High Security Deadbolts

A burglar can drill through your cheap ass deadbolt in a couple of minutes. All of your belongings are free for the taking by anyone with a drill.

You have 10 seconds to explain why you haven't bought a high security deadbolt yet.

>See:
youtube.com/watch?v=6dAVzOfVzmU
youtube.com/watch?v=3cYHl3npMW0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2lzX5sSTbig
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For every smart lock there is smart crowbar, drill, or angle grinder.

By the way,

Because a thief could just break any of the windows and no require a drill at all?
Try living somewhere that doesn't feature thieves - that's a better option that security shitbolts.

Because most people don't live in a high-crime shithole, in which case you've got many more things to worry about than having your locks drilled through. And in America, you can cut through the paper-mache walls with a pocket knife, so expensive locks are no different than locking up a cardboard box.

Another one worth considering if you have those cheap ass PVC doors

youtube.com/watch?v=2lzX5sSTbig

I have a German Shepard.

She's already scared away a Gun wielding Thief trying to sneak in through an open window.
Blacks are seriously afraid of Dogs.

I bet can be done in less than 40 sec

If a burglar is worried about making noise breaking in, he won't use a drill. If he isn't worried about making noise, he'll just chuck a rock through the window, making that fancy deadbolt useless.

Sure I could put bars over all windows, but that looks ghetto and what burglars there are around here tend to look for an easier mark when a door is locked half decently.

>Door meet foot

Most burglaries happen when people are not home in the day time.

I never leave my house, why would I even lock it

A burglar would have to get past multiple layers of security to even reach my door, and more layers of security if he somehow gets past it.

WTF? I hate Trump now. IMPEACH!!!!!!!

>Blacks are seriously afraid of Dogs.
Black Labs are the star of every South African Stories thread on Cred Forums

Fear of the hound seems to be instinctive to the nignog

Outside of Japan every decent country has been flooded with shitskins...nice neighborhood doesn't exist anymore.

this

Wrong.

Yes, even if fucking latin white third-world niggers are coming and crime rates are increasing. Crime rates were insane in 00's, but now it is fucking impossible. Someone stole fucking trashcan.

Locks keep honest people out.

Criminals will be criminals.

they exist, but you're not invited
you'd tell

>if
in, fix
Black buddy, GTFO, indians at least don't steal shit.
/thread

No Blacks or Indians live in my area.
Checkmate.

It's not even a high class area, mostly blue collar tradespeople.
Plenty of dickheads doing burnouts in Commodores and Falcons, the occasional punchup at the pub.
Almost no theft outside shoplifting as reported in the community watch newsletter.

People look out for each other here.

Aussies don't have niggers (except natives)?

True.
Which is why is dead wrong.
Australia is not in Japan, yet we have nice neighborhoods.

There are no natives, even abos are migrants here

We have niggers in Melbourne at least, since cunts imported a bunch of sudanese and somalians over the last 20 years

Outside the biggest cities Straya is still white as fuck, especially in the south where there are very few abos

I don't live with shitskins.

No, slavic countries are 99% white, because slavics are niggers, but washed with bleach.

The US crime rate has been dropping for the last 25 years across the board.

I'm not talking about US, you nigger. I am speaking about mine shithole, where until 00's there were less than 2% niggers.

My house doesn't even have a lock

Do you have valuable stuff?

>because slavics are niggers, but washed with bleach.
No-no-no, slavics are slavics, we are not white or black, we are normal. We are not nazis, yet we don't accept refugees.

True for the US, but not so true for others

>black lab
>not getting a rottweiler (when legal in your area)
Tear 'em to bits! Needs a lot of exercise though.

I live in a Stand Your Ground state and in a mostly white area. Methheads are the only ones doing crime here but they are very opportunistic about theivery. They'll steal an Amazon box off your porch but know entering someone's house or workshop risks death. Once every couple of years one is dumb enough to break-in a house and end up dead. It makes the news, word spreads around, the methheads hide for a while.

