I HATE HAVING A CAR SO MUCH. I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT. THINGS ARE FINALLY GOING GOOD...

I HATE HAVING A CAR SO MUCH. I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT. THINGS ARE FINALLY GOING GOOD. I FINALLY HAVE A LITTLE MONEY IN MY WALLET. WELP TIME FOR THE BRAKES TO JUST FUCKING DIE.
I WANNA LIVE IN EUROPE. I WANNA RIDE A TRAIN. FUCK EVERYTHING. FUCK EVERYTHING

Other urls found in this thread:

swmi.craigslist.org/apa/5748661445.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your brake don't just die unless somebody cuts your brake line. Have you check the calipers?

So you want to live in Europe just because you can't take care of your own car?

Isn't taking a train an East Coast thing?

Your brakes don't die for no reason. Take better care of your car.

I'm actually at the oil place now they're looking at it
And by die I mean start howling like dogs
But my point stands. If I could hop on a train to work... i'd have so much money saved

This, just move to NYC OP; I haven't had to drive in 10 years.

You need new brake pads. Most car places sell brake pads with a life time warranty meaning you take off the old ones and give them car parts store, they give you new ones for free. Learn how to change them. It's pretty easy to do. If you need help, Youtube is your friend.

just take the bus you silly

Who needs trains when you have buses?

I actually agree. America is incredibly cucked by cars and it's a massive and unnecessary economic burden on the country. It's also horrid for urban development and culture.

my friend told me they stopped developing trams or proper metros in some cities in the old days so that people would keep buying cars instead. true?

Why not both?

If you don't want to drive, move to a city

This isn't that complicated

This is true

No. They stopped developing interstate train systems because planes are more convenient in the US

Cities still have metro systems

Not really. It was mostly a cultural issue. Americans didn't want to use public transit and viewed suburbia and the car as cultural necessities. So ridership of public transportation declined over the years, so politicians stopped focusing on them and eventually ridership was so low that all of the streetcars were destroyed because such few people were using them.

>oil place
lmao

>tfw ebike
I don't care how faggy it is, it's amazing.

If you are so poor that you can't afford to maintain your car, then you probably don't have a lot to lose.

My Rust Belt city is about 35k people and highly walkable.

Older small cities that are poorer will let you live out this dream.

If you want the train fantasy to boot, just look for smaller cities with stops on Amtrak lines.

swmi.craigslist.org/apa/5748661445.html
Here is a place for $500 that has a grocery store, a dollar general, downtown, and the Amtrak station all within a 3 min walk.

I pitty the people who have to use public transportation
Like how sad your life has to be that you have to use that shit everyday

I'll happily take your car off your hands, you ungrateful shit.

In America?
Only a few places have a decent bus system.

>I WANNA RIDE A TRAIN
Train transport for humans is shit and hasn't been cool since Jesse James was alive.

>he fell for the car meme

>2016
>being poor
I feel bad, man.

And even though I realize that cheaper car ownership would collapse our road infrastructure I hate it being so expensive and compacted here. I want wide multilane roads going on forever that I can cruise down in a comfy landbarge as much as I want to take my mind off things. Instead I have to drive a 90 hp diesel shitbox so I can afford my fuel and am constantly plagued by corners, intersections and traffic.

They're a wear item and need replacement eventually. The only way you can preserve them is by not braking, and even then they'll slowly rust.

Funny you bring the name Jessie James my town celebrated the defeat of Jessie Jame last week

Well, that's what I associate trains with. The old west.

Dude brakes are the easiest thing to change on a car. Don't get it done at an oil place if your too much of a retard to fix them yourself. Get a mobile mechanic. Check craigslist auto services.

Motorbike.

But breaks have to be changed regardless after a while.