/bst/ - Battlestation Thread

Old thread is dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/official-Extended-Gaming-functional-Non-slip/dp/B015MFS61M/ref=sr_1_17?ie=UTF8&qid=1519027156&sr=8-17&keywords=large mouse pad
amazon.com/Alcyoneus-Surface-Non-Slip-Extended-Mousepad/dp/B071VX31RX/ref=sr_1_20?ie=UTF8&qid=1519027156&sr=8-20&keywords=large mouse pad
aliexpress.com/item/Multifunctional-Wall-Clock-Timer-LED-Digital-Wall-Clock-12H-24H-Time-Display-With-Alarm-and-Snooze/32827014272.html
falkcoppercookware.com/mini-cuisine
amazon.com/Cmhoo-Gaming-Extended-Special-Textured-Surface/dp/B01LKQLRZY/ref=sr_1_24?ie=UTF8&qid=1519048261&sr=8-24&keywords=large mouse pad
amazon.com/Happy-Hacking-Keyboard-Professional2-White/dp/B000EXZ0V2/
zowiedirect.com/mice/special-edition/ec-series-special-edition/ec1a-special-edition.html
apc.com/shop/us/en/products/APC-Back-UPS-Connect-70-120V-Network-Backup/P-BGE70?isCurrentSite=true
power-solutions.com/pressroom/newsletter/2013/09/top-4-reasons-you-should-never-daisy-chain-ups-systems
arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?t=1029064
apc.com/us/en/faqs/FA158852/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like how you fit all that tech into a corner. Looks comfy. I'm not into the clutter of the Catan, sailboat, posters, pictures, etc, but that's very subjective.

Yeah Im onto buying a shelf, at least to the left.

Considering new furniture soon. Moving out within 2-3 months. Don't know if it's worth disassembling this desk or just getting another for $150

>Inb4 5.1 system set up how it is
I know I know. Wires are too short to run the speakers behind me. For now at least.

I just got the black Malm meme desk I only know from these threads. How did I do?

10/10 would play catan with you

rate

getting egpu in 3 days and third monitor later, also gonna change those nasa posters to some beksinski art

how do I give my desk area some life?

8/10, clean and functional
6/10 not a fan of the staked monitors personally
Lenovo/10
7.5/10 what egpu setup are you going for?

I'm tempted to go from having a benq 144hz 23" monitor and a dell 1080p 21.5" to one 27" 1440p. would i miss having two monitors?

exp gdc beast + gtx 750 ti + dell da-2

i think its the best option to bottleneck the cpu in the smallest way possible, also nice bang for the buck

Dust/10
/sipboys/
>dab tool, umaru, dice set, small cookware
N-nande?

Cute little anime girls, LED's and plants.

OP Here. All I'm missing is a decent Audio setup for my TV (For Movies and stuff)

What do you guys recommend around $200-350 budget

>dab tool, umaru, dice set, small cookware
>N-nande?
Dab tool is for the dab rig off camera.
Umaru is because Umaru
2 Dice set for when you need randomness
Small copper cookware, I've got 7-8 full sizes pieces of copper cookware as well, my mother knowing my fondness for copper got me that miniature set for Christmas.

i am the worst photographer on earth but here. i want to go from these two goofy 1080p monitors to a 27" 1440p

Ratings please

Not a fan of the all-white electronics but otherwise this is one of my favourite stations

Going to be making a new desk within a year still deciding on what wood to use. But here it is currently

tips fedora

Kind of a dump desu

no thats me

I used to use that mouse.. it served me well. The tooth brush tho.

Give ratings

I dig that background on your tv there.

Lamp looks like its about to fall , All 5 Speakers on desk mah WASD keys are unique.

7/10. Not bad overall get a headphone stand or something...... What mouse is that?

>not living in Japan, communicating in Japanese exclusively

Its right on the friggen edge eh, going to be getting a different one soon. I'm still figuring out this setup though, just got the second 27" on friday and am experiencing some growing pains.

Its a blackweb walmarx special I got for dirt cheap a few months ago after my Logitech G5 of 10 years finally died on me. RIP

coming

I never really have to move

Have some shame

how come your desk is so thin
answer me
what is it made of

man a lot of you guys are just straight up plebs.

L2Battlestation

No, me

Please be gentle.

>Alright, I've just hacked into the mainframe

>no dildos
>calling others plebs

What's with the weird australian flag hanging on the 3rd pic?

