Mexico appreciation thread: independence edition: say something you like about Mexico

Mexico appreciation thread: independence edition: say something you like about Mexico.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EnZOpgZKZCI
youtube.com/watch?v=q-Rqdgna3Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=oj4OjsEXjPk
youtube.com/watch?v=Yiohlx96mzU
youtu.be/pIvGGEvjjZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJzMzW3kuY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Historically, you're first world bro!

sauce?

10/10 food. burritos and tacos best food. yes

Your food

I like Mexico

I just had some bombass pozole rojo.

>tfw no white mexican gf

I saw some in Guadalajara and in Guanajuato, my heart almost burst

At least you killed Maximilian without torturing him or performing your pagan rituals on him, that was very curteous.

They shot him in the head when he asked them not to so his family can have something to look at

Love the food
Used to have a Mexican bf and he was nice
Most of the Mexicans I've met have been nice

Mexico has based food.

True but at least they didn't sacrifice his heart to their blood god or grind his corpse into magic medicine or some shit.

>Used to have a Mexican bf
wot? are you white?

Thanks for the rack

Cholula sauce.

It's really mild in spice, but really great flavor.
Specially the garlic one.

Sorry about that
We keep their things as national treasures tho

Yes

ive never tasted tacos or buritos, is it good?

Who was the top, was he hot? Hung?

Try original
Please avoid murican versions

Yeah they're pretty good

If you ever come to North America try them but make sure you go to a place that doesn't suck

Man, me too, god tier stuff

/thread
Tacotacoburritoburrito

It's a guajillo sauce dude, if you wanna try spicy go for Habañero

me pregunto como de mierda es mexico para que miles de personas tengan que saltar el muro

He was pretty qt but he was short(175 commie units or so) but I'm about that height too so it wasn't a problem

He was average

Piñatas, día de los muertos, tacos, Juan Gabriel and mariachis.
Thanks for all of that lads. Viva México cabrones.

One of the best-looking flags out there

God-tier food

bretty cool people, hard working and love to party

I

I really want to try mexican food.
What is a easy mexican dish that i can prepare at home?

What I like is the flavor, really.
Our chile cabro has me covered on spicy, tyvm.

sorry but how is possible? is like a spanish girl marry with a moroccan , you know xdxdxd....literally shameful

No, Maximilian was sacrificed to the republic, as Juárez saw it he couldn't be allowed to live. I will say this for Maximilian, he stayed a true patriot to the end and in his last words he expressed his love for Mexico.

>miles
mas bien millones

Do they come in height 5' 8" +

I don't know, it just happened. How do people get into relationships anyway?

kek, is it cabro or cabrón? Happy independence day, I imagine you must have celebrated with baleadas.

marries*

te vas a un canal americano y todo son nombres tipo , Eddy Muñoz, Roger Garcia etcetc...vamos que medio país esta en USA.

greatest allies

Just look up a recipie and see if you can make it

lol you really put yourself on a high horse

Cabro, emphasis in the first syllable. Like a goat.
And no, I had pizza.
Baleadas are a lazy sunday morning breakfast type thing for me.

Anyway, Mexiopinions on Molotov?

I personally think they are the shit.

pues imagina que vives aquí, yo intentaría escapar....que mierda es mexico y la diferencia es abismal...no es por ejemplo tipo Peru y ecuador que no se nota casi,

And yeah, not to have anyone feel left out, happy independence day to all our hermanos Centroamericanos.

Taco Bell

Somebody went to see the parade?
They are shit

Piñatas
La cucaracha
Sombreros
Panchito

Well you wouldn't understand because you don't live next the best country in the world

pues imagen que vives aquí, me refería a mexico y a esta pic

i wanted a native's recomendation tbqh.
also dont want to accidentally look up a chicano recipe

mate, mexico is third world

I've seen them live like 3 times, they always play the same old songs. They're alright, but meh.

and I never said it wasn't

what's your point?

oh, and GOAT soap operas, grew up watching La usurpadora and Maria del Barrio.

