twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>HEY GUYS
>*inserts 30 second tap dance*
>*screams*
>*waves hands*
>*screeches*
>trains NN in 10 seconds
>*taddaaaa*

has this guy actually written any code on his own?

he seems to just find examples on github, then takes 2x longer trying to explain it in an annoying way with constant memes and then all the comments pretend that he is a great teacher when he handwaves over all the hard stuff

3blue1brown is a far far far better channel

nigga looks like Cruella de Shit in the Street

Honestly, this is fine by me. As long as them 'jeets think that ML is that simple, they won't try to enter the market

>Pajeet take some tutorial and upload to own github put own name on everything.

Haven't seen a face that punchable lately.

KEK

la creatura...

that stupid pajeet is pure fucking cancer. pinnacle of his hubris was when he created his own cryptocoin.

Spit out my coffee

SHEEEEEEEEEET

Literally the opposite happens.

fucking kek

Is this real

Subscribed ;)

Yes it is. It takes 1 sec to find, you lazy fag.

God DAMN

Who's better, Mr. Siraj or the coding train?

i want to kill myself, i didn't burn my brain for years in college in learning the theory and all that practice and effort just to see my beloved science being bastardized by niggers and pajeets.

This guy is doing a great job at making young boys think programmers are idiotic soyim instead of stoic trolls

youtube.com/watch?v=ZX2Hyu5WoFg
youtube.com/watch?v=OpodKCR6P-M
youtube.com/watch?v=GDy45vT1xlA
youtube.com/watch?v=g-HePO2bcTY

Thanks user! From these videos I will learn to make my first neural network!

i want to kill myself, i didn't burn my brain for years in college in learning the theory and all that practice and effort just to see my beloved science being an outsourced job that some 56% wasn't good at doing.

>First AI/ML program successfully dictates different super saiyan forms
Why am I not surprised

>I saw the introductory video of this guy, so basic i'm triggered
This is not actually true, the guy has explained some topics from scratch like CapsNets and Synthetic Gradients, but yes the "humor" of this guy is a shit, but do you really watch AI videos for the guy instead for the content?

>3blue1brown
This and Aurélien Géron

Haha, I have no clue what you are talking about.
I have 0 programming skills.

t.32 year old NEET

is this a deep fake?

KEK, this is actually a real campaign video for net neutrality

Thank you OP, good to know other people hate him
My thoughts exactly.

When I tried to make a java neural network and got stuck implementing backpropegation this fucking pajeet kept popping up in my every youtube search query, wasting my time thinking I'll learn something valuable from him

actually I'm quite surprised that he explains ML stuff a lot better than siraj and isnt annoying, also gets my respect for actually making something on his own

>got stuck implementing backpropagation
Fucking brainlet. Good on you for trying learn it for real though

explain this to me

Kind of the same, tho studying it all was quite interesting.

from the thumbnail of the first picture
I expected something like this
youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA

but he's actually pretty good and not annoying

It is really, really hard to be worse that siraj.

Looks like you wasted 4 years on something a pajeet can pick up on his own.

Yes, I actually meant to say that they will never be competitive

Am I the only one who thinks the video tutorials for everything trend nowadays is retarded?

I can see it being useful for things like a GUI interface or to show proof that a program runs the way you say, but it seems completely superfluous for programming itself since it's more a textual medium.

They are helping me in my compilers class

How to do dfferent factorings etc. of a grammar are much easier to show on video than paper, and those basically translate directly into how you write your parser

With that mouth BLACKED.COM will be calling her soon

No you are not. And the worst actualy is that 95% of those will go like that - you will watch someone babbling about some unrelated shit for 20 minutes with some godawful "music" in background only to find out that title stated in the video name is not covered at all

The part I really hate is how you have to randomly scroll through the video to find the part you need. You can just ctrl+F text much faster.

>3blue1brown
Eh, sometimes he gets a bit carried away and reminds me of picrel

you know, despite the silly click-baity thumbnail, these videos are actually pretty good.

BLACKED, coding is just one more conquest of the superior black man as he takes back his throne and commences the BLACKED Age. The weeping of you crackers amuses us greatly as we breed your women.

>As you can see my hand contains five fingers

Fuck man you should be a comedian.

Hey youtube, sreetips here

Tensorflow only keeps you from worrying about the low level details. You still have to handle all of the high level optimization yourself. What to use for the activation function, how many neurons to use, what sorts of hidden layers to use, etc... you will not understand what any of this shit is without a proper background in machine learning.

This niggas actaully good, I really dig him. One of the few black dudes who I'd say are smart.

Keep in mind his contents for total retards, but still.