1. Your country

1. Your country
2. What is public transport in your city like?

>Flag
>It's fairly decent in Montreal, at least if you don't live too far from the downtown

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aMtJJt2Ps10
youtube.com/watch?v=VS26rg52VS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>leaf

toronto has a pretty based subway/bus system, rest of gta is shit though

1. You know the flag
2. Pretty good

>mfw

1. MEX
2. Fucking dreadful.

The buses are dirty, small and shitty. There's no metro in my state and there probably never will.

London has great public transport...when its not busy

>Our subway system
>Based

It's congested to shit, suffers mechanical problems and we piss our money on new trains instead of new fucking lines.

Our buses are great though, and the rest of GTA is shit for sure minus the GO train.

Closes too early desu

1. UAE
2. The metro is small, but it's very new, so everything is clean and running smoothly. Most of it is under construction or under planning, however.

It's shit in Calgary

It's alright. Trams are pretty slow though. The orange trains only run until 11.30pm, after that there are buses

>Medellin
Very good: cheap, fast and accessible

UK

Tiny Northern Town

Busses are fairly reliable and fairly cheap if you get a weekly ticket. But, my nearest bus stop is a 20 minute walk so I almost never got the bus before I got a car and never do now

Trains are atrocious
Only one train per hour that goes North to South and the same for South to North

There are a lot of these buses driving around. It costs $0.35 for ride from my house to work and there is one going by every 15 minutes. I live in a small town, not the capitol city.

US, Chicago
Pretty decent; my neighborhood line had quite a bit of track repair done a while back, now it's gone from an hour to 45 minutes to get to the Loop.

I live in a smaller town and our public transport is pretty good. We have 26 buses and 24 are hybrids while those other 2 are "clean"-disel.

Pretty good. You are faster than by car. I don't even have to pay it, it's tax free and I get it with my job.

youtube.com/watch?v=aMtJJt2Ps10

it consists of, S-Bahn underground trains, U-Bahn underground, trams and buses

Public transit is completely non existent where I live

Where do you live?

New Brunswick in a shit small town

There's two busses that do stops every other hour, otherwise nothing.

I live in a town of like 3000 people though so it's kind of expected.

Ah

>STM
>decent
'no'

>Adelaide

Its okay, the system is fairly reliable but its a running joke that the busses are always late no matter what. But it is real cheap, costs on average about $2- $3 to scan your metro card (can be cheaper if its a concession) and if it gets scanned at all again within 2 hours of the first transaction it doesn't get charged.

It's good. But if you don't have a monthly ticket or pay the tickets right in time, it's going to be a bit expensive. Still cheaper than a car though.

youtube.com/watch?v=VS26rg52VS0

2-3 AUS $? If so that's cheap as fuck.

>Paris
It does the job. Network is fairly dense and frequent. Easy transfer to quality national and european lines. Some delays and unespected strike or suicide.
Trains varies from pretty good (last gen automatic) to AC-less 3rd world grade. Train station quality is also highly variable

Why would you to take this over a plane? Frequently cheaper and faster.

I like our metro

Train stations are usually in the centre of the town while airports are in the outskirts or out of town

The fare in Chicago is $2 per bus, $2.25 per use of the "L", with transfers being 25 cents.

I usually take the train to the netherlands and it's faster. It takes about 2 hours to check-in into the plane. If you sum everything up, the time to get to the airport and back to the city again, the time to get back to your luggage, then you are faster with the train. You arrive right in the city. Also, you can walk around, go into the bistro and have free wifi.

Ye, its pretty good. The most that's ever been charged on my account is $3.45, can drop as low as $1.50 depending on peak times. But we were surprised when me and mates went to Melbourne and the public transport is heck expensive there.

>the train to Paris, Amsterdam or London costs 30€ here

US
Non existent aside from a few buses

it's crowded as fuck
other than that it do its job, except when there's strikes or when a thief robs everyone on board

>be me
>going back home from my uni on a tram (yeah we still have these, the new ones are pretty comfy)
>there's that incredibly cute girl standing right next to me
>she smiles at me and says "well, hello there, how are you?"
>Needless to say I am a bit shocked as she isn't holding a phone in her hand
>"Ugh, hello" I say, while hesitating
>We actually start chitchatting 'bout some random things and our conversation goes on pretty well
>Some few minutes later I decide to ask her phone number. I mean, why would I lose on such a great chance? It's almost like a Godsent present, right? Fucking man up and do it, faggot
>She ignores that, keeps asking me stuff
>I poke her shoulder jokingly and repeat myself
>"Can I have your phone number?"
>All of a sudden she looks at me, visibly surprised by my gesture, pulls out a bluetooth earphone out of her ear
>"Err, is there anything I can help you with?"

2 years have passed since then and I'm still afraid to use public transport

That never happened, Ivan

>2016
>Asking phone number
>Not asking for her whatsapp to trade nudes instead

>whatsapp / phonenumber
it's the same

She could have a dual-sim phone and use one number to calls and the other to whatsapp