Encryptards pls leave

Why is Cred Forums suddenly full of encryptards? This board used to be more sensible...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XEVlyP4_11M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You are on a board that is known to be sensible. Certain ~people~ are known to be trying to subvert certain communities for certain purposes. Suddenly, the sensible board that you know has a huge and very sudden rise in posts/threads that support the positions advocated by ~certain~ people.

What do you conclude?

>What do you conclude

That tripfags must go

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Cred Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Cred Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to whining about a tripcode when posting, but your autism has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop whining when you are on an online forum, unless the dedicated whining-thread has been started! Whining about a tripcode when it is not necessary is poor form. You should always try to post about the relevant topic at hand, unless your whining is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there is no need to thank me - I am just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Defending tripfagging
It's time to kys

Thank you for bumping this thread, which is about encryption, and the shills who are trying to turn public opinion against encryption.

But public opinion is already against encryption, user.

nsafag pls leave

Yes, asking people about a terrorist's phone is exactly the same as asking about encrypting your secure data.

Do you mind if your private pictures get "hackered" by broken encryption, and everyone sees your dick pics? Here is CurrentYearRightNow before he went stale: youtube.com/watch?v=XEVlyP4_11M

Nice source there, you fucking pinko shit.

Actually, no. We're FULL COMMUNISM. Fuck your fascist ideology. I drink 40s just to keep a few bottles around, just in case.

(((People)))

>pinko
Thank you for bumping this thread, which is about encryption, and the shills who are trying to turn public opinion against encryption. You may notice some people trying to change the topic, too.

g is full of autistic manchildren, retarded teens, technology hipster wanabees

These retards hate everything popular/good to be a specialsnowflake and they kill every discussion with their faggotry

I am deeply concerned that my government pays people money to post on this Belarusian outboard motor enthusiast forum in an attempt to sway public opinion based on social network theories that came from USAF funded projects by Aerospace Engineers at Universities in Florida. Why they are funding Aerospace Engineers to study social networks is another problem entirely. Dwight warned us. America is dead. Long live the Pentagon.

>Dwight warned us.
Eisenhower or Schrute?

i mean, probably both. I didn't see all of the Office so...

You are just a newfag, wincuckold. Go back to

GAS THE TRIPFAGS

That's been the truth about all of Cred Forums since its inception

why do people take dick pics
they're never appreciated