Post Cred Forums humor

Post Cred Forums humor

Other urls found in this thread:

stackoverflow.com/questions/1732348/regex-match-open-tags-except-xhtml-self-contained-tags/
youtube.com/watch?v=J79Ql3Mf6Lo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is he trying to play the old republic? poor dude got double meme'd

Your 1RM

Kek'd

do you have the full set of these?

wtf

here you go my dude

>rms
>Founder of Linux
*triggered*

>LE NVIDIA HOUSEFIRES MAYMAY

I've been messing around with a code obfuscator script, here's the result.

>butthurt novideo drone
lmao

DON'T YOU DARE POST ANY MORE NEF

That reminds me of a really dumb blonde chick I went to high school with a couple of years ago who fell for that iwave prank hahaha

kek

Is it possible to do this with HTTPS?

No

Wow. That's useless

lol he don't know much about computer

jej

holy shit this is old i haven't seen it in forever

What is this? I assume its fake, but whats it paroding then?

kek

this is such a based screenshot.

I know for a fact that it's real but I for the love of dog I couldn't find any evidence of the old system on google and duckduckgo the other day I had to tell somebody online that he was incredibly stupid

I'm serious: This is the second time I've lost to this pic

It has a "blower" type fan, so, yea, it's gonna be hot and loud.

? That's the Sapphire Fury

Whats wrong with Sublime text? I know jack shit about coding, I only use it to write a bit of css to rice my 4chins and FF.

Jesus fuck did my parents read this? This unironically describes them.

>doubles and triples
based

stackoverflow.com/questions/1732348/regex-match-open-tags-except-xhtml-self-contained-tags/

I've seen this pictures like 10 times already, but they still trigger me so fucking much

fucking kek

that's hilarious

I'm glad he confirmed he wasn't lying. Otherwise I'd assume he was.

More than some "web developer" guys I know desu

Sublime is fine for small projects if you want a cute GUI text editor and don't want to go to the trouble of configurating vim with macros.

But as soon as your start using version control and doing unit testing sublime becomes cumbersome as opposed to pretty much any other option.

Hold up. Wouldn't that mean that windows 8 has more force than 7 by sheer weight alone?

HOW? At some point they must have thought "surely there's a better way to do this", no?

based kek

Fucking lol

Fucking Toshiba man

Shit plastic on their laptops, even shittier HDDs and a shit website

lmao

i feel bad for these people. not in a pathetic way, just in the way that i'd reach out to this bro and kick it and have a drink with him

that's dark.

not really. if the head was moved up more then yes.

bury nice

it may have more weight but the force is harder to apply

>Lunix
lmao what

I still don't know if this is fake or not

I work at a repair shop and the prices they charge seem ridiculous. Thing is that the prices are generally the same with all repair shops, would I be able to succeed if I opened a shop and charged lower prices than everyone else? Or would that make me untrustworthy?

Can you upload or the output to pastebin? Seems genuinely cool
Image saved for shitposting

fake but still made me rage

the reason their prices are so high is that their business model depends on retarded kids, soccermoms and seniors buying their PCs there or having them fixed. If you charge lower prices you go out of business

oof
Always be minimizin consequences fo yoself in case of failure, fellas
90% of IT projects go over budget or fail after all

Well, it is computER science, after all. It's obviously about computer-related stuff.
Now if it were computING science, on the other hand...

520 kek

I use sublime on a medium sized project at work and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. In fact, it's the perfect mix of ide and editor, while not depending on electron

>tfw no Skipper gf

>}//if
kek

read like guy who wrote it had his parents killed by archfags

AMDrones forevially BTFO

here comes the soul of moot!

Encryption was a mistake.

>"abstract algebra"
>it’s modulus
>primary school mathematics

He somehow managed to get literally everything wrong what the fuck.

The future™.

I mean, if you really want to stretch it, you could say some shit about cyclic groups or something, but that's pushing it way too far.

lnxpcs' valentine's cards are hilarious

I always wanted to do this, but it seems I waited too long, and now HTTPS is becoming standard.

Yeah that's true for Linux in general too. I use Linux Mint, and it can do about 20% of the shit I do with Win10. Even to connect to wifi I had to put in a USB wifi receiver and have yet to figure out how to get it to use my laptop's wifi hardware.

Linux is definitely not for people who need to get shit done.

el goblino...

>//good luck
Well

>survivor of cyber violence

Have there be any casualties of cyber violence?

nice trips

>solder a resistor onto a screw. But... why...

>Even Jon Skeet cannot parse HTML using regular expressions.
who exactly is he, because I see his name fucking everywhere and he answered a shitload of questions on multiple websites.

>That file name
Kek

My brother died because someone said he sucked on twitter.
I take adderall (meth) daily for my ptsd

if you have any elderly relatives with a computer then you will appreciate those kind of books in a whole new light.

>Have there be any casualties of cyber violence?
People have killed themselves because they were bullied or doxxed online so yeah, sorry to bust your bubble.

The "code" is clearly pasted from somewhere as the indentation is fucked, I think it is excactly the same level of complexity as all the webdevs I have come across. I am not saying they are all drooling retards, but the majority are and the work they do is irrelevant.

