What project are you currently working on, Cred Forums?

What project are you currently working on, Cred Forums?

Compiling Linux For Scratch, and making a distributions for home usage, that will just work and be super lightweight.

Windows kernel development, trying to make a rootkit for fun.

cloveros

Automating a HA baremetal Kubernetes deployment.

>Cred Forums """"projects""""
I'll make the logo

ill install the gentoo

I'll remake the logo

>mememacs
>it doesnt even have superior hjkl navigation

Got my wasm interpreter working.

>it doesnt even...
*blocks your path*

> a version of evil-mode emacs
Why not just stick with vim?

t. Never happened

Working on an enterprise Node app for a financial firm. Trying to haul ass before a Friday demo at the end of the week.

Working on a GPU security research. It's pretty cool desu.

Rewriting a database application from C# to C. Instead of conveniently putting attributes on a class and being able to just call CreateTable(), Insert(), etc. with instances of the class I have to learn how to write SQL strings. I've been putting it off but I'm trying to learn it now.

T-SQL, MySQL, SQLite, or...?

Watching anime

Implementation of FEM on a sierpinski fractal generator for new athletic shoe designs

SQLite

Ah, then it ain't too bad. The official syntax documentation is more helpful than anything else.

because I like having a superior workflow.
>the option to use emacs key bindings in insert mode (aka 'hybrid-mode')
>better buffer/file management
>better 'project' management
>better autocomplete
>better repl experience
>magit
>org-mode
>more plugins

hybrid-mode, org-mode, and helm alone are enough for me to never use regular vim again for any extended editing whatsoever; everything else is just a nice bonus. I still use vim for quick edits here and there, but I just feel really constrained by it now whenever I start spending too much time in it.