Everyone here loves El Chavo too.

It really doesn't look that bad dasoo

It's a fun band, not quite one of our best but I think most Mexicans have sang their songs in a borrachera.

Their NEET anthem.

youtube.com/watch?v=EnZOpgZKZCI

Fuck off, there aren't even that many Mexicans where I live

Thank your dumbass king who didn't want to create a commonwealth like brits did.

No man, woke up a bit too late. Any new stuff, highlights?

No, we were an unaligned country in the Cold War which is what third world mean. In real terms we are a newly industrialized country, that's a middle class country.

Friend of mine went to Mexico for about a year and had a great time.
Afterwards he wanted to spent a week in Cuba and got beaten up and robbed on his first day there.
So I guess Mexico is at least saver than fuckin Cuba.

en general la clave media/alta mexicana tiene acceso a visas y puede ingresar y trabajar legalmente en el país, la masa que cruza ilegalmente de a millones es el sector bajo que por acá abunda... pero si, siempre que haya una diferencia considerable en cuanto a calidad de vida la gente emigra, acá estamos llenos de bolivianos, paraguayos y peruanos... siempre hay alguien que esta peor

>In real terms we are the US's manufacturing center

You could always try to make a steak or chicken fajita. There's not that much to fuck up

post mexicanas with fat culos

honestly , nobody wants a commonwealth with indians or third worlders, Spain is not like Norway , sweden etc but at least you can live here....i am not your brother.

Argentina is close to us and italy, we accept them unlike you.

Nonwhite
Men have disgusting mustache, woman have morbid obesity
Cheap cocaine

meh, it's a living, how many countries in the world do you think wish they had that?

youtube.com/watch?v=q-Rqdgna3Yw

I have this as background music in my head every time I think about mexico.

Good food.
Had good land that is in better hands now.
Not white.

>how many countries in the world do you think wish they had that?
Maybe a few

What do people think of us moving manufacturing shit down there?

They had a model of the plane they are developing with the 2 test pilots
Small parade full of military industry demonstrations

los países con mas indios son los peores, yo no se si tu incluso eres un boliviano,

yo no se a los criollos estos como pudieron vivir rodeados de indios, yo no podría particularmente y eso que aquí hay bastantes pero como nación yo no podría.

>el gallego mamon

gael garcía bernal, mi novio eterno

No, it doesn't work like that, you're not your country's ambasador and you speak for no one but yourself. Mexico and Spain have a close relationship and far more of a tradition of cultural exchange than you do with South America. Go fuck yourslef biggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=oj4OjsEXjPk

>far more of a tradition of cultural exchange
your culture is close to andalusia culture,...Spain is not like andalusia.

you should blame andalusians because they create the biggest shithole in america also andalusia itself is pure shit. all spaniards hate them and even independent movements in basque country and catalunya

they are the worst scum in our country, Rocio Durcal lived in andalusia.

Andalusian culture*

Muh heritage is Galician

Andalusia is the best region of Spain though amigo

No, no tengo nada de indio, y no creo que sea una cuestión racial tampoco sino mas bien cultural, los indios que vivían acá tenían una cultura básica, violenta sin valores y eso se fue transmitiendo de generación en generación hasta hoy. Lamentablemente los colonizadores fueron muy pasivos al respecto y se mezclaron con estos, a diferencia de las colonias británicas donde los hicieron desaparecer, Argentina tuvo un proceso similar pero ya una vez independizado, cosa que en otros países del continente no pasó, pero bueno, es cuestión de tiempo hasta que el proceso de mestizacion del país termine por homogenizarnos con el resto del continente.

who cares? i dont care about you and your fucking family

I care

i care

I care

lo peor de todo es que dime que tenemos nosotros que ver con la mierda de mexico y colombia? tu como argentino te da vergüenza que hablemos el mismo idioma que ellos?, muchos de ellos tiene nuestros apellidos, mas verguenza aun...no se por que no los exterminaron, apuesto que fue por el Catolicismo y por que tendrian que exterminar a una masa bastante grande.

