His monitor isn't ips

>his monitor isn't ips

I have garbage tier eyes and suffer from heavy visual snow
I don't care what I see as long as I see it

Never had the feeling I needed one.

It's a display in front of me, not a tablet held at a weird angle.

Both of my monitors are IPS panels.

I'm sorry user, but I can't read moonrunes

>Written from my Thinkpad X1 Yoga with an OLED panel

Is that a video game? If so, what is it called?

Wolf girl Liru or something like that. Everything is censored, because jap bullshit laws.

i bought it no censoring here

It's not just viewing angles but superior colors. Non-IPS panels are unsuitable for image editing because all dark greys and blacks look the same unless you put your contrast to stupidly high levels. You might edit something that looks grey on your screen, but is actually dark blue or black when looked at on a better screen.

>his monitor isn't ips
But it is. 2560x1440 IPS panel on a 27" desktop screen, 1366x768 IPS panel on a 12,5" laptop screen.

You're right, I have two IPS displays

VA > IPS

enjoy your backlight clouding

That difference seems more minor to me than you make it sound.

Does anyone even care to detect non-IPS panels for anything before possibly re-coloring the greys and blacks, or something otherwise severe that would indicate it is a problem?

1440p/144Hz/IPS/Freesync master race

>his monitor isn't 16:10

Whats the desktop model, sounds a lot like mine.

>he has shite black levels.

Mine is. Got it in 2008. Still no need to upgrade.

It's sad that manufacturers haven't done more than spam more pixels and refresh rates.

Contrast ratios (real ones) and, more importantly, black levels haven't improved that much.

TN CCFL LCD from 2009 here.

>have 24inch 1080p TN panel for years
>recently upgrade to 27inch 1440p IPS
>literally can't tell the difference, just looks bigger.
>response times apparently way worse but it's not like i can fucking tell.

Most people can't tell the difference between 1 or 5ms response times at 60Hz. The main problem is when you have higher refresh rates, the first gen of 144Hz IPS panels had issues because the refresh rate was literally too fast for the pixels to respond so everything looked like a blurry mess. They've got a lot better now though, especially with Overdrive which drastically improves response time at the expense of light artifacts.

TN have shit viewing angles and color reproduction, with more bleed than any other technology out there. Why even defend it except if you're a poorfag?

Yeah, I prefer real technology, CRT.

God I'm jealous as fuck, is it as good as I think it is?

link plz

>no contrast
>slow
meh, I'm not a jraphics designer, so the slight color deviation in VA is fine plus with the 5 times better contrast and far better motion, I'm much happier with it.

IPS is for jraphics designers and memers who think they're jraphics designers only.

2560 x 1440 on a 32 inch screen here.

>VA
My good man.

i want to FUG liru

seconding this

i would rather have a 160Hz TN montior than a 60Hz IPS monitor

>she's trying to be friendly and sweet to you
>completely ignore her and just use her body
Holy shit that's depressing.

>IPS
Enjoy being a contrastlet and enjoy your glow.
VA master race reporting in.

>1366x768 IPS
why?

it is

I just calibrated my cheap TN monitor like a week ago with DisplayCAL and a colormunki display, it obtained 99.6 sRGB.
Nice try schlomo.

>ips

Enjoy your ips glow

But later on she bathes on your lap and will turn around and give you a blowjob if you grab her tits during.

enjoy your ghosting

>IPS
>not PLS

PLEB
LEAVE
SERIOUSLY

TN master race reporting in.