Cred Forums boasts only buying used laptops

Cred Forums boasts only buying used laptops.
So why doesn't anyone on Cred Forums buy used smartphones?

Wait, I just realized this is photoshopped

Not just any laptop.
Just used cumpads(thinkpads)
okay?

WTF lol stalman is a perv

Obviously you retard.

Business-grade laptops are made to last, so they can survive multiple owners.
Smartphones aren't made to last.

To be fair that thot does have nice legs

Because I use my phone for years until critical parts break, then buy the absolutely newest phone that meets my use cases.

Smartphones are a service not a product

New smartphones are usually bundled with a contract. It's easier for most people to make monthly payments on phone-contract bundles, even with interest, than to buy old phones.

Also, at the moment, phones need more frequent replacement. Their batteries wear out faster [citation needed].

Phones are proprietary botnet and there haven't been a single model or line so good and widely available on the market to make it worth buying.

My 2012 laptop has a quad core, a 1080p IPS panel and seven hours of battery life. I don't really need anything more.
My 2012 phone is four versions of Android behind and massively fucked by RAM limitations though.

what laptop?

>thot
>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

Almost no one buys a new phone when their old one still functions, so there are less good secondhand ones.

They are also cheaper than laptops

My laptop from 10 years ago is actually still fine for web browsing and word documents

My phone from 10 years ago was a Motorola flip phone

Figure it out

It won't happen until you can replace NAND memory.
It needs to be socketed or remove it and add a dedicated sdcard slot for /boot/ and /root/

>Almost no one buys a new phone when their old one still functions
Wrong?

behold, a white knight on Cred Forums

How does a dick get so greasy?

I never noticed till now holy shit

Butter

I've get a Nokia 5800 in 2010 and I've used it for 5 years. Cheap and solid.

I'd buy a used Note or Pixel and plan to when my current phone kicks the bucket

How is he a white knight you nignog sympathizer

Smartphones tend to stop being supported a few years after release.

He's calling you underage for using underage lingo that every little white 12 year old nigger-lover uses because of their epic Logan Paul vines

My one plus one is made from parts from two used opo and a new screen.

Because android smartphones are obsolete after 1 year
Apple phones are the only phones that last a decent amount of time but Cred Forums hates apple
/thread

laptops became shit recently, smartphones were shit from the get-go (the only shit they got worse in is lack of physical keyboards in everything except some BlackBullys models