>Andalusia is the best region
is the worst region lad

We are ambivalent, while it is one of the upsides to NAFTA, it isn't working out so great for us with the Trump campaign threatening economic war.

Can't find anything on youtube yet, we'll have to keep an eye out ofr that.

No dumb fuck, get it you don't get to make your pajas reality, Andalusian culture is based but we have strong relationships with all of Spain. As for the Basque separatists they seem pretty cozy with our EZLN indios so once again it's only in your damaged mind that this fantasy world of yours exists.

it has Malaga so it's good

>Andalusian culture is based
LOL no, flamenco? , tourism industry? 30% unemployment rate? gypsies?

wtf, they are shit tier....

yet...desu

DESU

independent movements don't want to be associated with andalusian culture, is the fact 50% spanish population hates Spain

hope you enjoy the financial crisis that guy will start in your country

You can't make me enjoy anything

Uhhh, thanks for tomatoes I guess..

They're your brothers dumb fuck Franquista.

>que tenemos nosotros que ver con la mierda de mexico y colombia?
A ver, que parece que ni a la escuelita fuiste: ustedes vinieron (con el permiso y los recursos de sus reyes), se establecieron, mataron/esclavizaron/follaron a cuanto indio pudieron, y sacaron todo lo que pudieron de acá sin mover un solo dedo cuando nos necesitaron.
¿No te gusta? matate, porque en la historia de España, todos nosotros estamos presentes.

I like the way my maid folds my shirts

los necesitamos*

Please send more, but females only, and disallow giving citizenship through marriage so their husbands/boyfriends can't come over.

No, they are not.

>porque en la historia de España, todos nosotros estamos presentes.
muchos españoles niegan tener contacto con sudamericano y te puedo asegurar que muchos.Obviamente no quieres ser asociados con tacos ,crimen y esa mierda....por dios.

I don't know much about Mexico psh, ahora que lo pienso.

Las telenovelas, el tequila, los tacos y poco mas. Y los estereotipos que la industria cinematográfica y mediática estadounidense suelta sobre Mexico.

Es jodidamente lamentable el bajo nivel de intercambio y relacion entre España y México.

>muchos españoles niegan tener contacto con sudamericano
kek, mira que son patéticos, para negar alguna relación con nosotros tienen que negar ser españoles (porque todo el mundo sabe quien es nuestra madre patria, te guste o no), acá los españoles tienen la fama de resentidos, así como vos (no entiendo por qué, si la pasaron bastante bien con nuestras indias y recursos), si no les gusta el resultado jódanse.

Ignorale. Por la manera en que escribe, o es un proxyfag o es retrasado. O ambas cosas.

"muchos"? Is that something we can get sauce on or are you expecting us to take your word for it? I've been to Spain several times and have never been treated as anything other than a brother, does my anecdoatl evidence means there's absolutely no racism in Spain and that you're alone? Unfortunately no, it's called reality. But plentty? A lot? Muchos? You're just talking out of your ass with no reference, muchos might be a room full of people.

The reality is we are closely aligned countries, (why else are Argentina and Mexico lobbying to mantain Spain as a permanent guest on G20 meetings? The reality is our peoples share an understanding we all participate in a common culture. And the reality is that there's contexts in which you wouldn't dare speak your tripe for fear of shame or even worse. You're a cockroach. Stop mistaking your delusions with reality, if Spain has a future it largely depends on its relation to us.

los españoles nos tratan muy mal a los latinos

estuve un mes en españa por el casamiento de mi prima, y la verdad que la pasé muy mal ni bien pisé el aeropuerto de barajas, asi que ni te cuento el resto.

eso que no soy ni morocho ni nada (mitad famila tana mitad familia fracesa), pero allá se odia al latinoamericano sin importar la etnia, raza, si sos alto, bajo, gordo, flaco, lindo, feo etc.

por mi que los españoles nieguen toda relacion con argentina, son gente terrible en su pais, nunca mas vuelvo.