It's my swim uniform from the 2016 olympics

How'm I doin'?

Neat.

3lite g4m3r please show me the way.

I'll let you in on a little secret, this build is old and isn't really specced for my monitor. I spent all my money on peripherals. I regret nothing.

Accidentally drilled a 1/2" hole through my desk trying to see if could fit a snap toggle in there to anchor my legs on. Went to lowes yesterday and got a hollow core door, finished it, added some plywood support underneath and added some cheap legs from the container store. I really need new speakers.

What kind of floor is that? are you in your garage? Not hating just curious.

faggots

most likely empty on the inside

lmao. its shitty tile. I live in a DIY space. I'm redoing the floors and shit soon. I had to build my own ceiling. Still haven't mudded/taped it yet.

LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

Please be bait.

Glink? is that you?

no

based

What phone and mouse is that, and where did you buy the latter?

What desk?

>Swim uniform from the 2016 Olympics
Is that you Mack?

I like this version better, can't find the pic, so have this pic

who else here comfy?

are you a gay male

whoa, so you upgraded it

kek'd saved

never gonna change my bongo drum fedora stand

hi

how's your little youtube career coming along fucking faggot

what is that clock?

how poor are you

>he doesn't use white electrical tape on the frame of his LCD monitor in order to have it match his white desk

heh, plebs,,,,,,,,,,,

lol he flipped the image hoping we wouldn't notice

hi jonathan

very good

the xbox controllers aren't close enough to the edge

where can I find a cheap and large mousepad

Is this an adjustable desk?

what boat model is that on the left

This has been my desk since high school. The top is pretty wobbly though and mouse pad isn't big enough to use fully.

I think it is about time I get a grown up battle station.

I'd rather kill myself

Is 3 monitors better than 2? Or is it just overkill?
I got some money left over from my refund and I was thinking of getting a third and putting it sideways.

Sauce on clock pls

I finally got round to cleaning up and my first post in a long time

I had a glass table and only my left monitor last time

3 monitors is overkill if you're just using a computer for basic stuff, i could see it being worth it doing coding though

aesthetically its not overkill though

amazon.com/official-Extended-Gaming-functional-Non-slip/dp/B015MFS61M/ref=sr_1_17?ie=UTF8&qid=1519027156&sr=8-17&keywords=large mouse pad

amazon.com/Alcyoneus-Surface-Non-Slip-Extended-Mousepad/dp/B071VX31RX/ref=sr_1_20?ie=UTF8&qid=1519027156&sr=8-20&keywords=large mouse pad

Lots of sub-$10 options on Amazon. You might also have local people who make them and for cheap.

need advice

currently have an x34 as my primary and only monitor

either going to buy another ultrameme and mount it above my current one, or buy a decent 4k tv

the second monitor/tv will be for watching tv/movies and possibly having extra shit up on there while playing games

Are you a persona fan ?

nice

colorful

aliexpress.com/item/Multifunctional-Wall-Clock-Timer-LED-Digital-Wall-Clock-12H-24H-Time-Display-With-Alarm-and-Snooze/32827014272.html

kill yourself you creepy faggot

what phone charger
link?

ITT

we show the spots we jack off

what's that mini copper cookware?

falkcoppercookware.com/mini-cuisine

>"battle" station
>rig

Catgirl linux, of course.

It's been a long time, Cred Forums.

:(

Nah.

post diner background please thanks

amazon.com/Cmhoo-Gaming-Extended-Special-Textured-Surface/dp/B01LKQLRZY/ref=sr_1_24?ie=UTF8&qid=1519048261&sr=8-24&keywords=large mouse pad

Would you like a space mouse pad for that space wallpaper?

>amazon.com/Cmhoo-Gaming-Extended-Special-Textured-Surface/dp/B01LKQLRZY/ref=sr_1_24?ie=UTF8&qid=1519048261&sr=8-24&keywords=large mouse pad

My mind says no, but my heart says fuck yes.

here you go senpai, enjoy

16 hours a day for 11 years at a desktop.
Coming upgrades: 2560x1440 144hz, custom mk, hd650+modding mats, monitor mounts

Can you post your laptop's wallpaper?

play a real shin megumi tensei game

JUST

Why do you have 3 headphones

2 mouses

and 4 keyboards

also fix your wall

Opened my blinds for the first time this year so I could snap a pic.

there's no way in hell that isn't constantly searing your fucking retinas

I have 3 mice, 5 keyboards, and 7 headphones.
Hobbies, man.

