Windows Poorfag

>My Lumia 635 turned 3 yesterday.
>I am sick of this pice of trash yet it doesn't seem to want to break or stop working in any time soon and I probably won't be able to get something good for another year.

Who else here /WindowsPoor/?

How do you cope with being mocked for having such a bad phone? Why are you keeping it? What are your favourite apps?
The only good thing is the UI, Microsoft even removed the emulators from the store and Instagram is still in beta

i don't care
you must be 18 to post here

>over the age of 18
>not a nigger

As long as you don't have a phone from before 2010, no one will care.

I still have mine from late 2014, it was my first smart phone. It just doesn't want to die

Windows phone is fine just no apps. And no support.

rest in piece sweet prince
Still impressed by how smooth windows phones run on 512mb RAM .. my androids with a gig are laggy
So much potential down the toilet.

>edge and bing
>moliplayer for webms

I have an old Lumia as a backup phone, which was actually useful when I lost my Android phone recently. But now I managed to jam the SIM tray so I can't use it anymore, rip. Phone still works perfectly

ugh former long time sl & wpf developer here.
drop that shit in a volcano. I actually still got two around. I don't even remember the model numbers anymore, both lumina one is 4+ other is about 3.5 yo.
No these phones actually at some point had potential, ms just did everything wrong, every fucking thing. I can't even understand how they could blow it so massively as they did.

One app for WinRT, one for W8/8.1/10, one for WP7, WP8, WP10. Just fucking burn it already, their mistakes cost me a lot of shit. I never want to see it ever again

These teams didn't even cooperate, that is the rt/regular and phones shitlords. I mean ffs it's just apps, how could they fail so hard at this. I don't even. CANCER DIE MS DIE

I am unironically a linux only guy now. I am so glad that i have left ms all together for good this time I hope, I refuse to work at or with ms companies. C#, WPF and silverlight was a big mistake. C++ and python is king

sad shit, these phones had an enormous potential for the business sector. Go back in time and ms had full dominance then, it's still big though. So you already had scores of .net/wpf/c# developers, getting shit over to these phones was not a problem for them. You know easy wcf support with and without json the works, but no, they fucked it in the asshole as they have done with EVERYTHING since 2010
>we don't want that shit flying at us and we want the windows button back!
NO GOYIM I TELL YOU WHAT YOU WANT, MOHAHAHAHAHAHA

NOW BUY MY SHIT THEN BUY THE NEXT SHITTY RELEASE TOO. NO YOU OLD APPLICATIONS WILL NOT WORK, YOU MAKE NEW ONES AND GIVE ME SHEKELS.

Windows Mobile users were fucked over already.
I even wonder how WP8 got that high.

Why wouldn't you buy another phone and sell this one?

sell for as much as you can, buy old s3 or s4 mini

>Too poor to buy a new phone
Install android on it then...
Google it.

Hi Opey I'm in the same situation as you. good thing is it still works fine, I would be perfectly fine with it, but it no longer has a Facebook Messenger and all my friends are on it and uni related stuff is happens on it also, so yeah.

But you can browse 4chin on it, also you can use the web browser for chatting on facebook (very very buggy)

I'm still using my 930 and have no real reason to get anything else for the time being because it does what I want.

buy galaxy s3
install lineageos

lumia720 user here..
still own and use it as primary phone.. Since I don't much waste on social media, I just fine with that. as long as my whatsapp is still working it just fine.

the best thing is, I like the simplicity.. have a good DAC.

>Who else here /WindowsPoor/?
Nobody.

>buy old s3 or s4 mini

edge for pdfs, 8zip,aida64,camscanner (this one doesnt have ads on wphone), foobar2000mobile

I use my Nokia Lumia 640 LTE as a Music Player.

I'm loving my Windows Phone and you are retarded if you aren't

Ask me anything