That feel when you realise Russia has NO chance of recovering superpower status in our lifetime

That feel when you realise Russia has NO chance of recovering superpower status in our lifetime

Is this a good or bad feel for you?

For me it's VERY good

wounded animal is the deadliest

remember that your debts are invalidated during a war

Yeah, for me too. Destroy that shitty country already.

AFRIKANER PRIDE WORLDWIDE

RUSSIA NEEDS AFRIKANER IMMIGRANTS TO BEAT USA

BRICS STRONG

Rip Russia senpai
Youll be made a super power again

>has NO chance of recovering superpower status in our lifetime
Proofs?

FUGGGGG

>your debts are invalidated during a war
Russia has pretty low external and internal debts. Did you mean some another country will invalidate its debts in a war with Russia?

Russia has pretty high external savings though. It US Treasures predominately.

It pretty much already is. Just take a look at what you can find of it's current military. No more largely outdated shit. It's almost on-par with U.S military (in technology) and in some things it has better tech. Though that applies both ways. Not to mention most of it is hidden so it's likely far more advanced and stronger than you might find. Also, I'd prefer Russia or China influencing the world more so than the U.S. With Russia/China you get cultural influence of deep intellectualism, discipline and innovation. With U.S you get degeneracy and gimmicky stagnation in everything. Progress under the guise of pretentious nothingness.

there's two fucking oceans separating us. no i don't care

>It's almost on-par with U.S military (in technology) and in some things it has better tech
AYY LMAO

Bering Straight.

>Burger geography

take alaska for all i care. i hate how we're "supposed" to be fighting each other. russians are cool in my book

No thx.

kek, besete burkie

>Also, I'd prefer Russia or China influencing the world more so than the U.S. With Russia/China you get cultural influence of deep intellectualism, discipline and innovation.

>deep intellectualism

>With Russia/China you get cultural influence of deep intellectualism, discipline and innovation. With U.S you get degeneracy and gimmicky stagnation in everything.

>Progress under the guise of pretentious nothingness.

*single manly tear*

>Australian education

LMAO

>China
>Deep intellectualism
That's not how you spell squalor

climate change/global warming will make russia a superpower. hope they keep polluting the shit out of ionosphere

Only when the world is so destroyed that northern Siberia and Canada are the only inhabitable areas (god forbid) will Russia be a superpower again

Don't think about it, Yannis. Your assets get invalidated, too.

>Also, I'd prefer Russia or China influencing the world more so than the U.S.
That explains the rest of the bullshit.

>deep intellectualism
Oh yeah (picrelated).

>tfw when australia thinks the british or americans care about there country

>tfw when they fought in the vietnam war as cucks for the yanks

>tfw when yiddos in caulfield really think they can beat china with australia and brits will come and volunteer to fight.

ur gonna get rekt m9

AFRIKANER PRIDE WORLDWIDE

still selling the jews diamonds and holidays in sun city?

Be like a rhodesian and fight back against the zog oppression