Honestamente se niega sobre todo en el extranjero cuando se pregunta la relación que hay entre sudamerica y España, suelen preguntarlo alemanes franceses etc, y obviamente se niega todo..la sociedad española te guste o no, no le gusta sudamerica ni una pizca

You'd be surprised at all the things big and small we actually share.

Yo tengo dos versiones: por un lado he escuchado de gente que se volvió horrorizada de España de como los trataron, y por el otro lado mi madrina y su familia llevan 25 años nacionalizados y viviendo en Barcelona y nunca he sabido de algún maltrato o algo así.
Este user es bastante conocido en los hilos relacionados con latinoamérica, pero me saca y no lo puedo ignorar, kek

no he estado en cataluña pero por lo que he oido la gente es muy distinta allá que en el resto de españa, en barcelona se debe tratar al latino y sobre todo al argentino de una manera distinta.

pero si, volvi muy desilusionado de españa
me quitó las ganas de visitar el resto de europa algun dia

>la sociedad española te guste o no, no le gusta sudamerica ni una pizca
me di cuenta

Se dice 'a la sociedad española', amigo guiri. La primera parte es gramaticalmente correcta, aunque suena un poco forzado y antinatural.

Kek. El toro de Osborne ya no es tan comun como antes. Lo llevan retirando desde hace tiempo.

Lo de Osborne es por una marca de brandy o coñac o algo asi.

El toro de Osborne lo han quitado ya no existe.

Muchos os pensáis que miento pero pasa muy amenudo con guiris que se piensan que España es como sudamerica, yo he trabajado en Alemania y muchas veces hemos tenido que aclarar con cierta gente que nuestra relación con Sudamérica es de la época colonial nada más, su cultura, problemas etc viene a posteriori en la que España ha pasado muchísimos acontecimientos desde entonces, desde repúblicas hasta fascismo.

>me quitó las ganas de visitar el resto de europa algun dia
no te recomiendo que te des por vencido con toda Europa, siempre me dijeron que nos trataban mejor en Inglaterra que en España (siempre y cuando no fueras a joderlos con lo de las malvinas, claro), la única excepción es Francia, dicen que los Parisinos son asquerosos, pero fuera de eso en Italia y en otros países se nos trata normal, así que si podés ir, no te quedes con las ganas

Soy escribo desde el móvil así que tengo fallos

Depende en Italia tienen unos sudamericanos y no les hace mucha gracia, al ser argentino te salvas..eso sí los ecuatorianos, Colombianos les tienen asco allí

Tienen unos cuantos *

Puto móvil

pasa que saben que hay muchos descendientes de italianos acá, pero seguro que también debe depender de a donde se vaya, no debe ser lo mismo ir al norte que al sur me parece

t. Jorge

El sur es peor que Andalucía, lo he visitado y joder madre mía, el norte esta lleno de inmigración, rumanos, ecuatorianos, áfricanos etc, se ve mejor pero cada vez pienso que el norte de España se asemeja más a Francia que el norte de Italia al nuestro

Why are you invading us?

Mientras no empiezen a quitar estas en el sur. Lo del toro lo posteo por que es algo común en México, para mi fue algo especial verlo la primera vez que sali a carretera en España, no sabía entonces que era en origen Español.

Si hay diferencias, claro, y muchas. Nosotros somos una nación con fuertes raíces Amerindias después de todo. Pero en muchos sentidos también España es como estar en casa, o tal vez es mi propia experiencia como alguien de ascendencia Europea, pero le tengo mucho afecto a su país y a su cultura y no la veo en niguna forma como ajena o distante de lo Mexicano, guardando las distancias de que todos tenemos nuestras particularidades e historia.

