Which is the best dell laptop?

Which is the best dell laptop?

Latitude

Xps 15

refurbished Latitude with SSD.
If you are a M$ fag, make sure you get one with a NVIDIA. Intel 4000 drivers are GAY AF on W10.

they are all shit. always have been and always will be.

kys
bet your mum of made of chinesium too.

Really? So what is your best option?

Where can i buy one already built in this way?

Alienwares...

Depending where you live.
But google refurbished laptops and check the specs.

I cant seriously pick one so you think that latitude is the best for light gaming and editing

Pleb levels are off the scale

I got the Inspiron 17 inch (7773, 8550U, 16gb, 512gb SSD, MX150 2GB) in spite of the reviews and was surprised by the quality.

Depends on the mode;/configuration.
Latitude Post your options here ?

But look for one with NVS and maybe put an SSD in.

True that, consumer level shit has 2% of actual good stuff.

> The Dell Latitude is intended for business use.
This translates to: that the hardware has had better QC checks. Usually good maintenance for issues. Drivers are supported.
But do not expect modern tech in there (modern == untested). New USB what ever.
Sometimes BIOS is has white-list so if something breaks you need something the is accepted.

Better idea, buy a ThinkPad. Get a refurbished T420 or X220 with SSD and your set

Ordered a insperon 7577, utter garbage, came with a dead ram slot and a fan the was making grinding noises, sent it back, still shopping around

Damn. I was just about to get the 7577 with
7700hq
128ssd+1TB hdd
16GB

Bought an inspiron bc I'm too poor for an xps. It's aight I guess

none of them. dell is garbage. I regret ever having bought one from them. So much shit wrong with it, most seriously its inability to work with almost any usb disk and dell's utter lack of fucks given about it. they also don't offer qwerty in belgium, so fuck them.

Does Dell still have these retarded cooling profiles?

I use Dell laptop at work, I can tell you some stuff about them:
Latitude E6330 : shit couldn't be killed by God himself. Foreal I even got one for myself, it's at least 3 years old and has been used 5 days a week and work perfectly fine. The only thing is you've got to like having 70C air blown on your left arm, but I don't mind it. I got the i5 and 16Go Ram, just so you know, but Java browser games is enough to bring the CPU to 70C.
Latitude E7440: from what I've seen, you got 50% chance of having a shitty battery that will most likely bend your TouchPad and everything. I'm working on one of these since 2 years and it starts to act up, and I got one of the last alive in the company.
Latitude E7450 - 70 - 80 : gotta love the sober and fresh design, really decent performances.
Precision 5510: an ugly 5520.
Precision 5520: twice as expensive as the latitudes I told you about, just to have a better screen, newer CPU and fancy layer... I recommend it for posh programmers.
Precision m4600 and m4700 : really nice performances if you're able to look past it's "pavement" look. You can even game on it: I took a m4700 in which there is a Nvidia k1000m, installed Win10 and tweaked it: got to run rocket league in 1080p 60fps (at minimum configuration) and a bunch of other "party games". People wanted to have multi-player gaming sessions at work don't judge me pls.
Inspiron 3-in-1 : I don't remember de model name but it's an Inspiron with detachable keyboard. Don't buy it. They cost more than 1k$ and can't run a fucking VM without stuttering, wtf

>order 1080p xps 15 on dell outlet refurb
>dropped to $1000
>coupon for an additional $175 off, $875
>get it in the mail today
>they sent the fucking 4K version at no extra cost
Oh my fugg, thank you Daddy Dell.

Hi, glad to see you're enjoying the trial of the XPS 15. Be sure to let us know how the upgraded screen goes and if you don't like it let us know and we'll have the 1080p version out in no time and reverse the trial finishing fees.

>4k screen
>laptop
You fell for the meme