2014 was the last good tech year

2014 was the last good tech year

Why?

^

Tech is improving every year, it's just becoming less trendy and more familiar. When you stop buying into marketing and view it as instruments to do things, you stop comparing everything to everything.

I still use this phone.
Not my main one, I use it as remote

Is this nigga acting like the pixel 2 xl ain't better than the nexus 6?

This is a 2017 flagship, we're regressing

That versions a lot cheaper than the fuckin nexus 6 was

>mfw posting this from that very phone
It's held up fairly well but it's time for something new, problem is I'm so used to this phone's features and nothing on the market now seems to replicate them

Im posting from my pixel 2 xl, first google phone since nexus 5. It solidified me never going back to a non google phone. Best phone ever.

It's about double the cost

replaced it for lg v30 and i'm more than happy

It's really the expandable notifications when the screen is off that I'm don't want to lose. I think the pixel has something like it, but not really as good, also the apparent screen issues make me hesitate

the LG have that. It's called Alyaws-on display

2014 was shit, right now we're starting to see some good stuff happening

agree. pic related came out in 2014 and the new ones look exactly the same with the volume buttons on the top instead

No one really cares about your crappy laptop

I bought a brand new LG G3 in 2014 for about £230

There's not a single flagship worth upgrading to, especially as prices are now stupid. A new LG G6, which is now a year old, is £400.

Holy shit the Pixel is so bad compared to the Nexus 6. How did Google regress so much?

Stop being a poorfag then.

The MXPE was a fucking garbage phone don't ever delude yourself otherwise. I fucking hated every minute with that phone. Shit battery, shit screen, shit performance.

But user, that's a Nexus 6, not a MXPE.

It's slightly smaller in every dimension than its closest analog from 2014

Its called "choice"