pastebin.com/M5w7QtKp
>Use the buyer's template
pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

massdrop.com/buy/godspeed-custom-sa-keycap-set
vendio.com/stores/E-sports-Gaming-equipments/category/cateogry1-name/catId=3982960
mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_list&c=40
pimpmykeyboard.com/keysets/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for CAD

Thinking of buying the Godspeed SA set but it's ridiculous how expensive it is because I need alphas, modifiers, calculus and norde kit. And I also really want the novelty kit too. All that would cost $188.

CAD?
whats that supposed to mean?

I has filco with blues - where can I find the best keycap replacements for it? The stock ones are horrible.

Filco has spherical Keycaps made by signature plastics, so you don't have to spend a fortunelike that user

massdrop.com/buy/godspeed-custom-sa-keycap-set

It's like $34?

I was looking for a retailer that didn't rely on group sourcing and I could just buy stuff from tho :\

Computer aided design ya dummy

Yeah, for the alphas only.
Alright, thanks, I'll look into that.

but that $34 is only the alpha keys (pic related). If you want modifiers and a numpad that is an extra $60

i'm tenkeyless tho so I guess it works.

I don't really like those keycaps anyway, looking for other retailers with alternatives

Any other good places out there?

lol I'm still using my student version of Autodesk 2013

there are plenty of alternatives. Its way to much if I list them all, but just go onto aliexpress or ebay and search for keycaps if you want some cheap ones for under $40 for a full set

Is there a standard go-to place to buy quality ones that may be more expensive? I kind of would prefer to the buy-once-cry-once thing.

Appreciate all the answers thus far. Thx

aliexpress and occasionally ebay do have high quality PBT keycaps, but if you don't like those sites then give this a try (don't let the design of the website scare you its actually a very good place to buy) vendio.com/stores/E-sports-Gaming-equipments/category/cateogry1-name/catId=3982960

or
These guys do have a more limited set of PBT keycaps, but if you just want cheap ABS then get the Tai-hao ones
mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_list&c=40

Cheers, m8 - really appreciate the info

pimpmykeyboard.com/keysets/
This site is owned by SP and sell keycaps in a variety of profiles (see pic). They are all PBT dye-sub except for SA profile that's double shot ABS. They are on the pricier side of things, but they do have some of the best keycaps you can buy. Also make sure to check which profile you are getting as there is a difference between DCS, DSA, SA, and G20

Trying to find a backlit UK keyboard is a nightmare

How annoying is using one with the wrong region/locale?

why not buy from Ducky?

Are there any good topre keyboards with nordic layout?

>implying good topre boards of any layout

Realforce 88UB if you want tenkeyless with dyesub legends.

Realforce 105UB if you want fullsize and lasered legends.

Might as well buy a Nordic rubber dome keyboard and put a spring in it because that's the closest you will ever get.

Hey /mkg/, are cherry mx browns ok for gaming?

Cherry mx browns are not ok for anything.

browns are ok in general, they are called the 'baby's first switch' for a good reason. Reds are a lot smoother and better for rapid tapping