Lo que si veo triste es muchos Españoles en este board de lamehuevos del guiri, y peor del gringo. No se trata de apelar a ningu tribalismo, yop mismo tengo muchos amigos Estadounidenses y también siento aprecio por ese país cuando no se trata de las ratas de la extrema derecha, pero si hace falta a lo mejor a veces un esfuerzo para ver al hermano a través de los ojos propios y no de la propaganda de gente mezquina y racista.

>El sur es peor que Andalucía
tan mal está Andalucía? mis bisabuelos son de Granada, que me podés decir de ahí?

En realidad no tienes fallos de ortografía, amigo guiri, el corrector ayuda bastante en eso. Con los errores estridentes de sintaxis y concordancia el corrector ya no sirve.

Insisto en el complemento indirecto:' [a] los ecuatorianos, colombianos les tienen asco alli'. Tampoco se tienen 'unos' sudamericanos.

Venga, a seguir estudiando.

Ella día que seáis países serios, entonces la población española os tomará en cuenta, mientras hagáis famosos a narcotrafricantes, sicarios y demases, muchos seguirán negandolo. Créeme

youtube.com/watch?v=Yiohlx96mzU
SPAIN BTFO!!!

Japs are 100% better at Mexican culture than Mexicans.
youtu.be/pIvGGEvjjZ4

Sin España,son áfrica literalmente... de echo los movimientos independentistas desprecian Andalucía, bueno y muchos españoles también

No nos consideramos ni siquiera hispanos, de echo ni muchos se consideran españoles, si por ejemplo vascos, catalanes etc

His spanish is quite good
I love japan now

>problema de las drogas
>curiosamente casi toda la porquería que son drogas que se mueve en México va a parar a Estados Unidos, donde se promueve el hábito de "festejar e ir al máximo", que inexorablemente lleva al: GIBS DRUGS NOOWWW
>mágicamente es culpa de los mexicanos que haya hordas de adictos que le darían el alma a Lucifer por otra dosis.

cómo adquirir una novia de Mexico?

I don't like: cartels and your government
I love the people, the culture, and the food
Love u Mexico xoxo

>Se blanco
>Ten personalidad

Mira yo viví en España durante varios años y me trataron bastante bien en general, lo que pasa es que los españoles tienen unos modos de hablar que a los latinos nos parecen groseros o agresivos porque estamos acostumbrados a ser indirectos y demasiado formales (por lo menos en México).

También es posible que me hayan tratado bien por ser de origen español, no sé cómo sea la experiencia de alguien más indio.

I like your food and your people. At least the ones that don't try to imitate blacks or bring their own crime culture here.

8/10 would help the ATF smuggle you guns again

Stop it

>los españoles nos tratan muy mal a los latinos
creo que a los europeos en general no les agradan los latinos, el tío de una amiga (que parece blanco, osea tiene piel y ojos claros) fue a alemania y lo trataron mal por ser chileno

w8 a moment, they're stealing our culture???

Lo peor es que España es el tipo de país donde se meten drogas hasta por el ano, no tienen una posición moral para criticarnos.

Esto
Pero no blanco mediterraneo, que de esos hay un chingo.

Taco's. Super easy fatties also, but damn do their pussies stink!

concuerdo con este user, tiene que ser prácticamente un "copo de nieve". Personas de tez clara encuentras aquí.

Pancho Villa y Juan Brujo
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJzMzW3kuY

estoy pastoso

precisamente, pero remarcar tales defectos en personas de esos grupos étnico es casi una herejía.