Reminds me of my couch surfing setup.

do you have nothing better to spend your money on?

close them immediately for the sake of your neighbours

What chairs do you guys recommend?

at least buy some new stuff instead of replacements

Headphones are only like $700, keyboards $500, mice less than $200.

Kill yourself please.

>buys gigantic monitor
>has big mouse
>microscopic mousepad to go along

Fucking mousepadlets when will they learn. How can you even aim at all with the cancerous sensitivity you have to use to be able to use that desk space?
Fucking shitters.

Rate??

it just came out so ass cause my phone cam is trash, it's much more dim in reality (and rgb so I can tone it down however)

I mean I figured it was rgb, but holy shit it looks so bright in that pic, got damn

monitor placement is awfull

do you even have legroom?

Lel, its a souvenir from Bali

Used to before I upgraded to the fucking suitcase sized behemoth I have now. Don’t have many other places to put the monitor unless I take down the shelf I had installed over the desk. Was kinda hoping for it to be a little lower when I paid for it to be installed. That’s what I get for not paying attention to the renovators :P

ones with four legs

>ishygddt

Nice side tables. The best part of them is that they'll blow away in the fucking wind if you let them. At least they're appropriately named for the LACK of fucking quality they have.
Perhaps invest in a desk that will allow you to put your monitors in a more sensible position. Perhaps even one where there's storage for all your electronics and cock lotion?
It's hard to rate your zoomed in random mishmash of electronics that you've collected at the behest of your fellow college-aged compadres on the internet. At least put your two useless toys away next time.
Yes, that's the fidget spinner and Raspberry Pi I'm talking about.
Doesn't really matter what you put up on your wall when you'll get bloody fucking blinded by the shocking blue paint behind it. Perhaps a collection of sunglasses mounted to the wall would help.
I'd like to commend you for taking time out of being a (likely Canadian) junky to rate other people's setups.
Simple enough, but you should really pull out a bit. I know your friends on other sites like to see your close-cropped "minimal" audio setup, but without getting to see the rest of your room at all it looks like you have an unhealthy sexual attraction for audio paraphernalia.
Could be worse. Possibly.
Let's pretend.
My First Ikea / 10
At least it should be functional, but eventually you'll want a desk that be in line of sight of your fan without risk.
The artistic use of flowers and cartoon shopping bags was very bold.
Must you lean back so often so as to require your keyboard to be shifted like that? A little self-discipline goes a long way.
Good and honest about your sloven nature, if nothing else.
The important part is that you both tried. Imagine what you could accomplish if you put that amount of effort(?) towards learning how to take better photos!
I'll give your setup a rating of exactl-

Wow looking cool Joker!

>wanting a piano chair for comfort

>You mean someone on the internet would deliberately go out of there way to pick on weaknesses while not offering a chance for someone else to do the same to them

Post your shitstation next time you faggot, all opinions discarded

A shame that I hit the character limit last time, lessee now...
A cut corner on a desk. A very poignant, yet subtle reminder of what not do in life. Classic.
Very good, nice and ironic. Unfortunately you missed a spot on your desk where you could've placed more of the refuse that would otherwise rightly belong in one of the many bins underneath said desk.
Interesting. What compelled you to place your desk and TV stand at your entry way?
But what does it meeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan?
The important thing is that you managed to place everything haphazardly in an unpleasing arrangement.
But, seriously. How ARE you doin'? Please do not use the screwdriver on yourself. Remember, other people are already trying to screw you over. Don't deprive them of that pleasure.
Almost symmetrical, and managing to not block the windows as well. Notsobad, even if your taste in decor of "carabiners with keys on them" is a bit too avant-garde.
Congratulations on surviving the hurricane. Impressive to see that your computer functions well after what it did to the rest of your room.
Living the dream.
You already have one. It's called a desk.
One day you'll look back on this setup nostalgically.
The cropping of "I need to get the poorly done pretty-colored posters in but nothing resembling the rest of the room" loses you some marks.
A youthful setup. One to look back fondly on as you grow older.
And now you have a working computer, presumably, and additional monitors and toys! Very good, very good.
Love the long, low display cabinets. Most people here post their desks, however.
The color coordinated tablet and keyboard keys are cute, will give you that.
Decently efficient bedroom setup.
Since you've turned a light on? It could help while taking photos. Maybe even open up those window blinds.

How do you receive the nourishment required to expel waste into the receptacle if you never move?

