>bmw i3

And have you looked at that box compared to the MS?

It's okay, we were all babies at one point

i3 wouldn't exist without Tesla. Technology Tesla open sourced was used in creating the i3.

I hate when ignorant people think they have valid arguments against certain tech just because it's not what mainstream does.

>pic related
i.imgur.com/oztRA6i.jpg

fuck the 4 mb limit

oh muh tesla is the fastest """in production""" car ever. yeah, lets . whatever of a second make a difference even though all the norwegian battery car enthusiasts only care about fuel economy.

it looks nice but so do many many other cars

Yes, but not the i3, to what it was being compared to

4 u
gigaom.com/2014/06/14/what-elon-musk-did-and-did-not-do-when-he-opened-teslas-patents/

i meant the i8
media.treehugger.com/assets/images/2014/02/bmw-i8-plug-in-hybrid-car-2346.jpg.650x0_q70_crop-smart.jpg

>takes 2,5 hours to charge
>0 to 60 in > 4 secs
>range (with gas/petrol) 330 miles
>fits 2 people
>looks from the future

>tesla 40 mins from 0
>tesla 0 to 60 2.5 secs
>tesla range 289 miles
>tesla fits 5 people (MS)
>is from the future

I just want them to fuck the Model 3 and release the Roadster 2.0

home truths
you will never ever actually go 0 to 60 in either car because of your battery autism
you will never be able to use the battery completely because of your battery autism
It's fine for you to think the tesla is better. in some ways it is but i know i can only travel about 60% of the """range""" of the tesla meanwhile i know i can switch the i8 to petrol/premium and continue along my merry way

>implying chicks will go into your nerd telsa car

>implying they won't wet themselves at the bmw logo

lmfao

apologize.

I dont want to make that 'ohh well travelling more than 300 miles is an edge case so i shouldn't decide on that' or 'oh well the battery stations aren't everywhere yet so i need to even further restrict where i can and cant go with this very very expensive toy'

im not a hacker news memer im just a simple minded fucks who wants you know... simple minded things..

>freesbee is a sport

lol

>gigaom

>muh Pajeet blog

stay mad faggot.
the patent was good and it encourages all the battery car makers to use the same plug or some shit but it certainly wasn't the OPEN SOURCE REVOLUTION HEADED BY THE TRIBUNE OF THE PLEBS TESLA

That's dope as fuck.

He hates beats.

They're not allowed to tackle or try to grab the frisbee while its in the hand of the opponent? So, it's just passing, the sport?

Touch rugby