Because I have a slidey boi.

>rambles incoherently
>calls others niggers
Good one.

Foot met zombie plank.
Problem solved.

I present you bigger removable boi.
They aren't expensive, and is better to have 2 and a metal one.

You need 2 slidey boys, one at the top and other at the bottom for they to be useful.

Pfff... I don't even close a door on lock, I just put a 100$ near the door, and I believe, that door nigga will take it and get away, because less time is better.

A few things, yes

I use proprietary lock, that only I know how to open. And one 'fake' cheap.
Three times cheap one was fucked up, but mine - never, because it is unexpected.

>lihgtes house on fire
>heh, nothing personnel, kid

One-two done. No problem

Why not set up a server that has motion detection cameras that will send you snapshots inside your house?

Then just have some sort of alarm inside?

You raise it or slide it, its not hard.
You cant kick the door from the other side with it, even if you shot the door off if you use the sliced method of hanging it since it will be bolted to the door.

I own a firearm and never leave my home.

>Australia is not in Japan, yet we have nice neighborhoods.
And most of the time if someone's being a cunt, they're white. Sure you get at least some shitheads from every demographic, but most of the time when I do see anyone bashing someone, vandalising something, or stealing something, they're white.

I have 2 Raspberry Pi this way connected to an UPS and battery.
640x480@15FPS but they are IR and work great enough.
One for the entrance and other for the frontyard, i don't have a backyard or windows(Not having windows in your house is retarded as fuck, don't do it, i fully regret it).

The sensor will beep every time it detects something, 95% of the time is activated by cats, the other 5% is by cars passing by that somehow got in the range of the sensor or the Mexican equivalent of niggers trying to check if my frontyard door is open which get the shit spooked out them when the LED connected to the motion sensor lights up.

*block your path*

You don't need to make your house impregnable. You just need to make it harder to break in to than your neighbors'

*Chuckles* good luck

>And most of the time if someone's being a cunt, they're white
Of course, when the vast majority of people is white, of course the biggest dickheads will be white.

So your dad doesn't walk in on you fapping to little girls

I set up a simple motion sensor that plays nuclear launch sound from an old laptop that doubles as an ftp server, that's about it. I also have 8 dogs that are set loose in the backyard because I am not a dumb american with no gated backyards. seriously what is up with retarded american houses.

Yeah bro they live in wet paper bags
Not like us kangz

You do that too?
I also have the perfect dark alarm for my closet where i hide some backups.

You gave me an idea for a small project, something like using a flasher relay with an LED light to scare people off my closet

Telling whether or not their crime has decreased is tricky, because they changed the way they report crimes in the 90s, which is right when the crime skyrockets on the graph
> In the early 1990s a new crime reporting system was implemented, which meant that the manual controls became less frequent, resulting in an additional increase in the number of reported crimes.[24]

Because he'd have to first drill through the front door of the condo building, get on the elevator, choose the third floor, and then go halfway down the hall. Hallway insulation is not great in my building, so every unit on the floor would hear what's going on. Niggers that get into the building would be more likely to go for the units at the end of the hall with fewer neighbors close by and quicker access to the stairs, and niggers that don't get into the building are far more likely to smash a window on the ground floor than try to climb to my third story balcony.

>using anything but ABLOY
disgusting

>living in an apartment
Lmao no freedoms

That doesn't mean the tripled crime rate from the 60s to the 90s (~150 to ~450) isn't very concerning. It's alarming to me.

Don't think there's breed restrictions where I am but we had a black lab when I was growing up and I'd probably aim for one again if I was getting a dog - they're great family dogs but their guardian instinct is strong so they won't take shit from strangers

holy shit what a shitty lock and doors, is this really what muricans use?
buy secure doors and lock and burglar will just use window

My dad and I used an even easier drill method for getting into houses.
We cleaned up repo Houses during the recession and people often didn't give a key back to the bank.