>beksinski art
which one?

A highly mobile station. Even the photo seems to have motion blur, adding to its speed.
An upgrade of "a shade for the lamp" wouldn't happen to be forthcoming as well?
No.
The first step is the hardest. Next step could very well be that floor!
Seriously though, it's therapeutic to get that mess taken care of now and again, don't you think? Even if maintaining the cleanliness is a bit much to ask for.
You could filter your image more while also zooming in so we can't glimpse any wall or desk next time. That might help.
I've also rated my own station while on one of my many devices in order to throw you off.
Alright, I haven't. Perhaps next time though.

The lamp stays behind the monitors to ease eye strain and is also the only source of light in the room

he has a bigass mousepad if you look closely

it is what it is.

tell me

is a dac/amp worth it

do you hear a noticeable difference?

I have that Raidou over there. Sadly not a lot of real shin megoomi stuff out there. I'd kill for Demi-Fiend merch that isn't grossly overpriced.
I wish I had a display cabinet to keep some of the figures off my desk.

Oops I meant this but you're probably the same guy.

They're worth it if you have decent headphones. Schiit doesn't make good DACs or amps though, just for your information.

Hey, IM THE GUY WITH THE 7 HEADPHONES BUT U DONT ASK ME.
Yes, it's worth it but don't overspend. First get a measurably transparent dac so you know your sound is clean(Topping d30, OL Dac, Modi 2 Uber) then get an amp that suits your needs(O2 Amp, Magni 3, etc).
You don't have to spend even $300 and it'll be enough to use well even with a hd800 or t1, etc.

i have senneiser hd 579's

i was thinking of getting a FiiO E10K or either a FX Audio DAC X6

since those are pretty cheap

im not gonna spend hundreds of dollars on this im not such an audiophile

but if around 100 bucks can get me a decent audio quality boost i'll do it

i'll have 14 frames to fill, i haven't chosen yet
but i have one big poster that i recently got at beksinski exhibition and its this one, gonna frame it too

>ikea fredde
nice!

but why is it that everybody who owns logitech surround speakers never actually puts the rear speakers behind them?

what is the tape deck for?

who was the genius who thought it was wise to put electrical outlets right next to the toilet?

what computer is that?

what happens if you need to get out of your seat in a hurry?

it looks like you are squatting in an abandoned house

from a few years ago when i was kind of down in the dumps and had to live in this tiny shit room for a year.

i'd get fiio e10k instead of the dac x6. with the dac x6 it will be too loud plus it's meant for headphones with at least 80ish ohm impedance.

Get the fiio e10k, it measures well and with the dac x6 you'll need to use equalizer apo to compensate for it's subbass and treble droop.

I do coding for school and shit but I also think the sideways monitor would be good for browsing chans and shit. I have a lot of wasted space on here.
Plus even if I wanted 2 monitors and one to be sideways I'd still have to buy another side only one has vesa supports and the second one I have is starting to die out.

rate

half of the amount of work you used to trigger sweaty neckbeards on a Malaysian cave painting forum could get your parents to believe you are not a failure in life

I'm the cut corner guy, why not?

It's not terrible, but it's not great, either.

2/2

Hey it's practical so whatever. Spend $35 on a dual monitor mount. Spend $100 on a second 23" 108p monitor to replace that ancient hp

Problem is I need to still justify the new monitor, because, while it's old as fuck, it still works and it's 720p. I'll probably buy another when I make a new build, which won't be for another few years, because fuck miners.

>It's not terrible

That's just your opinion guy

Lefty Deathadders kept dying on me. I finally caved in and bought an expensive G900.

Nothing changed so I won't bother posting my /bst/
I plan on buying a new monitor though.
I know it obviously has to be a dell ultrasharp but there are tons of different models.
Now before I form my own shitty opinion I would like to hear what you guys say. What do I get?
Full HD is fine, IPS display? Oled? No clue what's gud. I don't care about refreshrate, should be around 24" and absolutely needs vesa mount.

Is that the girl from the Dofus movie ?
Good taste it is

Mine's lasted me years.

