You have 5 seconds to explain why you aren't using Waterfox

You have 5 seconds to explain why you aren't using Waterfox.

I am right now and its RAM leaking with no addons installed besides uBlock.
One Cred Forums tab fluctuates between 1.3GB to 100mb.
Using Windows 7

Webkit and Blink are better

Why did you post this stupid thread? Why do you think any browser is worth posting? Can't you simply use a browser without shilling like a kike with shekels on the line?

Google shill detected.

Because I'm using a C2D with 2gb of Ram and Quatum is the only usable browser right now.

People really don't see the performance difference, it went from impossible to use (even with chrome) to I can open facebook without burning the pc down

placebo autism
quantum is better
>inb4 pol with "muh soros", "muh sjws" and other non-arguments

The threads are usually made by brave shills in disguise

i didnt know it exists

firefox quantum is better

Quantum is second only to Chrome.

Nope.
Quantum is currently the best browser.

But I am

Why would you use such a shit OS?

Webrender still flickers like crap. It's disgusting, they should focus on making it work instead of doing jack shit. Mozilla is a multi million worth company, webrender shouldn't be in this state after years of devellopment. I know it's the implementation but still, it's a great asset and they should focus on it. When it works it's good, but it's still glitchy as hell. Only reason I still use firefox is because I'm waiting for webrender to be usable, but I fear that when it happens, chromium based browser will already be faster.

because i hate round corners

Despite that It's still the best.
That tell a lot about the browsers state.

doesn't filter out temp files properly

This. Are there even any legitimate reasons to use Brave besides "I got told dis wus a güd browsuh bai da irish guy Cumpùting 4evar".

>Getting marked for further scrutiny upon install.
No thanks.

because Pale Moon is superior
Brave and qupzilla are great alternatives to jewishfox

(((You)))

THIS

But I am right now user

>brave
>great alternative to anything
lmao no

Install Firefox Quantum.

This

Waterfox shill detected.

Because it's a meme browser and like all other meme browsers, it doesn't work properly.

Last time I checked they didn't switch to the Quantum engine.

But I also want pages to load

This
I would switch to Waterfox, but since I tried Quantum it really makes it hard to go back to regular old firefox-speed or rather the lack of speed. If they base the next version of off Quantum I'll definitely switch.

Works on my machine.

Because regular Firefox is fine for me.

Yandex

>64-bit only

into_the_trash_it _goes.kys

i do.
only this i don't like is fucking cpu usage

I've been using it for a while but holy shit is it just eating my RAM and CPU now days.

I am.
Ram usage is on par to chrome which is pretty annoying but I have 16gb so it's never an issue. I've tried palemoon and icecat but waterfox feels and looks much better.

Not in the repos.

>Not running 64bit in 2018
kys

t. wincuck

Just another useless fork, the normal Firefox is better

>watercucks

nope

>but firefox has all muh addons so I have no need to switch

but seriously, if you're not using w3m that the FUCK are you doing?

Because I'm using ESR

↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓ ↗↘↗↘↓

>better
>less functionality

Yeah, it might be imperceptibly faster, but who cares? I never used firefox for its speed.

Only acceptable alternative

I only use it for exHentai Easy. I'm too lazy to login in sadpanda in the usual way.
The lack of bullshit like Pocket is also good.

it doesn't exist

bruh

I can't even trust 1st parties will stay good, I'm supposed to trust 3rd party forks to exist forever?

But I am

Opera has and does everything I need

Switched to Water after Firefox had its last big update.
Legacy Addons and all...

It isn't in nixpkgs yet.

What legacy add-ons do you use?

Mostly cosmetic stuff. I'm sure there's alternatives now, but right when it came out i didn't feel like waiting.

Classic Theme Restorer
Bookmark Favicon Changer
MenuWizard
Video without Flash

Because I'm not a fucking hipster douche?

The only reason you are using it over Firefox is because you want to be different.

Fuck man, I don't care what your views are, as long as your shit does what it's supposed to.

The only reason I'm using Waterfox is because of DownThemAll.

I want to BE that girl.

I have waterfox, but I use Slimjet 64 bit mainly because it just werks, and its ungoogled. Like it or not, there is nothing faster than chromium.

Because Vivaldi.

They're keeping support for XUL extensions because they actually care about their userbase.

>girl

As a software dev, not using a Degoogle'd chrome fork of some kind is a disgrace to the internet.

My computer isn't 64bit.

I've basically switched for good now/retired NuFox (SJWzilla can go eat a bag of dicks tbqh) and got it configured to my liking already along w/having imported all my filters/addons from FF, the only significant remaining issue i'm having right now is with there being no close buttons on all tabs like in firefox. Also greasemonkey doesn't work properly anymore and some old plugins are missing but that's not too dramatic overall

Also should i allow it to run multiple instances? I imagine it would benefit from the hexa core and stuff

I am but like any other browser it consumes my RAM

Because I'm using qutebrowser.

did you try palemoon?

wew lad

I'm not a snowflake