Hey Cred Forums, how does google financing work (sorry I don't know much about money/finances)

Hey Cred Forums, how does google financing work (sorry I don't know much about money/finances)

If I buy the Pixel with financing do I get charged interest? Does it hurt my credit score?

I'm nervous about spending $650 on a phone but I think I can feel better about it if it's just a little each month.

oh yeah and what happens if I forget a payment, do they come take my phone or do they deactivate it or something?

Google Store Financing is a credit card account issued and serviced solely by Synchrony Bank and can be used only for purchases at store.google.com. Credit card application decisions are made solely by Synchrony Bank. This offer is subject to credit approval. This purchase (and all other items purchased in the same sales transaction) qualifies for a 24 month equal pay financing offer with 0% APR. 24 monthly payments required. No interest will be charged on the total promotional purchase (including shipping and handling and taxes) and equal monthly payments are required equal to the total promotional purchase (including shipping and handling and taxes) divided by 24 until paid in full. The equal monthly payment will be rounded to the whole cent and may be higher or lower than the minimum payment that would be required if the purchase was a non-promotional purchase. The monthly payment shown on this purchase is equal to the purchase price (excluding taxes and shipping) divided by 24, rounded to the whole cent and only applies with the use of a Google Store Financing credit card account. If you make your payments by the due date each month, the monthly payment shown (adjusted for taxes, shipping and any other items purchased in the same sales transaction) should allow you to pay off this purchase within 24 months if this balance is the only balance on your account during that time period. If you have other balances on your account, this monthly payment will be added to the monthly payment applicable to those balances. Regular account terms apply to non-promotional purchases. For new accounts: Standard purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2.00. APR is accurate as of 10/04/16.

>Does it hurt my credit score?
no you fucking idiot, taking on more credit doesn't negatively impact your score UNLESS YOU MISS A PAYMENT/CAN'T PAY IT. It'll help your shit if you can pay it on time though.

You are literally fucking retarded if you buy this piece of shit.

so if I miss a payment I have to pay 29.99% on the whole purchase or just that one payment?

oh ok, my friend told me every time I open a credit account it hurts my credit but if I open a bunch in one day it only counts as one

doesn't the axon 7 have a shitty camera? that's the main reason I want the Pixel phone (I do a lot of videos and pictures)

>wanting to remember any part of your terrible life

it's for a side gig, I'm not in any of the pictures

The camera is on par with modern smartphone cameras but if you take a lot of videos and pictures then why not get a DSLR instead?

Even sub-$400 DSLRs will take photos 10X better than what the jewgle pixel will be able to take. I'm assuming you care about how good they look.

Would never pay that much for a gimped device...

WITHOUT A KEYBOARD.

mobility and traveling

I never have my camera on me but I always have a smartphone

You can't carry a bag/bookbag with you that has your DSLR camera in it?

Anyway getting the overpriced pixel just for the camera (which we don't even know how shit it will be) is pretty fucking dumb man especially since you'll get shit specs compared to the Axon 7.

Just get the Axon 7 and take pictures with that I guess. But I highly recommend you use your DSLR whenever you can.

Wtf is that image?

>5.0 inches
There are two sizes, one being 5 and the other being 5.5

>32/128 GB, 4GB RAM is apparently worse than 64 GB, 4 GB RAM

>2770 mAh battery
The bigger version is 3450 mAh

>1080 x 1920 pixels (~441 ppi pixel density)
The bigger version is 534ppi at 5.5 inches

The phone is ugly in my opinion, but you're deceitful af

>You can't carry a bag/bookbag with you that has your DSLR camera in it?

No, I /onebag/ travel. Biggest compalint about the Axon 7 is the camera so I don't know why I would get that smartphone when it's the main feature I care about. I'd rather get the iphone 7 or S7 before the Axon 7, and the Pixel phone is in the same price range, has a reportedly better camera, and I can backup all my media for free.

He's comparing the 5.0" one because the 5.5" isn't worth comparing at all. It's $769 for the 32GB internal storage variant, you'd have to literally be brain damaged to buy it.

>Google
That's fucking racist man

>oh yeah and what happens if I forget a payment, do they come take my phone or do they deactivate it or something?
If you forget to pay the bills they'll send one warning, then a second, maybe a third if you are lucky. If you forget three in a row they will end the contract, and they'll send someone (whoever's in charge in your country) to get their money (unpaid bills + remaining months, you probably signed up for 24 months) and the hardware.

>and they'll send someone (whoever's in charge in your country) to get their money (unpaid bills + remaining months, you probably signed up for 24 months) and the hardware

brutal

its just an iphone without a home button or a good OS.

If you don't give a shit about blowing that much money for a fucking smartphone just because you want a 1337 camera on it then why not get the S7, it's $550 on amazon and has the best camera for a phone.

I still think it's fucking retarded to take pictures with a smartphone especially if you're doing it for a job but whatever.