What are Cred Forums's thoughts on apple users?

What are Cred Forums's thoughts on apple users?

regular people viewed through the prism of ebin memes just like just about anything on Cred Forums

/thread

I think that Applel users are a bunch of cock sucking retards who are easily parted from their money.

gays are ok i guess

జ్ఞ

lazy in that they wont do research on the products they buy and go purely off marketing but they can afford it so more power to them

it's the fanboys that try to justify their purchase (ie. "i paid twice as much so it proves my thing is twice as good") that annoy me

We are superior. We have used your shitty "alternatives" and found them lacking. Windows is not a capable operating system. Linux is not ready for mainstream adoption. Thinkpads are not good enough. We expect to buy something, pull it out of the box, and expect it to just work with no setup or troubleshooting. Nothing else offers that, especially not the shit you poorfags shill on here.

you're obviously trolling but whatever here's a (you)
The issue isn't having something that just werks, it's a matter of configurability. Macs sacrifice customization and optimization in favor of a smooth and more consistent product, which is a valid practice but not something always desired.
What would ricefags do if they couldn't rice?

macbooks are passable

everything else is fucking stupid

With us, the point of using a computer is to work. We do not care about customization or ricing. The trade-offs in efficiency and reliability just aren't worth it.

> muh ricing

Nobody doing serious software development gives a shit about extensive configuration of window managers and other mundane shit. That stops being interesting sometime in your early teens.

literally this, all the 160 iq programmers I know just use whatever, they really don't care, even when it comes to peripherals, rubberdome membrane shit keyboards

it's funny because it's true
the biggest greybeard in my company uses a damn windows 7 machine

iphones+ old thinkpad running gnu/linux is master race

but software development still falls under that same category. Macs have a lot of backend stuff hidden that makes development harder, no?

being able to use unix based cli out of the box on a mac has been more convenient for me than using windows.

Not really no.

completely wrong
where do you even come up with assumptions like that

from my ass desu

Soyboys have defended this.

People that desire social status and a mistake resistant OS more than thier finances and thier freedom as computer users.
I really wish I could understand a programmer that uses Mac over Windows and Linux.

>I really wish I could understand a programmer that uses Mac

They don't want to fool around ricing and want excellent hardware and software support. If I go to a meeting/conference and my Linux laptop doesn't work with a projector that's my problem and reflects poorly on me. If I go to a meeting/conference and my Mac or Windows laptop doesn't work with a projector that's their problem and doesn't reflect poorly on me.

If you think Windows is an acceptable operating system for programming you can just fuck off. Outside of C# libraries, most modern programming libraries are barely even tested on Windows.

If you think fagOS is an acceptable operating system you can just fuck off.

I don't know what a "computer" (???) is or does, sorry.

t. NEET

I believe the correct term is sheep.

>t. proprietary soyboy cuck

>I don't know what a "computer" (???) is or does, sorry.
So, you're 8 years old?

>anything I don't like is trolling or bait

> defending windows
> someone defending OSX is a proprietary soyboy cuck
wat..

How's your first day on Cred Forums going?

>most modern programming libraries are barely even tested on Windows
such as?

still better than than w10 users.
also because i don,t care about other peoples sexual orientation

U
L
T
R
A

S
O
Y

>defending OSX
>not a proprietary soyboy cuck

i think they're chads who get tons of pussy

>Most libraries untested on Windows
That doesn't sound right but I can't prove you wrong. From personal experience I've heard of more people having to do backflips to get libraries for Mac than the inverse.

>Linux distro incompatible with a projector
I have never heard of a projector being dependant on an OS. Unless you're refering to those SMART board touch things they have in schools.

Fruit religious hipster soyboys who have more money than brains.

The only common thread between Apple users is they're Apple users. I know Evangelical conservative pastors who use Mac, and I know libertine soyboys of the gay and straight persuasion who use them. What particular brand of computer you buy doesn't mean anything...

you know what i find interesting, the fact that people root their identity in electronic devices and are literally getting into fights about it, goes to show how strong tribalism is in humans.

as a developer, i use windows, mac os, linux machines. There are aspects I like about each but I don't take pride or heritage in an os lmfao

seriously, how old are we, if x was really bad, no one would be using it, the reality is that there are people with different needs and x product suits that need.

I prefer using android phones because I prefer the customization, but I know people much smarter than me who prefer iphones since they just want it to work.

Ex-fucking-actly.

I kind of agree.
> (OP)
>lazy in that they wont do research on the products they buy and go purely off marketing but they can afford it so more power to them
I kind of agree. They aren't likely to be too good with computers to begin with so they get a lot of sentimental value from a very solid web browser\doc editor\ableton\premiere container in terms of ui\ux

Asynchronous PostgreSQL drivers for basically any language.

