Do women of your ethnicity get butthurt when men if your nation date other races, nations...

Do women of your ethnicity get butthurt when men if your nation date other races, nations? And give them fancy surprises?
For here its yes. There is some shitstorm holywar on instagram and news sit comments. Then russian women come and write something like "racism is haram" kazak women " go fuck with jesus" holy fuck i saw it with me eyes.
They dont even know that jesus was a muslim

Okay Shaslick no one cares about 3rd world phenomenon.

I guess it's just the basic one:

Having a black husband is exotic and interesting for a woman, but when a man has a thai/ex-soviet wife, then it's totally different.

Wow subhuman gook
Take it easy

LOL korea goin offff

Here us a kazak men giving bentley to his russian gf
Look at that under that video and enjoy having fun for 1 hour
All comments are from butthurt kazak girls and russian women dreaming about such husband

That really is a good picture. Those trashes are probably taken out from the plastic bags by those bastards stamped on the floor.
Great job, I feel proud

Canada can't really laugh, you are the 2nd tier North American cunt with shitty universities. All of things you implemented from USA and Europe are just rubbish and tweaked into poor Canadian color/quality.

Its not though a 3rd world phenomenon though
white women here become very salty towards you if they see you with an Asian girl
How come I see fins and swedes mentioning Thais so much? Did you guys get a lot of immigration from there for a particular reason?

Wimen are 2 faced.
Its not bad when they fuck around with kebabs and blacks but when they see me with my jewish gf all if them start discussing me
Especially the youngest ones and women at their 40s

No one becomes salty you fucking beta

You're not as important as you think you are, no one cares about you or what you do

it's true though. A friend of mine had an asian gf, and all of his female friends were talking shit about how ugly she would be and how he couldn't manage to fuck a german girl.
The thing is that german girls are just not everybodys type, because of "muh strong women, muh humanism and black babies xD"

t. salty white woman

A FUCKING LE-
I think they see it and feel insulted tbqh. No one wants to feel like the lesser choice, and they can't exactly compete in terms of values when the whole "party" life style is quite common among australian youth here.
>women at their 40s
Yeah for sure with blonde women past menopause, I'll never understand why though, it's not like they had or will have a chance

German girls are gross. They're seem very similar in character to middle aged Australian women.
the whole ""muh femenism, blag babies" isn't really as much of a thing for younger girls here.
not outside of Melbourne anyway

>They think they're so important that people have nothing better to do than discuss his preferences in women

What planet do you even live on?

you seem to care

A

What gives you that idea?

Thailand is a popular tourist destination, and the men that go there often bring a woman back from there.

they are terrible. Don't get me wrong, there are a few good ones left, but you'll have to look hard to find them. A big bunch of them behave like a mix of men and total whores, which I can't understand. The worst thing is that there's always some really beta-type of guy who fucks them because he's desperate and he's okay with being used.

honestly German women are the worst I've interacted with, worse than British women desu

do kazakh women like white men?

True, I think only american women are worse, because they also seem to be more materialistic than german women, while having all of their shitty trades.

like other asian girls, they don't actualy like men, women, human at all, and they don't like/need sex. all they like is money and fat salty food.

I dont know never had asian gf
My german-dane gf was not bad at all
Do you think she is masculine?

>They make sweeping generalizations about millions of women in a country when they've met(and really gotten to know) under 15 women from there

She doesn't look masculine, again, they aren't all shit, but it's rare to find a good one. If she's from Schleswig-Holstein, which would make sense, she's is probably not pro islam and such things.

thanks to interpals I have interacted with hundreds of Canadian women (they're shit tier)

>I have interacted with hundreds of women(out of like 15million in Canada) on interpals, which I know has no bias in the demographic that would use such a service
>I am knowledgeable about Canadian women

You're like the people from /r9k/ who have never had sex before but will write all these conclusions about women as if they're some sociologist with 25 years under his belt

okay, but I still won't fuck you, roastie

You are a virgin

You will never reproduce, your beta genes will die with you

no one cares here except for immigrants lmao