Lets be honest. Yes, I am notorious pedojew, but this thread is not about me

Lets be honest. Yes, I am notorious pedojew, but this thread is not about me.

These are 16-18yo girls from Moscow. They all are average, 4-6\10.

1. How this picture makes you feel? Do you like them? Which one will you have vaginal sex with?
2. Are average girls from your place the same level of a) attractiveness, b) degeneracy

anus

yes

dunno

Why would anyone date a girl retarded enough to mutilate herself for life?

also yes

1 nothing, they seem nice, having sex with teenagers is illegal
2 a) no b) no

yes what, fucking idiots?

wut, wut, wut
wut

to the questions obviously

kill yourself fucking scumbag

it is illegal in usa to have sex with 17-18yo girls? are you fucking retarded? you fucking son of a bitch

yes

Yeah

fuck off, autistic moron

yes, it is you very mean person

>Are average girls from your place the same level of a) attractiveness, b) degeneracy
They don't have face piercings or fucked tongues usually so I'll say they're much better

they all look like fucking worthless whores

what state are you from?
I went to california and saw there 100 times more tattoed and pierced girls than even in moscow, so fuck off

Whats with the nose piercings? makes them look significantly worse. Some would even be a 7 if it weren't for that shit.

>having sex with teenagers is illegal

LMAO! Nice ''first world'' Tyrone I almost forgot you also can't dirnk until you're 21 but you can die in Afghanistan for some kike's interests if you're 18.

>cutting you tongue down the middle
Why would anyone do this?

i like the third one from the right on the 3rd row

because they can do like a snek

There are many pretty teenage sukas in that pic.

One of the girls from the pic is my sister so, but you will never ever guess who is she

They could all pass as Americans, except for the bottom middle. There aren't any locals who look like that. She'd obviously be an immigrant.

arnt average usa girls ugly as sin?

Not really. They do get too fat too quickly though. Colas, etc.

so, just exclude piercing. are girls like in op pic the same level in average as american girls?
what states has best looking white girls?

doesn't matter i've already fucked here