How to bypass lg x powe 2?

HI, i have a lg x power 2, but this is bloqued by google account, then i need know how to do bypass google account, i don't have idea for how to do this, plese help :/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aWlSYYU24MA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Return it, Tyrone.

calm down pajeet we will figure it out for you!

this is a gift from a friend, i can't return it...

you can't bypass the google account login when you start the phone? if yes. you are fucked. google made sure Darnells stealing phones couldn't actually use it, they lock down the phone until you log into the google account.

yep, i can't bypass the google account, i don't know the email and password, but i see videos on youtube and i found bypass for lg x power one, but i can't found bypass for lg x power 2, it's simillary but don't equal, sorry for my english

i think i found the video you're talking about. Have you tried the method? this one looks easy enough and looks like it should work on a bunch of phones, because there doesn't seem to be a lot of specific lg stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=aWlSYYU24MA

Yep i tried this method but don't work for my, the phone show in the videos is the lg x power ONE, not lg x power 2 :(((((

then you should just ask the person who gave you the phone to sort this bullshit out, since, you know, it's their gift to you, maybe if they actually bought new they can take the phone + receipt to the store and let the store sort this out. i know this is Cred Forums but, seriously, if you didn't do anything wrong, and just accepted the gift, you shouldn't have to deal with this google account password shit.

GIVE

My friend found this phone in the street about 3 months ago, then him can't unlock the google account, and a technical service is too expensive, then him decide gift to me the phone if i can bypass the google account, is a good phone what its usefuly for my, then i really need help whit this :/

I'm getting angry that such a dumbfuck found it.
Look how stupid he is.

I spit in your general direction, OP.

ahmm, ok(?

IT

AWAY

Give it back Jamal

>angroid pajeets so poor they literally steal phones and ask in broken English how to bypass their lock

Lmao

>Jamal steals iPhones
>Pajeet steals LG X Power 2
Somehow I respect Jamal more.

Return the stolen phone to it's rightful owner you brown piece of shit.

Get it into recovery mode and factory reset it pajeet

If it's a gift from a friend why not have your friend unlock it for you