I'll use Tensorflow as another example. When it came out it didn't work on Windows and Google's official response was basically "lol who gives a shit." Eventually Microsoft paid some developers to create patches but even that took a while because Google wouldn't accept anything that made the code sufficiently more complicated just to support Windows. It kind of works on Windows now but patches that break Windows support are totally acceptable while patches that break Linux and OS X support are release blockers. They've also threatened to remove Windows support multiple times because they aren't willing to maintain it and are sick of seeing bugs about it in the issue tracker. The situation with PyTorch isn't much better.

U
L
T
R
A

S
O
Y

What did he mean by this?

what are you guys having for dinner?

>putting your food on a computer
This kind of thing is how Monsters Inside Me happens

What's a computer?

What's a computer?

checked
what's a gender?

Very annoying on the Internet, historically nonexistant in my country.

Hilarious, upvoted XD!

>t. iCuck soyboy brony

What's with all the bearded, Pink impersonators, these days?

From their bank's money. Most of them buy their gayDevices on financing plans and credit cards anyway.

O B S E S S E D

>Calls others cuck soyboy's
Keeps a folder full of images of a brand he doesn't like so he can shitpost about said brand over the internet.

Apple Culture:

Programs = Apps
Programmer = Coder
Computer = Mac
Tablet = iPad
PC = Windows

i like apples

So did Eve.

We use mac windows and linux for work at a roughly 20/70/10 split. 90% of service calls come from mac machines either not taking AD updates, refusing to talk to printers or other basic shit that should work.
Long story short, macOS is a shiny toy and something that should be used for work.

perfect consumers, will shell out more money for inferior products because of marketing, buy every model when it comes out because of planned obsolecense and shill all of this for free because of herd mentality
usa's greatest accomplishment of the 21st century so far, a true marvel of social engineering and conditioning

And IBM says the opposite. If you half ass Macs in the workplace of course they will have problems; everything you have is set up for windows.

>90% of service calls come from mac machines either not taking AD updates, refusing to talk to printers or other basic shit that should work.
> not taking AD updates
> AD updates

Found your problem. Stop using your proprietary Active Directory shite.

> using Windows in 2018

Windows is so shitty Google, SpaceX and Facebook have banned their developers from using it. I'll take their experience over your podunk fly over state company.

Mactoddlers will defend this.

>pinnaple pizza

>non-pineapple pizza

soyboys will defned this

They're generally people who don't care about technology, which is why they go for something that's flashy and simple.

>They're generally people who don't belong on Cred Forums - technology.

Cred Forums doesn't actually know anything do they

Of course not. A few looks at the catalog should prove that.

this is fine

This era of memes fucking sucks

Mommy look I said soyboy! It's a current meme so it means I'm cool and the other kids at Cred Forums accept me! I stay current with le memes!

Fanboys, Hipsters, iDrones, some productive users

(most productive users Hackintosh because the hardware is insanely overpriced)

the male one needs to be less flattering, by obfuscating an equal percentage of the object as the other two. otherwise there is a clear bias

>5 guys
>Mac
The gayest.

>t. assblasted soyboy

>U
>L
>T
>R
>A
>
>S
>O
>Y

It really doesn't. The stupid wojaks are great

I replaced my Probook 6460b with a 13 inch 2015 Macbook Air for 400 bucks. I've built every desktop i've ever owned.

What do you coons think of me?

>soy
Every time Cred Forumscunts post outside of their containment pit, they lower the average IQ. Go back to your shitty board.

don't talk shit on 5 guys

>macfaggot
>enjoys 5 guys
Like pottery.

honestly Apple has now surpassed Android with not only have better computing power/efficiency but also more reliable storage. still a shame the batteries are terrible, I'll probably replace my iPhone 8 battery after the first year.

>replying
y r liberals so dumb if they r so big-brain?

Obomber is truly homosexual though. And not because of Michael.

Why do apple users consume so much soy?

I wanted to use Linux, but I already managed to uninstall my UI (3 fucking times) with apt-get remove [X package]. Usually the package contains some dependency for the gui like python3 which gets auto removed and i end up with a console based laptop.

>What made up group of people can we make fun of to make us feel better about ourselves.

Who gives a shit what other people do. Pathetic to shit on "normies" for using a different OS, grow up.

>t. soyboy

faggot lmao

>(You)

What are Cred Forums's thoughts on obsessive console war faggots who make the same shitty threads over and over again instead of discussing actual technology?

>t. soyim

t. fruit company false flagger

really made me think

Honestly as a MacBook owner... I'm not sure i want to get another MacBook. Apple are completely dropping the ball on the hardware and software fronts. Not that a lot of PC options are much better. The 13" MacBooks are just about justifiable as they fall into the same price bracket as other premium notebooks like the XPS, but the 15" is ridiculous, partially thanks to Apple's weird obsession with the 15" being the next price bracket up.