Timestamp of your arm.

manso tema oe

You've gotta have respect for these guys, it isn't quite Mariachi Vargas but they're pretty good, the singer (and he even looks a bit Mexican) is even trying to give it some gusto. Flawless from a technical point of view but they don't look like they're enjoying themselves in the way that they should be, there's not those playful notes and falsetes breaking in which give live Mariachi a lot of it's warmth and they're all a bit stiff. Still, very remarkable, I imagine these guys worked and studied hard. I'd definitively hire them for another song if this was in Garibaldi. Wonder how they'd handle something more energetic like El Son de la Negra or El Corrido Mazatlán.

Meh, justy ask a Mexican girl you like out, they tend to like Anglos.

damn asians are better at everything, even at being mexicans

Mexico has gorgeous women.

How do I get a Mexican gf whose into all the folk stuff?

cross the border

It's meat, cheese, and veggies in a tortilla, it's alright but it's not exceptional.
Now fried taquitos and flautas are where it's at.

American tacos are great if you don't think of them like mexican tacos. It's like sandwiches to hamburgers. The doritos locos taco is in a high tier.

A Quesadilla is literally cheese between tortillas. Mexicans would put shredded cheese or white cheese in there but the trick is to use american singles for maximum cheesiness.

And then what?

look for a girl wearing folk stuff, especially in national holidays.
seriously you need advice on this having Mexico so close? (and 35 million mexicans in the us)

Traditional girl isn't going to go for you unless you are Catholic and can speak Spanish. Other than that no real entry barriers as long as you're gainfully employed, are willing to put up wth her family and you like playing traditional gender roles.

this

>american singles
why?
just use cheddar

I am all of those except I can't speak spanish and I am not catholic (but I could always convert)

so I'm fucked

I love em

>muy baja calidad

>Tfw potato nigger family fits all of the stereotypes of Mexicans

Am I invited lads?

yes

como esta senorita besame mucho

Nice, does this mean I can post in /lat/ and /mex/ now?

Meh, it's not that bad for a developing country.
Every other country will have the same situation if you could increase your income nearly 10 times simply jumping the border

>

>unless you're catholic

El chavo del 8 and food

Great food. Great music. Great people. Great weather. Great history.

Honestly, if it weren't for the economy, police corruption, and crime, I'd move there.

No es malo, hay muchas razones por las cuales se van, especialmente economicas o porque son Ameriboos.

I don't know
Can you?

Norfag in Merida here.

Mexicans are in general very polite and friendly people. I believe its a pretty expensive country when you see how much things cost compared to a normal salary here. And the inefficiency of the govt is pretty sad. In a country with 100 mill people there will always be many cute girls. In general I dont find the girls here that qt. They are often very short and fat. That could be a regional thing because of the mayas here though.

I love Mexico, I hope they fix their corruption and become our beloved neighbor instead of Canada.

Huevos....rancheros. Praise be!

Good walls make good neighbors

i like the flag
when qt, the girls are qt
food is good
happy independence day buds

goodnight

People here just discover that Latin America is third world :O

controlling your own drug addicts and greedy fucks helps a lot too, burger-san.

Spics flooding the US and eroding its racial purity, thereby jeopardising its position as world hegemon

"INDEPENDENCE".

NO COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, EXCEPTING SYRIA, CUBA, AND NORTH KOREA, ARE INDEPENDENT; ALL COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD, EXCEPTING THE AFOREMENTIONED THREE, ARE SUBJECT TO THE ZIONIST FORCES.

THE ATTACHED IMAGE DEPICTS THE FLAG OF THE NEW FREE MÉXICO IN THE AFTERMATH OF THE ULTIMATE WORLD WAR.

THE HYPERBOREAN ARYANIST FORCES WILL BE VICTORIOUS OVER THE ZIONIST JEWISH FORCES, THE WORLDEMPIRE WILL BE RESTORED, AND THE MILLENNIAL WORLD WILL INITIATE.

Shit tier flag 2bh

mexicans live in a make believe world full of lies and decapitations.

You're welcome, 4th reich when?

I liek burritos

enjoy ahmed and jamal

wut?

Cred Forums intenta volverlo real...