What is the best budged phone that is supported by LineageOS?

What is the best budged phone that is supported by LineageOS?
wiki.lineageos.org/devices/

Other urls found in this thread:

stats.lineageos.org/
kickstarter.com/projects/jellyphone/jelly-the-smallest-4g-smartphone
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some xiaomi phone probably, depending on your definition of "budget".

Moto g

A used/new old stock HTC One M8.

Second this.

For OP, best quality/price relation would be Redmi Note 4, and I'm pretty sure there's a Lineage ROM in XDAd. But if you're looking for cheaper, still, Redmi Note 5A. Even cheaper? Probably Redmi 4.

stats.lineageos.org/
Pick a popular one.

>depending on your definition of "budget".
around 200 bucks, kinda broke atm
those look decent, are they actually any good?
>Individual stats are not currently available.
for any of those

>>Individual stats are not currently available.
>for any of those
Yes, and?

200 bucks? Get the galaxy s5 klte. Xiaomi is a fucking hassle to unlock the bootloader

The redmi note 4 screen sucks ass compared to the oled of klte

Is there one with size 4" or less? I don't like big phones.

>or less
Not a chance.

iPhone X. Once you try iOS 11, you will forget even the name 'LineageOS'.

Smallest one, then.

The S3 is 4.8" iirc

Redmi Note 4

kickstarter.com/projects/jellyphone/jelly-the-smallest-4g-smartphone

iOS 11 gave me AIDs. Thankfully there were still plenty of retards willing to pay be $400 for a cracked iPhone 6S+

Redmeme Note 4

Will the Mi Max 2 ever get an official Lineage OS ROM? The kernel sources came out a few months ago

SE or bust.

I have an s8 unfortunately
it looks like the only roms I can get that actually work are touchwiz ones, either project alice or ambasadii

That's why you check lineageos support _before_ you go and buy some meme

bump

LeEco Le Pro 3

>around 200 bucks, kinda broke atm
Mi5s if you can find it that low, I got mine for about 220$ a couple months ago.

If not, you can probably get a Mi A1 for the price you want. It has more memory, but a worse CPU. Also bigger. But it does come with pure Android straight from Google, so you might not want to flash LineageOS at all if you just want a clean experience.

I need help.

My budget is $400 and i want to stay with android.

I bought a v20 from tmobile, and it has a shit ton of issues. Gps sucks, battery life ia short sometimes, there r occasional freezes and no root and no roms.

I really want a oneplua 5t but its over 500.

It can be a used phone, but it has to be an upgrade from v20.

Should i just get another v20 from a different carrier?

I'm jelly I don't have an army of slave asian women building my shit.

There are Nexus series devices on ebay for >120 and that's if you want the shitty ones that break and fog the camera.

Redmi Note 4

I suggest the microg baked lineageos rom with mido (redmi note 4), it's a solid combination

BS the moto g5 doesnt have an offiicial rom yet, its almost been a year, its the whole reason i bought it in the first place

definitely buy the A1 and forget about lineage os, I have a Xiaomi mi5 which is basically the same phone and is still great after one year, and my hardware issue which is ghosting on the screen i think it-s nonexistent in the A1.

Remember that for Xiaomi you need their permission in order to unlock the bootloader, which usually takes 1 or 2 weeks. So just skip that and get the A1.

Don't fall for the Xiaomi meme my dude, shit's a pain in the ass to root, so installing Lineage on it is not worth the time.
Go for a Samsung S4 mini, reliable and cheap, it will take you 10 minutes to install lineage on it.

does anyone know why the moto g5+ isn't officially supported?
I want to use the micro g built versions of lineage but they only build roms for officially supported devices.

>Don't fall for the Xiaomi meme my dude
>recommends a shitphone from 2013

Took me 2 days. And totally worth it. Xiaomi phones are super cheap and have a pretty good quality but the software is absolutely botnet. Look at the permissions for the calculator.

Can the microg do anything gapps do out of the box? Or do I have to install apps through other means?

There's fdroid by default and there are google play alternatives, like that y-somethingIdontremember. Personally I installed the google play store zip (with microg, no google services) via recovery and use it to install applications and then disable it. Kind of stupid but leaving the botnet completely can be an hassle when you need something on the go and FOSS doesn't cut it in time, if it works at all

Also, microg is a framework that tries to interface with applications, so it allows you to do pretty much most things, however it's not as reliable until you're sure everything has been taken care of. I had problems with gps, battery drain and some stuff but in the end it was worth it.