Shit like garage band used to be a pretty nice audio arranging software, and now its been iOSified. they've even fucked up and downgraded their pro software. And they are a massive multibillion company, i have no idea why they don't invest more in their own software.

it's a meme refrence to this

What is that whole "soyboy" meme i keep seeing spouted on Cred Forums?

Back to the youtube comment section you pathetic loser

So many poor (as in financially poor) people on imageboards, quite salty i like it

Every single developer that I’ve ever met that was GOOD uses a Mac

Sounds like you don’t know what your doing. IBM says the opposite and so does ADP.

Nope.

Im not even sure how to respond to that guys statement.

Isn't OSX free?

Only blacks fat chicks and effeminate white men use iPhones too so... yeah not very many financially successful people in that group either.

it's 2018 so I don't think there are very many people who hate or think badly of homosexuals.

But Cred Forums is quite self loathing.

that's because there are a great deal of neckbeards on here who are
>ugly
>stupid
>poor
>shitty programmers
if you were like these "people" then you would be self-loathing too

imagine thinking this shitty comic was so funny it deserved to be in the source of one of the most extensive computing platforms ever

sad

In fairness, you can't actually be """funny""" in the corporate world though. you might offend someone.

>Honestly as a MacBook owner...
Found your problem.

Sounds like IBM don’t know what they're doing. 99.99% of the rest of the planet does the opposite without having to make up bullshit "studies" only 6 months into the lifecycle of the macs before they've even seen any real use.

There's no reason to stop eating soy-based foods if you're asian. It's already part of your diet.
White need to stop eating soy-based products on another hand.

lmao who added the cat ears

Where's Cred Forums?

This. This was literally a song and dance smokescreen by the moron in charge at IBM trying to save his own ass after fucking up and trying to justify wasting a huge chunk of IBM's IT budget on mactrash. They were literally comparing 6 month old macs to 4+ year old end-of-life systems on their way out and actually trying to say with a straight face that the macshit is more reliable. This is 100% being paid under the table by Apple or he bought a ton of stock right before his fake study.

le numale low-t soyboy cuck xddd

did I miss any buzzwords?

>t. assblasted numale low-t soyboy cuck

>leftypol subhuman literally crying for a safespace

>>t. assblasted numale low-t soyboy cuck leftypol subhuman itoddler literally crying for a safespace

?

Fufkc off

I honestly believe all Apple users can be classified into the following 3 categories.

1. Soyboy faggots and the general crowd they go along with. These are the fags who sit around at Starbucks all day with their Mac in front of them because they can "actually get some work done on that book I'm writing", but in reality the just sit and mindlessly scroll through Facebook.

2. Foreigners who view their ownership of a Mac as a status symbol. They've fully bought into the idea that Macs are the Ferrari's of computing and basically just want to show off to everyone that they're "fully integrated with American culture! Look, I even have an expensive computer!"

3. Gurus/greybeards/wizards. These are the guys who want to use *NIX but are tired of fucking around with free-software. These are the educated, minority of Mac users who's reasoning for using a Mac is usually just a simple as "Windows blows, and I spent the last 15 years of my life fucking around with Linux, now I just want to do some work". Essentially, these are the people who have graduated from Linux.

I honestly believe all Apple users can be classified into the following category.

Soyboy faggots and the general crowd they go along with. These are the fags who sit around at Starbucks all day with their Mac in front of them because they can "actually get some work done on that book I'm writing", but in reality the just sit and mindlessly scroll through Facebook.

iToddlers will defend this.

thistbhfam

who's that girl? lol that's hilarious

Here's what they actually are in reality

1. Average people who bought an iPhone when they were actually objectivly best (iPhone 4 era). They continued buying iPhones because it was simple and easy to transfer to the newest one and every two years their contract ended. Then they continued to be further intergrated into the Apple eco-system making it easier for them to just buy other Apple products instead.

That's all it is, nobody and I mean nobody gives a shit if you have a Macbook, an iPhone or an iPad. You fucking faggot's care because you for some reason identify with a brand and since Apple is the biggest brand, you sperg out against them and latch onto the under-dog Google and Microsoft. Oh, how edgy and contrarian you are user, I'm truly impressed.

Excel users

During my days of computer retail, I'd often get customers around the apple goods that would just praise the shit outta Apple.

If it's a good product so be it but these people treat it like a cult. It's a computer company, not a way of life.

>t. soyboy

>applel

Thank you for further proving my point. Stay bootyblasted.

Thank you for further proving my point. Stay soyblasted.

>soyblasted itoddler
>telling someone else to leave

Get off Cred Forums

iBronies will defend this.