OH SNAPPY SNAP

If they were fragile enough that mean words on a screen caused an hero it was probably for the best they were you of the genepool, desu.

Underrated post.

>for the best they were you of the genepool, desu.
and I'm going to be bed

>killed themselves
I asked for the casualties of cyber violence. Like, a shitpost literally killing you.

yeah but then he read "Riemann" and decided to do it his way

activated ubu-nut

So they survived a suicide attempt?
I assume there is a reason they didn't say that instead of defining "cyber violence" as people saying "you suck" online.
It is more likely that they made up a new term so they could further their careers as shitposters.

top kek

The sad part is that it's not even going to be faster than a for loop checking each number - if's are harmful to performance.

shouldn't it be the same thing from the perspective of a good compiler?

It'll be about the same, I mean, you'd have an if inside the for anyway.
However, the compiler will probably optimize the for a thousand times better.

hahaha penis

You can unroll loops unlike this pile of shit.
True.

To be fair, I wouldn't know what modulus was if I didn't learn about the operator.
It is true that it is something you learn about in primary school, but it is a term you never use beyond that as it have no uses in mathematics.

>as it have no uses in mathematics.
what are you talking about, what is ring theory, what is cryptography, etc...

Rent aint cheap yo. And taxes. Every $50 in the register for reinstalling winblows tranlates to maybe five bucks in your pocket.
That's why nobody i know does only repairs, outsourcing is where it's at.

t. NEET lispnigger

>666
>Apple confirmed

Can someone post this guys arrest warrant again please

>look at those digits

Wow, this is an old meme. OSX hasn't used that UI for 14 years.

Here you go: paste dot ubuntu dot com slash 25087649

I didn't write it, I've just been dicking around with it.

Not anything we learned about in primary school mathematics.
The term "modulus" was not even brought up, it was just called the remainder and I would be surprised if we spent more than a single lesson on integer division.
The only reason anyone learns about integer division beyond that is to learn about its uses in computers.
Engineers use scientific notation and mathematicians don't use numbers (unless they are constant).
Integers makes sense in computers because we need to solve how to solve the problem of storing the value.
All I am saying is that I would probably never have learned about modulus if it wasn't built into C.

Man, Cred Forums really doesn't like that URL.
The spam filter must be set to 11.

ssl strip still works.

time to read up on this. I have a spare router I wanna set up with something like upside-down-ternet or something similar

See, what you're referring to as Linux...

>Linyos Torovoltos, the creator of Lunix
>Soviet computer hacker
If this is not fake, I really feel bad for the son of that person

>12 GB of RAM
What.

Should do this with the new Apple speaker

Fucking hell he is beyond autistic

8 + 4.
Its a retarded set the Juden use to justify bloated prices.
>Look at all the RAM goyim!!!

checked

lmao is this taking off?

sweet and sour flavored autism.

are you retarded

wut

A """designers""" concept of a future car

holy shit thank you so much I've been looking for that image for ages.

isn't the 9faggotry fake, though? I've seen the image without the text dozens of times

It's a VR pipe dream?

I was gonna say the check all applicable group is retarded because it uses a combo box, then I was thinking maybe it's just Apple being retarded, but then I saw that the actual check box looks different (invoke/renewing) so whoever made this made a mistake.

What?

EPIC

WEWWWWWWWWWW

h'wat?

The problem is, it is extremely easy to write this and it is not that inefficient.
Vim was a mistake.

Does every single piece of satire need a disclaimer?

money that glow in the dark...

>1gb dog tag
Can you imagine the kind of retard who would wear this?
Why not sign up for the real army? Much better FPS although I hear spawn times are a bitch.

>whats it paroding
Copyright.

Whats the context here?

Only people with a very high IQ will get this.

pre 7/11 people didn't care that much about security, so someone threw a pie in his face.

400 watt power fuckin suplyahahahahahaha

idk, there was this guy who swatted this other guy over the internet and he died?

usrs?

I fucking hate you, user

yeah man got me them ripjaws - so true

Can somebody enlighten me on who the fuck is this guy? What's the backstory?

Nigger I use fucking Void and on windows I can do about 20% of what I can do with Linux. The only reason I still have a Windows PC is for games. I literally have a dedicated laptop that only runs linux SPECIFICALLY for working, and only use the gaming desktop for actual gaming when I have the free time to do so.

Now, I'm not claiming that this is the best setup - Void is inherently a meme, and when I occasionally want to do something memey (like get the fingerprint sensor to work) it can take a bit of effort. I'm fine with that. But, even putting aside the fact that fingerprint sensors are in no way required to "get work done", you're using Mint and still complaining. RUSHING FUCKING MINT. Either you're completely retarded, or you're so used to how Windows does it that you can't get yourself to do things differently, but then you're still regarded for not recognizing that and blaming linux.

He was just a likely mentally retarded teenager. Basically the Dunning Kruger effect in action.

Linux is not for people who use computers as a tool to do their work or as a means to some other end. For those purposes I would stick to Windows

there's a noose dangling behind the camera

Just a dumb fucking teenager. Reminds me of when I was a teenager and got into the whole 'nerd programming culture'. You know, making jokes about there being 10 types of people, sharing programming memes on facebook, etc.

