Windows 10 update

I run Windows for video editing, and I notice that my program is stuttering and lagging so I check task manager. How is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

thewindowsclub.com/windows-10-upgrade-assistant
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because you're a fucking retard. kys

Install linux faggot

It's allowed because dumb faggots like you blindly agree to the terms and conditions. Terry Davis was right. Microsoft really does have a herd of nigger cattle.

Kdenlive, Davinci Resolve, Blender. They all run on Linux. You have no excuse.

>How is this allowed?
Because micros**t doesn't give a shit.

>Sensors shit, says shit immediately after

Is windows 10 LTSB good? Any downside to it?

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

your fault for installing a shit operating system

Because you allowed automatic updates
NEXT

>I forgot to set busy hours and/or disable automatic updates
>very likely using windows 10 home

Lease stupid products, get stupid prizes.

No

it doesnt have ciortana and updates happen less often

otherwise its the same shit, dont listen to lies about reduced botnet

Fuck off faggot, people have individual needs, your needs can be met with Linux, his may not be, just fuck off

>inelastic demand

see, that's why microsoft is fistfucking you

>sensors

You really should not have asked this question on Cred Forums a bunch of linsheep that coalesce like a cancerous collective to bash anyone that uses win10, you want some real technical help, why are you even coming here? iits really just a circle jerk for linux users anyway. Close the program or restart. it might be asking for an update though.

Lmao

Either install Linux (seriously) or else learn a bit about Windows 10 to disable this bloatware/malware/virus they dub "updates"

Upgrade to windows 7 or 8.1. Both have the ability to disable the update service.

Update Assistant doesn't run by itself, you have to launch it and confirm you want to update.
thewindowsclub.com/windows-10-upgrade-assistant

OP has low IQ and is consuming valuable oxygen that intelligent people could use. How is this allowed?

yes

i love the we used to dream about this stuff