Soyboy brainlets.

U
L
T
R
A

S
O
Y

Soyim have defended this.

Call a macfag a faggot and it runs off of him like water off a raincoat. But call him a soyboy and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, and how suddenly he shrinks back: "I've been found out"

>Being this stupid.
Stop spreading FUD. apt-get remove does not remove packages if existing packages depend on them.
It's possible if you throw in the recursive flags or whatever, which you conviniently left out.
t.mactoddler

Those soy products look appetizing.

Those are dog ears you fucking retard

first one and last one are two sides of same coin

holy shit haha i thoguht the snickers bar was a black p*nis

If you're a software dev and your company bought yours - excellent. Same if you do media editing.

If you're a writer or just using it for web browsing you're a soyboy.

most are ebt poorfags who bought the phone or laptop for stauts

What makes you think snickies ain't, brother?

is there any more info about this pic?

>t. Cuck

Yes, because you acting like a retard and then when you get called out for said retarded behaviour, you start with your garbage spam that absolultly in no way an argument. You get non-arguments in response to non-arguments, just don't be suprised when it happens. Nobody is actually offended by you calling them a soyboy over the internet, why? Because I'm on Cred Forums of all fucking places.

utter trash

Someone bought all that just to take that meme picture. Let that sink in.

Do you think they ate it afterward, or did they throw it away and try to forget it ever happened?

Imagine being this soyblasted.

S O Y B L A S T E D

Garbage of society so fucking stupid and retarded that Apple managed to convince them that their throttling overheating piece of shit hardware is the best, even though it is the same malfunctional low-quality turd as any other company, with a further twist that Apple userbase is the only userbase i know retarded enough to be convinced that hardware malfunctions are actually due to the users holding their phone wrong and such shit as with the iPhone 4.

I have made it a principle to ask all job applicants on what hardware brand they prefer, whether they are satisfied with it, and then automatically reject all Apple users. Since i started this engagement, the company IQ average jumped up.

They are strong aryan people who will ensure the future of the white race.

Well according to the nonsensical Nazi theories, the indigenian aryans lived in India.

Aryan is an ancient Vedic word from the regions around North India which was pulled along with the Swastika by Germancucks during the great migrations of German tribes circa 200 AD when they managed to stretch into Parthian/Scythian regions. The word translates to "noble ones" and was used as a self-referral by the people around North India.

How's the LARPing going?

>t. iSubhuman

niceme.me

>The trade-offs in efficiency and reliability just aren't worth it.
What is thermal throttling due to trading a cooler for A E S T H E T I C S, Alex?

apple is gay
for more info on this subject you might want to check out hownew.ru

>the Virgin Macbook

>the Chad XPS

Overrated i guess.
Also imo Apple goes downhill after the death of Steve Jobs

What did he mean by this?

I kind of agree

Sheep

Soyim will defend this.

iBronies will defend this.

1- girls
2- gays
3- tech illiterates

Pretty broad categories that cover basically most of the user base.

S O Y
O
Y

Go tell ya mawm the computa's broke. She'll know what ya tawkin about.

I am not homophobic, but they are also very oftenly very stupid especially when it comes to technology.

iPhone 4s with iOS 6.1.3
and
Macbook Pro 2012 with upgradable internals or Macbook Air with decent specs

rest are unnecessary luxury homo stuff. These two are top quality products.

>you're holding it wrong 4
>portable electric stove 2012
>top quality

> Complains about Cred Forums
> uses Cred Forums memes
How about you go back to Cred Forums you racist piece of shit, since it's obvious where you belong.

She looks like that korean chick/male who posts here with a trip and has a shit ton of librebooted thinkpad x60's.

Poor people buying products they can't afford.

>top quality products.

Iphone fag/PC gaymer here. My opinion on Apple soybois is that they purchase Apple products due to Apple’s trendy marketing campaigns and as a status symbol. Look at me, I spent a thousand dollars on muh phone and 1200 dollars on muh laptop, I’m so upper class and cool. Apple’s phones are pretty good from my experience, aside from the disaster that is the 10. Their computers aren’t even close to the marketing claims though. You get hardware you’d find in decent office computers for around double the price. My iMac lasted 5 years, Macbook Pro lasted 5 years. As far as the “Mac experience” claim goes, it’s largely bullshit. If you aren’t a complete retard, Apple computers aren’t going to offer you anything special.

Now with this new sound trashcan which has a chemical reaction with wood surfaces "YOU ARE PLACING IT WRONG"

No problem with them.

We're jealous because they have more money and get more women.

Cred Forums actually believes this.

Does someone still have the pasta with the homeless loser IT worker becoming a Chad after stealing a MacBook Pro?

Noice gta 4 poster

>All computes are gay.

/thread