That's excatly why Manjaro is the best Linux. It's a fork of Arch, but it' not retarded.

Sad but true.

Hard to get the volume of people to make it worth while, if it's a side job sure, maybe even money during retirement, just hard to get a flow of people even if doing it out of the house.

hard to resist

Kek

For most normies it is a game of specsmanship, this one says 8 this one says 12, 12 is bigger I better get it.

You're trying too hard.

Russian cloud computing is making a botnet.

I have that mouse and its suprisingly comfy

I'd probably be the fat Haskell/Scheme neckbeard

else if(a > b && b < a)

>as if I didn't want to kms already

>not using emacs

Just

Wouldn't it be ok to do this though? Just generate the file via a script.

NO! Even a prime sieve would be faster and more efficient than that.

>even
The sieve of Eratosthenes is the fastest way of computing primes until you get into the millions range.

>Using a question mark in a clear declarative statement.
female detected.

Yeah bullshit. Mine literally does not get that hot.

The pile of shit would probably be transformed into a binary search

>It'll be about the same,
It wont. it will almost never have a branch miss in a for loop so it will be a lot faster

Man girls have it so easy in life

Isn't a sieve of Sundaram, or Atkin faster than Eratosthenes?

And I wasn't saying that they were slow, but since that code was only checking primes up to 32000 wouldn't it be faster just to store a list of primes and compare the number to that?

that penta-point in the middle must hurt your palm after half an hour.

I'm still rocking one of those old M$ mice with a 5m cable you used to see in school computer labs. works fine.

You are a good human being, keep at it.

The only thing I don't understand is why 1.5f is a constant, but 0.5f isn't. Any grognards want to fill me in?

This sools like an extremely shit party
>2 dykes dancing
>guy watching them dance
>lower right guy doing wakanda forever
>girl on her phone in a 3 person conversation
>guy standing alone on his phone
>guy in left corner extremely interested in his wine
>another guy just standing alone
>3 midgits listening to a guy speaking
>2 guys at the back about to fuck or something
I dont blame red hat for not wanting to be there

In my freshman year of college there was a kid that wrote like 50 or so functions for a geometry+arithmetic program because he didn’t know what casting or overloading was.

Everyone was sort of shocked (myself included) when they saw this giant list of function prototypes. It took the professor a while to respond.

I think it had to do with the fact that during the whole semester, the kids that already knew everything just tried to break each other’s code. (because we had to present it on the projector)

Then how come when I enter 100 it runs for 60 seconds instead of 100?

just type 99.

YES YES THANK YOU SO MUCH This is the one with AMD processers being for hackers i have been looking for this for ages

Cracks me up every time i see it(i also do an scrub on my system just because)

>el goblino
That's la luz extinguida, mate.

one girl has a mustache

>that sneeky twingo

Ew. It is like driving under acids I guess.

Bwhahahaha! Dick.

What's 7/11?

A convenience store

palmface.jpeg

I died several times from this.

Hungarian Opera Day

Like ones who watch Rick and Morty?

I have that same UPS, piece of shit constantly going on to battery the last few weeks.

Antegros

That is a wrong thing, and a crime on many countries, but none call it "cyber violence", because it can be done without the assistance of computers or the internet, and it is not violence by any definition of the word.
Also using the cyber word unironically makes you sound retarded.
"Oh no! cyber violence! time to call the cybercop!":
youtube.com/watch?v=J79Ql3Mf6Lo

The oldest computer in history..... woah epic

>because you can bring a friend

Oh wow, I remember Nef...Wonder what hes up to now with his intelligence.

mint is the easiest linux distribution by far. Linux has an learning curve for sure, but the only real advantage of windows is gaming and proprietary software like visual studio. Hardware issues in linux require a bit of setup, but it certainly doesn't compare to trying to make arch linux a usable OS

I'm glad I never became a meme

You can make macros in vim?
Christ I need to sit down for a day or two and learn how to do everything with it.

>Even to connect to wifi I had to put in a USB wifi receiver and have yet to figure out how to get it to use my laptop's wifi hardware.

>he's got a Duvilacky9000 network card - only 1 of 2 ever manufactured by a team of rare Persimmon Macaques in deepest darkest Numbillia

Been installing debian literally for decades. Had some issues that needed modprobing and ifconfig/up/down about a decade ago otherwise pretty much every *name brand* laptops wireless has worked out of the box.

fuck off faggot

is that a real meme? Ive only had one radeon card in the past 7 years and it ran so hot it would bluescreen my computer in 30 seconds. Went from 40c to 90c in 30 seconds of metro 2033 and would try to nerf the voltage so fast the whole computer would just break. Exchanged it for an nvidia 780 and all my problems were solved, including Catalyst never opening

It's a game of hot potato between nvidia and AMD.
But the meme kinda stuck to nvidia due the Geforce 480.
The regular operating temperature of the card was 103c.

double nigger

jesus christ...

greets from hell
-steve

I would be the angry C# guy that wont even speak to you if you aren't white

also tries as hard as he can to be java