Who is buying these domains?

Who is buying these domains?

Who is buying these domains for $254???

Kek

www.positive.hiv

Fogot pic. My medication I take once a day every day for the next 50 years. It costs me $30k a year but it keeps me undetectable.

They're worth a lot of money in the future when block chain really throttles up and everyone starts building their own internet website instead of selling on Etsy/marketing on these shitty social media for doctors kinda sites

new evilangel site?

>$30k
Shit, is that your out of pocket price, or the price they charge your insurance company?

T. Ameritard

kys.

>paying $82.19 for a fucking pill

was it because he was a faggot?

That's not even the problem, the problem is fucking resellers. Even some super obscure, unknown domain name will get bought up and put on market for 1000x it's worth. It pisses me off but all I can do on some are pay some fucking jew or wait till it expires and try to get it sniped for myself.

Faggot (literally)

Maybe you should have thought about that before you became a faggot. Pills might ease the pain now, but they won't help you in hell.

>let me die instead

Yes, let vermin die.

>says a welfare nation who completely relies on american medical innovation and never contributes anything

cure.hiv
eh

It's probably intentional to avoid trolls, ~le maymay and shit.
If shit was

feels like a scam now that there's openNIC

Coincidence: Almost all DNS resolvers can't resolve opennic domains when the DNS resolver provider sells domains.

>.hiv
>not .hive
fucking USELESS

Can I buy .poz