MERCI TWINGO

It is.
Thanks

Faggot

>60% keyboard so he can flail his mouse across his desk for counter-strike and have a retarded low sens.
I like how you try to use the monitor base and mousepad to consistently line up the keyboard, its a nice touch (although stupid for a 60%).

sup nerds

guess what i work

Too bad none of those razers work on your wrists. f a g g o t

fell for a meme-mouse

What happened to the guy who used to post his battlestation that had 2 canvases, 1 with spike, 1 with Faye black and white and back to back on the wall. Never see it nemore

Damn, those are some nice speeds. What are all the cans on the left, I feel like they're relevant to guessing the job

Depends on your application, if it's just for general home use and you don't care about refresh rate then it really doesn't matter. If you're going to be doing something like graphic design work then color accuracy starts to matter

Hey its you, the guy with the white zowie I pussied out on buying last year that has been out of stock since.
I'm buying a real force 87u 55g in black and a ec2b+ceesa cable to try and compete with your aesthetic.

Who uses the numpad though, really? But you are correct 400 DPI 1.5 sens, m_rawinput 1

hehexd

i like it

Any type of data entry that involves numbers is miserable without a numpad. I like it even for entering the pin on my desktop.

>pic related
canned air
Nothing to do with my job tho
la creatura

When you hang yourself after the next crash, can I have some GPUs?

Oh I get it, you're unemployed.

Snyth as fuck

More than you think you will

not even mine I am helping a friend
>implying that I will not get two at this moment
Do you mark the poles on the signs in the captcha?

On mobile so can't tell, are those posters or canvases? If you painted them nice job 10/10 battlestation

atticmanbackinthethread

that comfy flower, it like there is women in the house

I wish, just the junk that accumulates and I never have the heart to ditch.

Safe bet that maybe 1 of 20 computers posted here share residence with a woman.
Feels really fucking lonely, man.

I am orders of magnitude worse and I am getting it, its the attitude, don't make me show you pictures of the current level

what keyboard and mouse dis?

HHKB Pro 2 and a Zowie ec2 limited edition white
amazon.com/Happy-Hacking-Keyboard-Professional2-White/dp/B000EXZ0V2/

zowiedirect.com/mice/special-edition/ec-series-special-edition/ec1a-special-edition.html

I'm that 1 out of 20.

mom doesn't really count user

Then call your mom back from
this guy's place.

Fuck, you got me.

I think there could be a few more random cables added to this.

I like the lighter blue theme you have going, thought you had some funky keycaps painted only on the top for a second there
Thats some sexy cable management on the laptop, i might have to borrow that tablet idea for my old Nexus 7
Mmmph that looks like a cozy computer, i like the colour coordination
Buddy please, stop playing on an ironing board. People get rid of old tables frequently, just grab a small one
I can't wait for those monitor mounts, books just look shoddy for stands
You like the 80s? I feel like there is a better way to mount the tv and monitor though, or get another one to the right and stack them on top of each other
Couldnt you see all the rubbish and dirty clothes in the dark, clean that up man
So do you just stand? If so then that seems pretty good, but seriously how would you sit at the table with a setup like that
Looks productive, loving that sound system though it looks dope
Ouch dude, hope everything gets better for you. Looks sorta cozy being small and all
Shiver me timbers, noice pirate flag. Those posters, not so much
Lefty, thats funky. My left handed friends usually use the mouse in their right. I feel like it would be a lot better with a bit of a clean up to the right
Can i have some pizza bro, im hungry as fuck. Looks alright but its not showing too much of ur station
Now that is some good use of that screen real estate, some big anime tid- i mean those borders with info ln em. Looks cozy and small but i think thats just the cut in the images. Panorama maybe?
Looks unproductively productive, not a fan
A repair technician, whats up with the left speaker being elevated so much and can i have your internet speeds please?
Clean man, i like it
Looks like you need a bigger desk for that big ass monitor setup
So cozy ma dude, rip charact

How many chromosomes do you have to have to not be able rotate the photo before posting it?

Comfy AF

>rip charact
eh?

sysadmin of 147 AIX LPARs
To lazy to re-arrange the desk, used my cough sirop so it will not sit on the cables...

Not the guy who posted the picture but referring to
Pis are great for so many things, they CAN be toys but they can also be small compact little helpers for servers or for testing small things you don't want to dedicate to a whole old computer, or many other uses, you seem biased like you've only seen them for the shitty emulators people use them for

Any love for my network equipment?

I need a digitact

Yea, clover doesnt like to work. It was the right way before i posted it

You aren't supposed to plug UPS's into surge protectors.

Also, you're using consumer networking gear

6.5/10

nothing to do with clover, moron.

Your phone saves orientation information in the EXIF instead of hard saving the orientation. When you post to Cred Forums the EXIF information is stripped (for privacy reasons). Since your phone didn't hard encode the rotation, your photo rotates back to it's original position.

