Tfw you fell for the job meme

>tfw you fell for the job meme
I wish I could go back being a neet

>tfw neet

it really is a curse. and the worst thing is, if you've ever had a job you can't apply for autismbux anymore, because you've shown you're physically able to do it. once you get a job there's no going back.

end me.

the first 4-8 weeks are always horrible then you just give in

>be a NEET for a whole year
>loving life, going to the gym, playing vidya
>get a job
>omg I have to go to work tomorrow x 5

This is why people wish they can be kids again.

how do you make a living?

not him but trust fund + crypto and living in cambodia, easy mode

>made a cookie clicker clone at work
it aint all bad

i fell for that meme too. i'm 2 years into employment now and it gets more and more dreadful everyday. i can feel myself deteriorating.

Same. I wish for death every single day.

don't be silly user. neets don't love life. we're neet for a reason.

some of us do, I feel happy all the time and I'm a neet. probably because I actually have hobbies and friends though.

leeching of my parents

speak for yourself you depressed sack of shit. that's typical taxpayer logic.

>if you don't engage in an activity that 87% of the population doesn't enjoy you don't love life

MY JOB IS FUCKING MY BRAIN UP

HELP ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

what do you do? i always wounder what job could you possibly do to feel this bad.

software developer

fucking this
the day i quit my fob after 3 years of working was happiest day of my life
That feel was so good, like i was almost dead and some miracle happened that gave me a second chance, new life, i can do ANYTHING i CAN FUCKING DO IT.
for one year i was happy living creature, but then father told me to get job or he kick me, got job, half year working,
same shit is already coming, i don't wanna fucking live that slave life, something will happen and im afraid, fuck work 9-18 5/7 i hope everyone will die.

It's not the job itself that fucks you up. It's the boss being a dumb retard and co-workers being insufferable faggots.

fuck off SEA monkey

true, I would rather dig shit all day with a great boss and great coworkers than work at with soul sucking lizard people

This.

Work could be a breeze if it wasn't for that ONE asshole in the company that always happen to be your boss or coworker and tries to give you a hard time because he had a bad childhood or inferiority complex or something.

>tfw constantly worried mommy will kick me out
I'm 25 in a month, can I reach wizardry before I'm on the street?

28 year old neet trying to climb out of the hole, been here for at least 7 years.
Currently taking networking and info security classes, getting through them alright but feeling like I don't have a real sense of direction, just going through the motions of doing the classes.