> pc games

> games

What the fuck are you blabbering about?

This

Just compress it using Pied Piper.

Save your time, quantum break is garbage

Also seed your torrents instead of complaining

Or, you could, you know, pay the piper

probably a shit quality swarm (aka, public)

by that i mean tons of peers seeding at very low speeds, so to get any kind of speed you need to connect to a fuckload of them, blowing out your overhead

this isn't a torrent problem, it's a peer problem

>public swarms full of pajeets
lmao

they will all try to run it on a 2006 windows xp

Get Steam. Pay for game. Download it.

Or instead

Use torrent progrsm. Do not pay for game. Download it.

Think about it.

Steam

>public trackers

IPFS

The real question is when.

Sounds like you're on a shit tracker. I can get a torrent for pretty much whatever I want at 50-100MB/s

>muhh secret club

You saying his router is shit or his connectino or shit?

Jdowloader + Mega

I downloaded DOOM in like 3 hours with a 40 mbps connection

For games, don't use torrents, use something else.

Like a noose, to kill yourself.

>Muh speshul gamur nonsense

i'm saying the peers are shit

probably full of faggots like op who demand full download speed while capping their upload to 5kbps because "it makes me lag in minecraft", then remove it the moment it's done

such is the life of the public torrent pleb

>not doing 20 minutes of research to get an invite to a private tracker to exponentially improve your success

Well excuse me for having sub 0.5 mbps upload, I leave my torrentes seeding for fucking weeks but my ratio never goes past 0.1. I'm already paying for 10 down but the shitty cabling can only do 8.5 on a good day. There's only 1 ISP in the area and it's the nation's biggest telephone service provider (ADSL LEL). Cable company was putting up coax all over my small town and they offer 100/5 for the same price, then the monopolistic fags threw a bunch of cash at the highly corrupt mayor (who keeps getting elected by giving tons of handouts to niggers) and they got told all the coax they were about to finish putting up was illegal because fuck you I run this town and said so.

Torrents don't need replaced. If you use public torrents you need replaced.

Research seedboxes you fucking newshit. I lived in the Philippines for years. You can already guess what my upload speed was like and I only had 5mbit download. I still built up huge buffers on every tracker I'm on. I wouldn't even need to pay for that anymore if I didn't want to.

increase the number of people you download from and kick slow seeders
are you retarded?
Also, Private tracker master race.

Torrent trackers/indexers need to be replaced.

More specifically, torrent needs to get a built-in searching, ranking and indexing mechanism, and it needs to become widespread *before* torrent trackers stop being a thing.

That aside, torrent is very good technologically and has a very solid foundation of available clients and resources. Something that replaces it would require very compelling technological improvements to counteract torrent's momentum.

The two major problems with torrents are the dead-swarm and the single-seed problem. Both can be solved by future technologies like RLNC, though.

OP instead of torrents maybe you should learn how to use XDCC. It's a but old school but these days the bots are faster than ever and there are huge channels on abjects serving all the latest stuff. If you're not too much of a pleb to learn it I bet it can serve your needs.

naturally i'm not having a go at people who try but can't upload well

asyncronous connections suck for torrents, my own is similar (11/0.8), the overhead alone connecting to more than a handful of peers saturates my upload bandwidth, making downloading from popular public torrents slow as shit unless i get lucky and connect to a peer that doesn't suck

the best speeds on such connections is when you;
- limit the number of total connections, to reduce overhead, 100 connections may well be slower than 10
- use private trackers, which tend to have far higher quality peers, so even a single connection will often be enough to get full speed

>public trackers
Found your problem Pajeet, can't probably even afford a seedbox

i juat wait 2 days after game releases then i can torrent it

seedboxes cost about $20

You can get one cheaper if you're a total poorfag. You could just run one off a VPS if you're only interested in day 1 game releases. Those are super easy to build buffer off of, you'll be pushing the max of your box for like 2 days.

i m not poor :'( i co own a construction company. HOWEVER paying $20 to torrent a game is cucky

Other than the obvious reply
>seedbox and use private trackers you cheapskate
You are going to run into those swarms full of "muh capped 5 kbps upload" because lol scared of being caught seeding or "muh lag".

You're not paying it to torrent a game though. You're paying it to build up your ratios on multiple private sites so all your downloading needs are taken care of. It doesn't necessarily need to be $20 either. I share a server with my best friend and we take turns paying the 15 euros each month. We're planning on migrating to a cheaper server that has basically the same specs for 8 or 9 euros per month.

I'm sure what I said before about the VPS went right over your head, but it's okay, you work in construction not computers.

>there are people on this board who don't use fserv/XDCC bots on IRC for this stuff

>pirating anything
lol poorfag

It's not the late 90s/early 00s anymore. Those were the best times though. I went from that to starting my own group in the scene and getting on sites.

They still work just as good as they ever did, better now actually. You should check back in, a decade and a half of improvement is quite nice.

Yeah I know, they use hacked dedicated servers instead of university connections like the old days. Private torrents are still better but I have a friend that swears by xdcc.

I would use irc for that more but i've never seen anything other than books and anime

I want private cucks out

Get a better PC, ISP, or use a SeedBox. Never HAve slow seeds on the ole Seedbox. You just suck and since it doesnt work how you want it to so you want something "better". Fucking Child

You need to go to abjects then. Warez tends to live in it's own little ghettos on IRC.

You can call us cucks all you want while you wait for shit we're already playing.

I'm using newsgroups. There's a large nzb community in the netherlands. I have a 1gbps connection and sabnzbd always download on 100 mb/s. Feels great, no seeders. SSL and a big database of nzbs

And you think a new protocol is going to fix this somehow?
Get better internet.

>he wants to """play""" quantum break

carrier pigeon