To get around this just open it up and "save as" in any photo editor first. This hard locks the orientation.

>All retards are getting 1080's for gayming
>All retards are spending money on stuff they don't need/use

Got this in total for prob less than 1 1080

If anyone still remembers when I used the three shitty TN panels with cheap adapters and some shitty 2nd GPU, well I hope you like it better now.

Exactly. Anyone who thinks a Pi is just a toy has a very surface level knowledge of what computers (especially small ones) can be used for.

Proper lighting

Using a very small extension cable, but then wrapping up excess cord.
1/10

This wants to look cool, but it's pleb, the electronics involved and the gear. 4/10. You don't use another wire to plug a simple charger...

Neato, ill remember it for next time

5/10

There is CoreRouter ordered for pic related

apc.com/shop/us/en/products/APC-Back-UPS-Connect-70-120V-Network-Backup/P-BGE70?isCurrentSite=true

Pssssttt (That UPS is made for consumer network gear).

Also, plugging the UPS into a surge protector given the configuration I have is perfectly fine. :)

What would you do with all the power-blocks that dont fit on one strip?

Any love for MY network equipment?

They all look like the prongs will make the plug go sideways. Meaning they will all fit.

Let me try this again.

If this isn't the right direction I will hang myself.

r8

this was my jam, i miss those times when i used to have a tiny desk, 1 wipe and was clean, now i have like 3 large desks and cleaning them after i arrive when traveling is a pain in the ass

>Doritos
>Artistic squiqward wallpaper

Clean, a e s t h e t i c, good looking gear. Points for a full keyboard. Minus points for one monitor in front.

7.8/10

HAHA IM SO FUNNY LMAO Cred Forums IS GONNA LOVE THIS

But its not a simple charger, its a ups. :)
It wast made to look "anything" it was built with pure functionality oriented.

What desk?

well, you own your own modem, and you have a vlecro strap for cable management, I assume it sits on the floor, and I can only hope you have a router. 2/10

Making a lot of assumptions there kiddo.

It's actually a modem/router combo. I have to put it on this styrofoam package on top of some shelving because for airflow. If it gets to hot the WiFi cuts out.

You can see it better here:

HS7 my niggah

shit speakers/10

no

You should daisy chain UPSs or surge protectors. It voids warranties, degrades the power, and can cause fires in extreme cases.

power-solutions.com/pressroom/newsletter/2013/09/top-4-reasons-you-should-never-daisy-chain-ups-systems

arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?t=1029064

open it up and modify it with a bigger heatsink lol

>power-solutions.com/pressroom/newsletter/2013/09/top-4-reasons-you-should-never-daisy-chain-ups-systems

1. The UPS is not daisy chained into another UPS as the link describes.

2. You are not considering the specific use case, and linking to another "open forum" as a reference is all you autistic Cred Forums fucks know how to do.

If you read the forum you posted, it describes people who were maxing it out and overloading it...

You're just mad because you are finding out your setup is actually shitty.

You're mad cuz you know you are wrong.

apc.com/us/en/faqs/FA158852/

MERCI TWINGO

lot of "recommends", "may" & "could" in there soyboy virgin

Chad does as he pleases.

please fix your speakers, by putting the side channels in front you fuck up the surround and the stereo imaging, either put them at their correct position or get a decent pair of stereo speakers

walmart desk

>MTG
>NOT SUPERIOR TCG

I believe the words I am looking for are:
>You're mad cuz you know you are wrong.

Pull the trigger, pussy.

plz no bully

dude that is comfy af, i grew up in cabin style houses like that, where are you from may i ask?

just scored this "desk"(purpose built to be a dinner table/bufet) for 50 bucks second hand, its mint too. nice stuff on here gents as always

The best. Cute dog too

PC - do you keep it on desk or under? Considering aesthetic and small space.

How are those speakers? I have the 2.1. what's their gimmick?
also why does an owner of the teenage engineering own bose?

where do those shutters go?

hows the vertical refresh when scrolling on those monitors?

get proper speakers

buy a better desk, and get some shelving. throw a way useless shit. fucking do it.

form/function

most comfy. please, more details.

hows that $200 laptop?

turn off your room lights, and get some bias lighting, or a small desk lamp.
nice mic, and mouse. and desk

Comfiest of thread.

score on the desk, im looking for something like that but about 2 feet smaller with a couple drawers