Who is your favprite dictator? (Who is funniest, best memes) don't be too serious!

Who is your favprite dictator? (Who is funniest, best memes) don't be too serious!
My favorite is Augusto Pinochet, even if there is few memes of him, they are blody funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zhrYY3ocQ5o
youtube.com/watch?v=wXaOWJ_LIQE
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37230455
youtube.com/watch?v=1dwapSGLNvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sad that no one is replying! :-(

Post more memes of him

Pinochet was great but I loved Franco kawaii desu :3 also loved Somoza or maybe Videla in Niggertina

He doesn't even look grumpy

Here you go!

Franco was the best meme dictator

i was told it's not true by cl-posters here, but i liked Pinochet because he didn't steal the State Ark money to the point of empoverishment

so yea my favorite dictator is motherfucking batman-- i mean, Rodriguez de Francia. died leaving millions in surplus and a hill of dead "conspirators"

No he dosen't, he looks more like someones grandpa. But he said that him self, whitch is quite good thinkg for PR.Other dictators have just said something like this (pic related).

Rodriguez de Francia < Stroessner

Pinochet was a dictator who was only authoritarian so he could sow the seeds of freedom. He willingly gave the people democracy.

youtu.be/zhrYY3ocQ5o

not cool :(

that armed robber druglord? hell naw
"a murderer yes, but the nation won't forgive a thief"

Stalin probs has the best memes

How do people generally feel about him? How about Allende?

Pinochet saved Chile from comunism and then gave the power back to the peopole.
Instead of being a corrupt bureaocrat and look the other way he decided that comunism was wrong and destroyed Allende's conspiracy aganist the chilean people that would have turned chile into another Cuba. Now Chile is the safest and best country in south america

I'm proud my country borders his.

porque los españoles en int son tan fachas?

Don't take it too seriously man. Think it like stalin jokes for russians, there is nothing wrong to laugh to dark past.

That's so true, I would like to be dictator of finland but I wouldn't like to be gay!

>How do people generally feel about him? How about Allende?
divided as fuck.
I'm not saying Allende's regime was good, but there was certainly sabotage
no worries i'm just flowing with the memes :^)

your question isn't very useful
if he's an "alt-right", he'll say Pinochet was an OK dude and it was safer and more prosperous back then
if he's a commie pinko bastard he'll say Pinochet is a murderer and corrupt bastard
you would not know the truth, only which side the guy is

Stalin memes are funny but too mainstream, even my mom shows sometimes them to me.

Si son todos rojos soy el unico facha k hay

Why do americoups have to ruin everything

True enough, was wondering about public opinion but probs depends who he hangs out with

They ruined a 250% inflaction

True, quite like Hoxha memes as lesser known dictators go

>Nixon instructed the CIA to make the Chilean economy scream, to use as many men as possible. The first plan was to actually keep Allende from being inaugurated as president. And then, when that plan failed, after the assassination of the Chilean commander-in-chief that the United States was behind, General René Schneider, Kissinger then went to Nixon and said, "Allende is now president. The State Department thinks we can coexist with him, but I want you to make sure you tell everybody in the U.S. government that we cannot, that we cannot let him succeed, because he has legitimacy. He is democratically elected. And suppose other governments decide to follow in his footstep, like a government like Italy? What are we going to do then? What are we going to say when other countries start to democratically elect other Salvador Allendes? We will—the world balance of power will change,"

Hmmmm

FRANCO

FRANCO

FRANCO

youtube.com/watch?v=wXaOWJ_LIQE

World neets more Ho chi Minh memes! Those whitch I found are crappy

Que grosso fue Videla

George W. Bush

Como me gustaría que resucite y termine con todo el zurdaje de mierda que queda.

Franco

Love this meme

Il duce

bbc.com/news/world-europe-37230455

Also, not a dictator, but Marco Perez Jimenez, though I'm adding him as there are some that do consider him a dictator. Even if he was, he was an enlightened despot.

youtube.com/watch?v=1dwapSGLNvk

Shame that most of Franco memes are Spanish, so I have to trust your and other Franco meme supporters in threat fot this one.

Totes not a dictator but Castro has some good memes too

the biggest meme dictator

Any more Hoxha ones ?

Yeah, his whole persona and alter ego is meme

Yes

Kiitos

There is more!

And more!

Last from me

And this is last one from me

Thanks. I can't tell if it's more him or the policies/plans Tito and post Stalin USSR had for Albania that fucked the country over so much.

I don't know, but I have to go sleep now it's already 1 am here and I am sleepy. Good nigth!

Still the best

Good night