Job ad

>job ad
>join us upstairs on a Friday where we battle it out on Halo, drink milshakes and make chai latte's!....no but seriously, what we do is very serious work!

>Implying you wouldn't want to drink chai and milkshakes to grow big and string with your halo bros

i only drink water and black cofee

thanks, we'll call you.

Typical web services shite too, I bet. That's all anyone seems to be hiring in.

It's easy to get a job in this industry - but not one with any sort of depth or meaning.

stay in academics or contribute to the FOSS foundation.

That's how they draw you in. Once you're working there, nobody bothers with the rec area and you never have time to even look at your coworkers.

>our company is devoted to tolerance and diversity

Where did politics even come into this you inbred mongoloid.
You're preaching to the choir when it comes to SJW cuckery.

>Once you're working there, nobody bothers with the rec area and you never have time to even look at your coworkers.

Daily meetings.

Souce of that image?

We cannot show that in a christian manga!

>when you get hired you learn that it was just a joke and only the 5 managers above you get to do that, if you are caught doing it you get a written referral, it was only there to make you want to work for the company

>not knowing how to greentext
Look at this faggot

>now user, please tell us what's your motivation to work for such a serious company as ours?

this only happens in few and handful of companies namely jewgle and shintel. i have been looking for jobs for a while and i haven't seen other companies promoting this crap.

lol

big string is just rope, stupid

>first job after college
>spend my lunch with two coworkers everyday for some weeks
>boss asks why I don't eat with other people

>halo
lol fuck off casuals

Cred Forums - "technology"

Boomers are utterly clueless on how to pander to Millennials and Gen Z without offering real salaries.

underrated posdt

>have ping pong table at work and use it nearly every day
>free beers on friday
>free snacks that disappear after a week
>arcade machine that sales bros use to play golf
>PS4 set up for the fifa and dbfighterz bros

People give me funny looks with all the time I spend at that table but it's one of the only ways I can find time to exercise. Life is fucking great.

sause

>company pays for soy-filled snacks and break room games but cannot give you a decent salary
Such is life in $CURRENT_YEAR